Very flirty girl, who likes cum tributes and is selling feet pictures, feet videos, and socks.

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Very flirty girl, who likes cum tributes and is selling feet pictures, feet videos, and socks.

Post by carlial »

I have been buying from this girl for a bit, and can vouch she is not scamming. She gets off on knowing people are getting off to her feet, and loves cum tributes, so I figured some of you might be interested. She also gave me permission to post this, just fyi. She has really cute feet, but the most fun has been talking to her, and giving her cum tributes.

She has a Reddit I will link below, along with her Kik. Please don't contact her unless you're willing to pay, the only freebies are on Reddit. She accepts papal and Venmo.

Her prices are $20 for 10 pics, $40 for 10min video, $60+shipping for used socks

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/beepbeepimafeet
Kik: heysillyhey
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Very flirty girl, who likes cum tributes and is selling feet pictures, feet videos, and socks.

Post by polkadotwolf »

carlial wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:26 pm Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/beepbeepimafeet
Pretty feet.

I'm not on Reddit much, but I had to chuckle at the 'NSFW' of feet. It's funny how things can be categorized one way or another based on context.
carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Very flirty girl, who likes cum tributes and is selling feet pictures, feet videos, and socks.

Post by carlial »

polkadotwolf wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:18 pm I'm not on Reddit much, but I had to chuckle at the 'NSFW' of feet. It's funny how things can be categorized one way or another based on context.
Yeah it is pretty funny now that I think about it