1001 Nightmares of Dr. Phil

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
beta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: 1001 Nightmares of Dr. Phil

Post by beta »

"Class Model"

- by Dr. Phil

Dressed in a short red plaid skirt and a white blouse, and wearing glasses, Loretta proudly strolled into Human Anatomy class with her boyfriend Ron following completely naked on the end of her leash! Ron's penis was shamefully erect by his exposure before the class in this primarily female college. The other girls were really shocked! They were convinced that she had been just making up the stories of the things she said she makes her boyfriend do. Professor Lynch pursed her mouth trying not to smile broadly, but she was really impressed with how Loretta had her guy so well trained. During the lecture, Ron was ordered to submit to every embarrassing pose and position that the professor demanded of him. His face and chest were deeply blushed and his voice shook with shame each time he stammered out "Yes, Professor" or "Yes, Miss Loretta".

Human Anatomy was the last period of the day. The girls were hoping that Loretta would keep her boyfriend around for awhile after class so they could all play with him a bit. Marie already commented that she wanted to ‘spank his little buns’, which made everybody in the class laugh. Everybody, that is, except Ron! It just made his penis begin to bob uncontrollably, which caused him to blush even deeper and get goose bumps on his arms and thighs! They could clearly see just how aroused he was by his humiliating exposure. They all knew what he was now!

Before Loretta led a sniffling Ron, now on his hands and knees, crawling out of the Science building, Marie offered her an invite to pledge the Sigma Mu sorority, the most coveted sorority on campus. Loretta beamed in delight as she accepted the offer. Ron just shivered in shame, but the other girls laughed and pointed to the small drop of pre-cum that clung to the tip of his stiff penis. Ron knew what Loretta's pledging Sigma Mu would mean for him. He could see what was coming.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Humiliation Is Best Served Frequently"

- by Dr. Phil

Cindy felt nothing but contempt as she stared down at her long-time enemy, Victoria, kneeling naked at her feet and licking the toes of her shoes.

“That’s right. That’s where you belong. Naked and licking my shoes like the bitch you are. <snort!> Kneel upright. I have a present for you…”

Cindy bent down and fastened a rhinestone studded dog collar around Victoria’s neck.

Victoria had tears in her eyes. “I’m sooo sorry Cindy… I-I mean Miss Cindy. Please forgive me. Please don’t shame me like this <sniff!>”

“Oh I’m gonna shame you lots of ways. Hahaha!” gloated the 18-year old blonde. “Beginning with this…”

Cindy bent again and attached a leash to the ring on the pretty collar. Then she tugged on the chain and began to lead the 21-year old sniffling Victoria outside onto the balcony!

“Oh pleeeease no! Not outside! I can’t be seen! Not like this. Pleeeease… I beg you! <sob!> It’s so humiliating…”

“You think this is humiliating?? HA! This is NOTHING compared to what you’re gonna get. Get used to playing with yourself in front of our friends! And even THAT’S just a 'warm up'. Speaking of ‘warm-ups’, I’m gonna start warming up your ass on the balcony. I’ll bet it looks good all rosie red and hot. I’ll bet the guys will really like that! I’m going to let them all have you tonight… Hahaha!”

Victoria's shoulders shook as she was led naked and crawling out into the bright sun on the balcony by the grinning girl that she had once bullied. Cindy had her blackmailed real good, and she was going to enjoy watching her former bully begging and crying from now on! It made her wet to have this power over her. Her mind reeled with ideas for incredible humiliations for the once proud bitch!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"He Did This To Himself"

- by Dr. Phil

The unthinkable was happening! Debbie had her husband stripped naked and lying across her lap. She
was giving him a severe spanking as her friends Lauren and Georgette looked on, trying hard to keep
from laughing. Debbie had told her friends that her husband was secretly her slave. Women always
tell their best friends about their sex lives, even if they promise not to. It's just what they do! Her
blubbering slave/husband Bill had no idea! He spent the evening showing off in front of his wife's good-
looking friends and trying to impress them. That's what men do! The girls never let on. They
just watched and smiled inwardly as he dug himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Finally, Debbie could take no more. She grabbed him by the ear, bent him over, and began pulling his
clothes off! Bill was in a panic! He couldn't fight back against his wife/mistress, but they had company!
Women that he'd known for years! As Debbie shucked off his clothes, even pulling off his underpants
and his socks, Bill began to sob. How 'un-manly' is that! Heheheh.

<WHACK!> “So, Mr. smarty pants. You like showing off in front of my friends? Making crude
little double-entendre dirty jokes to impress them with your intelligence and your wit?” <WHACK!>

“I wonder what they think of you now? <WHACK!> Seeing you stripped down bare ass naked
and getting a spanking over my lap! Hahaha!” <WHACK!>

“Owwww! Please Debbie! Not in front of them! Not like THIS! Owwwwww! <sniff!> Please, my
Goddess! Please not like this! PLEEEASE!! Owwww!

“Yes! <WHACK!> Just like this! You like showing off? Well, now you’re showing off your ass!
<WHACK!> And you’re showing them just what you really are in this house! <WHACK!>.
And as soon as I’m finished reddening your ass, you’re going over their laps next! They’re both
gonna spank you too! And I hope they laugh at you while they’re doing it! Ha!”

At that point Lauren lost it and couldn't stop bursting out in laughter. That opened the floodgate for
Georgette and soon they were both pointing and laughing at Bill's reddening ass. They even mocked his
begging and crying. It was just too much for them. Bill continued pleading with his wife.

“Owwww! <sob!>. Noooo. Owwww! Please! Not them too! Owwww! Please Goddess!
Pleeasseee, Nooo!
<sob!> Please…. <sniff>”

When Debbie's hand hurt and she was out of breath she pushed Bill off her lap onto the carpeted floor
and stood up. Without saying a word, Lauren immediately took Debbie's place on the spanking chair
while Debbie and Georgette grabbed and helped lift up a sobbing, red-faced and red-assed Bill and pulled
him across Lauen's lap for her turn! Bill's shoulders were heaving from his sobs and his ass burned like fire.
He looked up and right into Georgette's laughing blue eyes. Georgette snickered and mouthed the words.
"I'm next!"

Horrified, Bill felt his cock stiffen like hardwood and poke into Lauren's delicious lap! Lauren felt it too and
laughed, telling the others what had just happened and that Bill was still "showing off!" Lauren delivered
her first hard spank. WHAP!! It stung like CRAZY! Lauren hit even harder than his wife! Bill screamed
like a little girl and involuntarily humped Lauren's mini-skirted lap. Debbie and Georgette saw what happened
and clapped their hands in glee. Bill wanted to die of shame right then and there.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Comanche Slave"

- by Dr. Phil

The Comanche raiders held the captured white woman's back against a small tree and tied her wrists together above her head. A raider then used his knife to cut away all of her clothes, leaving her writhing naked and screaming at them to let her go. They didn't let her go. Instead, the same Comanche again used his knife to 'scalp' her by first cutting off all of the hair on her head, then using the razor sharp knife to shave her head bald! In the same manner, he shaved away the hairs under her armpits and the hair on her sex. This greatly amused the laughing raiders as it left the fully grown woman looking like a bald-headed little girl, even though she was nineteen years old and had a full bosom. Every raider's cock was aroused as they sat for awhile and enjoyed her flailing and sobbing and raising her knees in an attempt to somehow cover her naked sex.

After she had somewhat tired herself out they pulled her legs behind the small tree trunk and tied her ankles together as high up as they could get them. This left her hairless sex stretched wide open! They took turns playing with her pussy, fingering her slit, tickling her clitoris, and pinching and licking her nipples. They were in no hurry. It was going to be a long day for her.

When they'd all had their turn playing with her they took a small covered pot from a leather pouch and ran a honey trail from a red ant hill nearby up the tree to her spread open pussy. They put dabs of it right on her clitoris under its little hood, They continued the trail up her belly to her nipples, which were likewise tipped with the honey. Then they sat back again for the next part of the show.

Once the ants found the trail and followed it she began to writhe and get hysterical. It wasn't long after that before her pussy and nipples were covered with the little fiends! Her screams rang off the mountains for hours as the tiny tormentors swarmed and bit the naked woman's most sensitive parts. The victorious Comanche rested in the shade, and laughed at the show she put on for them as she writhed and shook her hips in tormented frenzy.

They kept her like that for hours as the ants did their work on her. Once they released her they kept her naked and took her back to their camp as a white sex slave. They branded her as their property. The women in camp keep her shaved every morning and give her many hard chores to do. She also entertains the men with her body, and with her mouth and tongue whenever one is horny, which happens quite a bit. She does absolutely ANYTHING they tell her to do. If she ever hesitates, all they need to do is show her some red ants and she starts to cry and rushes to obey them. They will keep her like this for many years until she begins to bore them. Then they will sell her to some low life whore traders south of the border. God knows what they will do with her body...
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Angela Sees What Malcolm Has Become"

- by Dr. Phil

The party was a huge success. It was thrown specifically to show off Malcolm in his new role as his girlfriend Veronica's slave boy. His desperate submissiveness had always been a very closely hidden secret. NOBODY knew Malcolm's most embarrassing fetish. That was until he started dating Veronica. All she had to do was look at him and she could read him like a book! Little by little she reeled him in and dragged him down into the depths until it was impossible to escape her clutches. Yes, she was that evil! Now she wanted to show him off just to shame him.

The highlight of the evening came when Malcolm was ordered to wait on Angela, wearing nothing but a flaming red ass and a white lacy maid's cap. heh heh!

Angela had been sooo good to him, giving him everything a man could want and more. She gave him tender loving and delicious blowjobs, whenever he wanted them! When Malcolm cheated on her and then ‘dumped’ her, Angela was broken-hearted and humiliated.

That was four months ago. She feels much better now, seeing what the girl he had left her for has turned him into. When she asked him about his hard, curved, dripping penis, Malcolm tearfully confessed that Veronica did not allow him to cum. Ever! Angela remembered how Malcolm wanted sex all the time, even jerking off when she was sick or too tired. Now he got nothing but cruel teasing! How fitting! He deserves this. She wanted to see MORE! Veronica caught her vibe and said: "Stick around a bit. Your former boyfriend is going to put on quite an entertaining show for you and the rest of his friends before the evening is over! Having you here makes this especially embarrassing for him. You should have seen him crying when I told him that you were coming!"

Angela had considered leaving the party early, but hearing that made her decide to stay right to the end! This was going to be good!
Last edited by beta on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"A Good Day At The Auction"

- by Dr. Phil

Clyde had a real good day at the auction. He went there specifically to bid on Doris Henderson. Sweet, beautiful Doris! The girl of his dreams! He’d been sweet on her since they were in high school. She was a dark haired beauty with long legs, and dancing blue eyes, and a body that was just perfect! He had spent many a night with his hands under the covers jerking off to thoughts of having sex with beautiful, sexy Doris. Mmmm...! Poor Doris. Seems she’d fallen on hard times and got herself caught stealing from the general store. Poor thing got sentenced to be auctioned off into slavery. Bad news for her. Good news for Clyde! He bought her naked and tied her to the back of his flat-bed truck, on her back, legs spread wide and all sexy-like. Clyde would fuck her mornin’, noon and night! Every day! His dream girl! Mmmm-mmm!

It really was Clyde’s day because for only $500 more he also bought Ellen Baker! That snotty little bitch got herself enslaved just yesterday and Clyde and the others didn’t even know she’d be auctioned off today! What a great surprise! Everybody there knew that Clyde was sweet on Doris, but they also knew that he has long despised Ellen because of how she always treated him like he was dirt under her pretty little feet. So snotty and superior because she was college educated and Clyde barely got through high school and worked as a farmer. Stuck up little bitch! Now she was going to be somebody's SLAVE! HAHAHA! Too bad he only had $500 bucks left after buying Doris. A funny thing happened, though. The others all knew how she used to treat him so they kind of backed off and let Clyde get both women. All the men there, and even the few women who were present, wanted to see Ellen get her comeuppance! And getting it from Clyde would be so funny and extra humiliating to Ellen. It turned out to be Clyde's lucky day!

Ellen was absolutely horrified to have been bought by Clyde, and at such a humiliatingly low price! She was in tears! The first thing Clyde did with Ellen was to take the clippers and shave her head bald! Gone was her pride and joy beautiful long golden curls! Clyde laughed like a mad man as she sobbed and begged, but to no avail. Everybody there cheered wildly as her golden locks fell onto the wooden platform at her feet. When he finished with her head, Clyde went to work shaving her pussy. Right there, outside in front of everybody! Even the women were laughing!

Everyone there knew that Doris was gonna be for fuckin’ and pettin’, but Ellen was gonna be for blowjobs and for whippin’! Clyde planned to have her teeth pulled out right away and offer her up to any guests who showed up at the farm. Some of the girls who hated her in school would be showin' up at Clyde's farm with their brothers or boyfriends just so they could whip her ass good! Sad thing is, nobody there felt bad for the bitch. She deserves what’s comin’ to her.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Surprise Dinner Guest"

- by Dr. Phil

James Ellis Mayfield was the fifty-five year old Managing Director of a large industrial supplier of hand and powered shop tools. Mr. Mayfield was a very strict boss and was an absolute dictator in the office. His way, or the highway! If you wanted to keep your job, you called him 'Mister Mayfield' or 'Sir'. He's made and also ruined many careers and his staff is very loyal. They'd better be, or they're history!

Mr. Mayfield interviewed a half dozen applicants for his open executive secretary position, and though several of them had outstanding resumes and skills, in the end he hired the twenty-four year old blonde with the big tits! That's the way Mr. Mayfield rolled at work. It was NOT, however, the way he rolled at home! No, not in the slightest...

Tonight, Mr. Mayfield was in his kitchen on his hands and knees, dressed in a ridiculous bra and a lacy white thong, wearing nylon stockings and a garter belt. Black stilletto pumps and a rhinestone dog collar completed his hilarious look. He held a sponge in his hands and there was a bucket of soapy water and another of clean water next to him. His cock was hanging horizontally under his flabby belly, hard as a rock, and dripping precum from its tip. His flabby bare ass was sticking up in the air and had several wicked looking hand-shaped red slap marks on it. His forty-two year old wife was standing over him with her palm raised menacingly, about to deliver another hard slap to his doomed ass.

"You missed a spot, 'Ellie-Mae' <whap!> <whap!> Right here... look, moron! You may be the big boss at the office, but at home you're a useless idiot. What would your pretty little secretary say if she could see you right now? <whap!> Wouldn't she just die laughing? Mister Big Shot Executive, in a thong and stockings... and a lacy bra! Scrubbing the kitchen floor with a sponge and a red ass, Hahaha!" <whap!>

"Well, she's coming over for dinner and she'll be here in about ten minutes! That's right! <whap!> She just called from her car, and she's gonna see you scrubbing the floor, and if I find even one dirty spot she's gonna see you get spanked till you're bawling like a baby! Oh, she knows all about you... I told her what to expect... and she thinks it's funny!"

"Beginning tomorrow morning she's going to be keeping an eye on you at work. Making sure you behave yourself. Just one word from her and you'll get the spanking of your life that night at home, and she'll be here to watch it! And maybe she'll even get a few slaps or whacks in herself. Right on your big, naughty bare ass! Oh, and from now on, when the two of you are alone in the office, she's going to call you 'Ellie Mae' just like I call you at home. It'll be a constant reminder of her authority over you during the day when I can't be there."

"And the best part is that you're gonna go into work every morning and look at that girl's knowing smile! I hope you burn in humiliation! Hahaha!" <whap!>
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Public Flogging"

- by Dr. Phil

Thirty year old Alexis obviously thought herself very clever. She married a wealthy old man in his eighties with a bad heart and within six months she had buried him and inherited millions! The flaw in her plan was her bragging to her friends about how she was going to tease and tickle and fuck the old guy to death before their first anniversary. She actually laughed about it. Then she did it. She only got to enjoy the money for a couple of weeks before she was arrested for murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

The trial was sensational. Even though Alexis could afford the best lawyers, several of her former friends all testified to hearing her brag about how she was going to use sex as a means of killing the fragile old man and getting his money. Alexis didn't help her case much when under questioning during the trial she arrogantly proclaimed that it wasn't her fault that she had such a sexy body and she actually did the old guy a favor by letting him die with an erection at eighty-four. She even giggled when she said it! The state had a solid case, and public opinion raged against the terrible crime she had committed. There were demonstrations outside the court demanding that she be found guilty and punished to the full extent of the law. What she did was heartless and unforgivable.

Alexis was found guilty on all counts. Since there was no death penalty, she was subject to life imprisonment with no chance of parole. The public was outraged that their taxes would be used to house and feed and clothe this harlot. The judge considered the will of the people and decided to sentence her to a severe public flogging, followed by publicly auctioning her off in permanent slavery. The winning bidder, or bidders, would have to sign a document legally promising to submit her to constant and daily physical punishment and humiliation. This would actually make money for the state, eliminate the cost of her decades long incarceration, and assure that she is punished for her despicable crime. The crowd inside and outside of the courtroom cheered and applauded wildly at the reading of her sentence! The date of her flogging and auction was set for two weeks after the sentencing, specifically to get the word out and allow bidders and 'groups' of potential bidders to organize their resources for the auction.

When the big day came, it was almost a carnival atmosphere as people came for miles to witness the event. Vendors sold food and hats and noisemakers. There was music and lots of laughter and dancing in the streets.There was even a parade as Alexis was marched completely naked, hands tied behind her back, large breasts pointing forward, to the place of her punishment and ultimate disgrace.

The angry crowd hurled eggs and insults as that tramp Alexis was brought to the center of town for her public flogging. They cheered for each one of the twenty strokes she received from the cane, all delivered on her naked buttocks. She screamed and thrashed and begged loudly for mercy. There was no mercy for her in that town. After her twenty strokes she was left tied and bent over, still naked, on display all day as the townsfolk continued to thrash her buttocks and breasts with sticks and whippy branches. That eveing she would be put up on a raised platform to be sold to the highest bidder, or bidders in the case of a group purchase.

Rumor has it that a group of her worst enemies were pooling their resources to bid on her, as was a ruthless gang of teenage thugs. This could turn really amusing! Either way, it appears that clothes, and modesty, are definitely not in her future.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Sarah Dooley"

- by Dr. Phil

Marshall Fallon confidently rode out to capture the most notorious female outlaw of all time, Sarah Dooley, promising to bring her back to stand trial for her crimes.

Unfortunately, Sarah got the drop on the startled lawman. Out of spite she stripped Fallon buck naked, strung him up wrists to ankles like a steer, and horse-whipped his bare ass till it was flaming red and he was crying and begging like a schoolboy! But Sarah was not yet finished with the handsome forty year old Marshall who was looked up to as a hero in his town...

She tied him just as he was, buck naked and roped, across his own saddle, red ass up in the air, and then led him and his horse that way, sobbing and humiliated, right back into town to the front of the saloon! Once there she fired a couple of shots into the air and whooped to get attention, then slapped Marshall Fallon a few more times on his red ass and galloped out of town, laughing.

People gathered and stared, shocked, at the sobbing, pleading, naked, and ass-whipped Marshall. They couldn't believe what Sarah Dooley had done to him! After Fallon was finally untied and removed from his horse in front of the whole laughing town, his deputy, Otis Tullard bravely announced that he would go out next to capture Sarah Dooley!

Now, Otis was not a particularly good shot and was unlikely to succeed where his boss had failed. More than a few of the women in town tittered and speculated about the real reason that Otis seemed so eager to go after the dangerous Miss Dooley!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Her Dream Comes True!"

- by Dr. Phil

Eleanor Kasinsky was a true masochist. She didn’t start out that way. Thirty-one years old, chubby, and with no boyfriends, she spent more and more of her alone time living her sex life vicariously on internet porn sites. She gravitated to the harshest fetish sites, and eventually honed in on the lesbian BDSM and female humiliation sites and chat rooms. The more time she spent indulging her ever increasing appetite for humiliation, the more intense her fetish became, and the more extreme the degradation had to be to get her off, even as she played with her pussy and pinched her own nipples as she read. It wasn't long before she had turned into a snorting, pain/humiliation freak, fantasizing constantly about ever increasing levels of degradation and slavery.

Completely out of control, and craving shame more and more with each passing day, she finally broke down and decided to make it happen!

She sold herself to two twenty-one year old lesbians she met on a chat site. They were hard core young bitches, heavy into humiliation and exhibitionism. Eleanor made sure the contract specifically stated that she was to get her ass severely punished every single day, and be kept teased on the edge of orgasm, constantly amusing them, and whoever else they chose to show her to, crying and begging for an orgasm she would almost never get!

After signing the notarized papers, the girls immediately stripped her, beat her ass red, then tied her wide open, by her wrists and ankles, dangling from the back of their pickup truck. The bitches were already texting and making plans to show off their new slave as soon as they got her ‘home’!

And everybody Eleanor ever knew got to see pictures and video of her on a regular basis. And the ones who didn't like her very much even came to see her, and laugh at her, and tease her themselves!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Overnight Guests"

- by Dr. Phil

Joyce holds John naked in the 'diaper position' wailing away at his red ass with her oval hair brush as he squirms and bites his lip. He tries his best to keep his sobbing down, because they have overnight guests staying in the room next door. Those walls are paper thin and he knows that they can hear each smack, and the shame is killing him!

Just because their guests are John’s older sister, her eighteen-year old daughter, and her daughter's college dorm-mate doesn't cut any slack with his determined wife. Friday nights are for spankings… and it’s Friday night! No exceptions!

Unfortunately for John, Joyce left their bedroom door slightly ajar and his niece and her friend, who were both staying in the next room, have tiptoed into the hallway and are peeking through the opening! He can hear their giggling in between his sobs. How will he ever be able to face them in the morning?

They’re all supposed to go to the zoo tomorrow, and then do some shopping, and have a nice dinner. The girls had a discussion and they both are going to beg John's sister to stay ’just a couple more days’... to see the sights! Heh heh heh!

A very worried John prays that the girls don’t go snooping in the basement and see the little cage he is kept in during parties… or look through any of the scrapbooks down there! <gulp!> Of course, that's the first place they plan to go snooping! John's niece is also going to see if she can get her Aunt Joyce to invite them both again for a longer visit during winter break, but without her mother!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"The Spinster Sisters"

- by Dr. Phil

Veronica and Irene lived alone in the big old house on the outskirts of town. They'd been alone since their father died over twenty years ago. Veronica was forty-two years old and her sister Irene was forty-four. Neither had ever married, or even had a real boyfriend. They were a little 'odd' and people in the town shunned them. They would occassionally phone the grocery store and their order would be taken to the house by a very nervous delivery boy who would leave the order at the iron gate, pick up the money that was left for him, and hastily leave with his wagon, often running till he was safely away from the scary looking house.

The sisters fought often. Passers by would occassionally hear them yelling at each other, but nobody ever interfered. The sheriff knocked on their door once to make sure that they were alright, but both sisters stared angrily at him from the half opened door and told him to never come back, unless he had a warrant!

One fight they had about a month ago was the worst ever, and if the mice could talk they would tell a horrific story! Veronica, the younger of the two, was much stronger than her older sister, and during that incredible fight she completely overpowered Irene and set the new relationship between the two on a very strange path. This is what the 'mice' heard:

"Owww! Owww! PLEASE, I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me!“

"Shut UP you fat bitch! I’ll show you sorry! I’m gonna tie you up like a hog, face down with that big fat ass of yours sticking up in the air! Then I’m gonna get the scissors and cut off every stitch of clothes you have on till you’re a big fat naked HOG with its ass up in the air! A BALD hog after I shave your head! HAHAHAH!”

"PLEASE, Ronnie! NO! I-I’ll do anything! I-I'll leave if you want me to. Pleeease!“

"I said SHUT UP! You’re not going anywhere, Reenie, and you’re not going to do anything, except suffer. SUFFER!! I’m going to beat that big fat naked ass of yours, and whip it, till it looks like a skinned tomato! And I’m gonna KEEP it that way, forever! I'm also going to work that big fat ugly CLIT of yours till you’re creaming and crying in NEED so bad you’ll PISS yourself. And I’m going to do it ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. From the time I wake up in the morning till the time I go to sleep at night with a big happy grin on my face, I’m gonna work that fat clit of yours and whip your ass! And you’ll NEVER ‘cum’ again! NEVER!! You’ll want to. Oh, you will really want to! Hehehe! You’ll wiggle that big fat bare ass of yours all day long, every day, and clench those fat cheeks together, but you’ll never cum! And I’ll feed you stuff that will KEEP your ass fat and flabby so it makes me laugh as it’s wiggling and shaking all day long! HAHAHAHAH!”

"Nooooooo! Please! Oh God! No! Ronnie... please… please… please….NOOOOOO!!!

That was a month ago. Veronica still calls for groceries, but her orders now include things like lots of cans of cake frosting, and some high fat items that they never ordered before. Very odd...
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"A REALLY Big Surprise!"

- by Dr. Phil

Charlie was in heaven! A thirty-two year old closeted submissive, he had met a woman in a bar who made the tip of his cock tingle just listening to her speak. Tall and leggy, she was very much in control and made no secret of her dominant attitude and what she expected from a man. Charlie practically melted in pent-up submissiveness and nervously said whatever he could to influence and impress her. She smirked a little at him and offered to take him to her condo. She said her roommate wouldn't be home till after midnight and they'd have the entire place alone for some 'privacy'. Charlie felt his cock tenting out his pants as he followed her out the door to her car. He didn't care if anybody saw it. He just may have found a 'Mistress' who would grant him his submissive fantasies! Yeah, in his mind it was all about him.

An hour later, after more drinks and a lot if teasing and making out, Charlie was crouched completely naked on the floor with his reddened ass happily sticking up in the air! Charlie paused in his tedious task of cleaning the front hallway rug with a lint brush to get his next instructions from the woman he'd just met in a club a little over two hours ago.

The leggy woman with the pigtails (he still didn't know her name) was expecting her roommate home from work in about half an hour, and she wanted to tie Charlie up for her as a surprise! Wow! TWO Mistresses!

Charlie’s own horrifying ‘surprise’ will be when he finds out that both ‘girls’ not only have penises, but they already have enough blackmail on him by now to turn him into the straight, cock sucking chastity slave that they’ve been trying to get for their condo for a very long time! They are going to put him to good use, on both ends!

What pure joy they will get listening to their naked needy and humiliated 'straight' slave boy begging them for his own sexual release, while licking and sucking them both to orgasm after blissful orgasm, whenever they want! Charlie was in hell!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Blackmail in an American Family"

- by Dr. Phil

Francine was sitting on the edge of the dining room table. All she wore was a gold necklace, thigh high fishnet stockings, black stiletto pumps, and a big smile on her face! Her husband, Stan, knelt before her widespread thighs. Gone was his blue 'power suit'. The ultra conservative patriotic Stan knelt naked, his face buried in Francine's crotch, licking away furiously as if his very life depended on it. In a bizarre way, it did. Francine used a small cane to whip at Stan's red ass as she urged him on to more and more ardent licking...

“You’re slowing down, Stan. Keep licking me, unless you want me to mail out those envelopes with the photos to all your friends… hmmm?”

“Oh Francine, NO, PLEASE! I-I’ll do anything you want <lick lick lick> Please don’t show anybody the ‘thank-you’ letter and the cashed check that I sent to the Obama campaign in 2012. You know I only sent that check because you forced me to!” <lick lick lick!>

“Now Stan, I made you do that so you’ll always be my little slave boy. Now KEEP LICKING you naughty little boy! <giggle!> Do a super job and I just might let you have an orgasm this time! ” <swip! swip! swip!>

“OWWWW!!! <sob>” <lick lick lick!>

The kids wouldn't be home for hours. Till then, Francine owned his ass... and his tongue!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Blue Eyes Win"

- by Dr. Phil

Exactly one hour after 40-year old Robert Glennon left his office in Manhattan wearing a gray suit and
carrying a leather briefcase, he has arrived home, stripped off every single stitch of clothing he had been
wearing, been soundly spanked by his 21-year old Mistress, and is kneeling in his cage in the basement
of what used to be his home. His former home, along with his former car, his former life’s
savings, and his former everything, are now the property of Miss Tiffany Johnson, a petite 21-year old
blonde former hairdresser and exotic dancer.

Robert owns absolutely nothing any more! No property, no money, no clothes, and certainly
no dignity. And according to the witnessed and stamped document that Miss Tiffany keeps locked up,
Robert doesn’t even own his own ass anymore!

Mistress will feed him water, stale bread, and a bowl of cheap dog food. He will then take his nightly
Viagra pill and wait, literally shivering in shame and merciless arousal, for his young Mistress’ bratty
friends to arrive and begin tormenting his naked, aroused, and very needy body. And laughing at him as
he cries and begs! It’s the same routine every night, except that some of the friends change. Weekends
are the worst. That’s when she has parties with lots of friends and beer! Robert serves naked,
and provides the entertainment for the girls. They are, of course, very demanding of him.

Robert has an MBA from the Wharton School of Finance. His career path was pointing upwards, just
like his curved dripping cock does, until Tiffany got her hooks into him. Tiffany took an evening course in
hair cutting and styling. It just goes to show show that pretty blue eyes and a pussy can trump an MBA
and an out-of-control cock every time. Scary, isn't it guys? Same thing could easily happen
to you with a girl who knows how to handle you. Heheheh!!

Here is living proof that hard work and a finance degree from Wharton College are easily trumped by a
cute young girl with blue eyes and blonde hair… and a whip!