Finally! A chastity device I can like.

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Finally! A chastity device I can like.

Post by aldorax »

I've dabbled w/chastity on and off for a while now but never found a device that would be comfortable, easy to put on/take off, etc.

I'm pleased to report that *finally* I discovered a device that 'works' for me. No, this isn't a commercial, but I'm excited (so to speak) to say that this is a welcome addition to my self-chastity tease/deny activities.

2.0 Nubbed Detained Soft Body Chastity Cage
https://www.extremerestraints.com/maste ... 10984.html

As we speak, I've got it on while a vibrating cockring tease the hell out of my cockhead and restrained crotch. I've not tried it for long-term wear, but with the holidays and lots of work downtime coming up, I may give it a try for a few days straight. I'm also wearing a pair of nylon panties and every time I twitch, my balls are rubbing against the nylon which only makes the arousal grow, resulting in another twitch, etc, etc, etc. And walking around the house is silken frustration on the ballsack, too. The circle of life, eh? LOL

At long last I'm experiencing the delicious frustration of chastity ... being so close and yet unable to generate much useful friction on my cock. Whole new experience for me!!!
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Finally! A chastity device I can like.

Post by hosenguy »

After I looked at the link I would like to have an explanation of how it prevents removal. I do not see any locks, only that you pull and push your package into the stretchy device. If you can't get it off whenever you like how do you get it off?
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Not interested in the no-removal aspect and that didn't play into my thinking at all. I was more interested in something comfortable that's easy to put on/off after a while ... so it may not be appropriate for some people, obviously.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

If you try it for long-term wear, do let us know how it goes. If it's easy to wear without slipping out, if you don't wake up in the middle of the night with burning ball pain like you do with other chastity cages.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125