Chastity for growers?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Yin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Chastity for growers?

Post by Yin »

Hi peeps,

I wanted to ask around if there's anyone who's made experiences with a chastity device model that actually prevents slip out for growers. I know there are tons of cages around like the vice or more reputable/expensive models but I wondered whether any of those models

a) actually work
and b) have a semi-acceptable price that doesn't throw me into financial ruin (thinking $100 max... preferably less!)

Cheers
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chastity for growers?

Post by forbiddendesire »

I am a grower and my biggest problem is having one testicle slip out of my cage when wearing it, when I'm at my smallest size. Personally, I've found the Holy Trainer v3 to be the best cage for this. I bought a Chinese knock-off so it wasn't expensive at all, from the website geek.com (or wish.com). Another decent website is aoto-wholesale.com. A note, knock-offs can't have the same name Holy Trainer because copyright, so they have generic names. I'd suggest look up Holy Trainer v3's and find the same type on one of those knock-offs. In my experience, they're comfortable, slip-outs are minimum (though they happen) and as long as you aren't wearing for a really long time (multiple days upto a week) without removing to wash, they're perfectly good. I've worn mine maximum 4 days with no unlocks (longer with unlocking in between) and it's usually okay. My only issue is some parts dig into the skin a bit so it can hurt, so it does good to let the skin heal a bit every few days.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

What's a grower? I didn't think a Google search would be particular helpful in this case with such a common keyword, so asking here. :-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

polkadotwolf wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:47 pm What's a grower? I didn't think a Google search would be particular helpful in this case with such a common keyword, so asking here. :-)
So there are two types of dicks, called "growers" and "showers" (as in those that show, rhymes with growers). Showers are those that are close to their full length when soft, when they get hard they don't grow more than maybe an inch or so. They're called showers since you can usually tell the full size of the dick even when soft, so it can look big in any situation. Growers are those that, when soft, usually shrink down to a size much less than what they are when hard.

polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

Thanks. I should have been able to guess that, but instead I thought maybe it was some strange body modification trend. :-)
iceunit
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by iceunit »

The only way you can 100% prevent "slip out" is with a full belt and that is expensive, unless you cane make something out of chains or steel wire with plastic on, to hold your cage, that might make it maybe 85% safe from slip out, i am a grower my self and have the same problem, but if you find a cage and the right ring, its not so easy, i use a metal cage i have modified to prevent ball slip out, i have one very small and a big ball.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

iceunit wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am The only way you can 100% prevent "slip out" is with a full belt and that is expensive, unless you cane make something out of chains or steel wire with plastic on, to hold your cage, that might make it maybe 85% safe from slip out, i am a grower my self and have the same problem, but if you find a cage and the right ring, its not so easy, i use a metal cage i have modified to prevent ball slip out, i have one very small and a big ball.
To add to this, with cages I used to use previously, I used string to make a belt for myself tied to the ball ring to hold the cage in place and prevent slipping off. But that's not a problem with the cage I have now. Also string isn't as good as steel wire or chain since it stretches, loosens, frays etc.

On a side not, how did you modify your current cage to prevent ball slip out? This is my biggest problem often