Sissy/feminization Training

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Lucylace
Explorer
Explorer

Sissy/feminization Training

Post by Lucylace »

Hello dear Milovana! =D

I love Milovana and all, and I explored a lot of stuff here. But I'd like to try something more long-term, like feminization/sissification tasks, assignments and instructions on a daily/weekly basis. Is there any blog, site wich provides anything like this. I been looking for a long while and still didn't find anything that lasted for specifically long.

Best site I found so far is, http://thesissyschool.blogspot.se/, but that one isn't active anymore.

Thanks in advance
Kisses
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Sissy/feminization Training

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

http://ohxxxyes.tumblr.com/

That tumblr posts tasks regularly. Some are a lot of fun, others are a bit extreme. It might be what you want.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Hi Lucy,

Have you tried www.sissify.com? It's a social networking site with a lighthearted feel - initially. Just below the surface is a community of members. There are many categorized lessons from body and hair care, walking in heels, make-up, attitude and more. The lessons aren't on a schedule, but they are genuinely educational. Your reports on the lessons are commented on by staff.

There are many supportive members, including Superiors, available through chat and their email, called femail. You must provide an email address to register, but then you can use their (relatively) secure email, which I've done for years.

You can be an outside (non-paying) sissy to get an idea of the place. Then, if you like, you can join and become an inside sissy to reap all the benefits.

If you decide to try it, please let us know here. Personally, I feel sissify would appeal to many on Milovana.
parker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): NO.
Sub/Slave(s): NO.

Post by parker »

I love feminization, I'm looking for a dominant, strict mistress, who would feminize me. Something like this
need mistress