New male chastity device (review)

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

New male chastity device (review)

Post by aldorax »

(note: I was not asked or paid to make this endorsement - I'm just happy to contribute my findings to the Milo community)

I've tried a few different metal devices this summer but none of them really really worked for me. That said, the one big 'design innovation' in MCDs in recent years has been the hinged main ring ... that makes putting it on MUCH easer and also makes getting the right fit more efficient, too.

I just received a Locked in Lust 'Vice' MCD.

I tried it on yesterday and must say it's the most comfortable device I've encountered yet -- I can see how folks say this could be good for long-term wear. For me one of the hardest things is to put these devices on ... but the hinged main ring design (and they send several hinged rings) lets you try various diameters to find out what works for you depending on comfort and the situation. Then it's just a matter of snapping the tube onto the post and locking things down. This is a FAR FAR cry from some of the older CB's which only came with one ring size (forcing you to re-order them smaller/larger, thus blowing more $$$ in trial-and-error) or involve multiple posts, pins, and moving parts that are difficult for one person to do himself. So far, my compliments to the LiL team for what looks to be a quality product and including everything needed to research and obtain a correct/good/desired fit.

I've not experimented with the anti-pullout feature yet but from what I see in reviews it's fairly effective. :\'-(
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: New male chastity device (review)

Post by Spielers »

aldorax wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:25 pm I've not experimented with the anti-pullout feature yet but from what I see in reviews it's fairly effective. :\'-(
And now do you have some experience?