The Captn's Camgirl Corner

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Captn's Camgirl Corner

Post by Captnfappin »

Now, lately I've been finding a lot of great webcam girls that I'd like to suggest to you all. I think under "Reviews" would be the right place to put this.

WARNING: These girls can be expensive. But this should always be expected when having a mistress. If you don't have the money. This isn't for you.

If you are looking for a mistress. Personally I think this is the best way. :love:

Some can be a playtoy, some a mistress/findom, some are couples. But this is basically just a list of suggestions/pics/websites that I'd prefer. First I'll start with the websites then continue by posting webcammers.

Preferred websites (The prices are generally the same throughout. For a 15 - 20 minute show you'll be spending about 80$):

------------------------------------------

https://www.livejasmin.com

This is probably my favorite place to lurk. It's best for private shows and you'll probably find the highest quality video/girls here. A lot of the women on this site are from EU and don't speak too good of English. But, if you are nervous about being in a private and having a mistress. The language disconnection can make things easier. I find them to be generally nicer then English speakers.

-----------------------------------------

http://www.streamate.com

This place I would prefer if you are looking for english girls that do private shows. It isn't a very active site, but the camera quality tends to be better here then on other sites.

https://chaturbate.com

Chaturbate is the exact opposite to livejasmin. This site is for free shows. If you are broke and have no money. This is the place to go. Generally, very, very, generous people tip the girls here. They just have sex on cam and you tip if you like them. That's really it. The more people tip the longer they stay on. Then everyone in the room gets a show. Webcammers usually get the most money from this site.

https://iwantclips.com/

This is THE financial domination site. If you are into JOI and findom. Little by little there clips will drain you as they give instructions each video.

This isn't a webcam site. But a clip site. If you want a mistress to tribute to. This is the place to be. Way better the clips4sale. You can also get to know the girls a bit better here. They respond to messages and see when you make purchases. You can also purchase custom clips (350$) so they can say your name or do what you want them to.

-------------------------------------------

The above sites are what I prefer over others. You'll have to look around and get a feel for what is right for you. It mostly just depends on your money situation and the girls you like. Soon you'll find the perfect mistress that fits your needs.

I will be posting girls below.........
Last edited by Captnfappin on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Captn's Camgirl Corner

Post by Captnfappin »

KarinASS - LiveJasmin

Schedule:
Schedule changes. Lately it has been 1am to 7am CT

Description:
KarinASS is an ass goddess. Probably the greatest I've seen for a camgirl. She is a great mistress and would love to drain you. If you don't have the money. It's best you don't even try.

Cons:
Decent English
Expensive and impatient
Usually leaves when nobody starts a private show
Doesn't show her face too much

Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Captnfappin »

Nikki_Norwalk - Streamate/CamModels

Schedule:
She has a schedule. It varies

Description:
Extremely bratty, Extremely expensive, super sexy young goth girl. Talkative.

Cons:
Did I say extremely expensive?
Will probably hurt your feelings

Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Captnfappin »

Violet Doll - iWantClips

Schedule:
Actively making clips

Description:
A model, blond, bimbo type with real boobs. Nothing fake on that body besides her thick beautiful lips (probably). She is a great clip mistress for the prices. Has many videos spanning across different fetishes.

Cons:
None really. Has some ripoff videos (that clearly say ripoff). She has a unique way of talking to the camera which you may like or dislike. How much you spend is really on you.

Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Captnfappin »

Princess Lexie - iWantClips

Schedule:
Actively makes clips

Description:
Kind of your basic cute girl. Very Classy, tends to where more classy outfits. A lot of great JOI if you are into that the most. (She is good at talking.)

Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Captnfappin »

AngelKiuty - LiveJasmin

Schedule:
Extremely active. It's as if she lives as a webcam girl.

Description:
If you want your mistress sweaty, oily, active, and nasty. This is your choice. She is usually always on throughout the day (CT time). This is one of the few LiveJasmin girls you can fap to outside of a private show. She is always dancing/moving/stripping. She'll do what you want.

Cons:
Unsure about her english
Boobs are VERY fake

NursCanim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NursCanim »

Toxxikate - MyFreeCams

Schedule:
Tends to be weekend days midday to 5pm GMT, with some midweek shows.

Description:
Gorgeous girl, lovely personality when you get to know her. Great dancer. Will do Custom videos relatively cheaply.

Cons:
Won't hang around if NOBODY in the room is tipping.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ToxxiKate