CyberMistress clone

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Banjo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: CyberMistress clone

Post by Banjo »

Kenneth wrote:Yes, that's what I want: the *program* to disappear forever.
Mate, that's just heartbreaking to read, to be honest. All those years of work, and wanting it gone *forever*... :(

I do wish I knew what happened in your life to make you feel that way about this, as it's clearly more than "it stopped being fun"... but this isn't the place for that.

Just know that making CyberMistress public for a while made a lot of folks happy... and there's not many more laudable achievements in life than that, IMO.
Last edited by Banjo on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mslave1969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mslave1969 »

Well said Banjo, also many thanks for all the hard work you put into creating the Ashley script, sadly I guess we'll never see a completed version.
Banjo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Banjo »

Sorry for the necro-bump; I downloaded cm-clone today and *still* can't get it to work, so I searched for help and found this page. Did anyone ever manage to get it to run without the error message I mentioned in 2011?

Oh, and five years later, but Ashley is back up and running again on SexScripts, for those who have expressed interest here and via PM over the years (I'm seriously flattered) about my CM work. Download and check it all out at Doti's SexScripts site!