chastity cage sale

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

chastity cage sale

Post by ashplosh »

https://lockedinlust.com/ for any who are interested, i got one myself, probably the last one i'm buying since i have a few different cages now.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: chastity cage sale

Post by reflog1 »

just bought the vice plus......hoping i got the right size!
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ashplosh »

reflog1 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:50 pm just bought the vice plus......hoping i got the right size!
Hopefully, i wanted a mini but the pink mini costed more then i wanted to pay so got the regular.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ashplosh »

Welp last day of the sale i don't know enough to give it a full review but i will give my first impressions the good and bad, i have learned i probably needed the mini instead of the standard so some points it might feel like I'm not giving a straight awnser but it's cause i think i might have the wrong size or need more testing.

On to the good to start, the best part is excluding the cage every part has various sizes so you can really customize it to your need, the ring size spacer and how large the anti pullout clamp is. There is one annoyance but it will probably only affect you on day one, the spacer actually clips into the cage so once you have the right spacer size you don't have to worry about it but it is tight so it will be a pain to try out sizes and experiment with what spacer size is right for you, i suggest using a credit card or something similar to remove spacers when your testing for the right size. It also does clamp down on your genitalia quite well and does feel secure. Peeing in it is about the same as other cages usually is fine just make sure you sit down to pee.

For the bad i bought the cage to prevent me from getting so soft the cage falls off and it works for that but only slightly, i might try to review this for real later just giving a first thoughts the cage will stay on my but a slight pull can take it off I'm gonna try getting horny and constantly arroused to see if it helps and causes the anit pullout to work better, i know this contradicts what i said above about the clamp being secure. but i really shrink to like an inch sift and if i go in the cage semi hard the clamp works untill i get really soft so guys with more normal penises it should work fine i just shrink a ton. The other problem is the back of my balls really hurt after a while, it's a large area so i don't think it's pinching i was suggested to put medical tape over the hinge to see if it helps but i can't test it out yet so saddly can't give you an answer if it works or not yet, i slept fine though although i can sleep through some pain so might not be the same for every one. That's all i got for day 1 impressions.
Attachments
20190112_153500.jpg
20190112_153500.jpg (416.02 KiB) Viewed 2581 times