GirlsReleased.Com Seems to Have Imploded

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Turtle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

GirlsReleased.Com Seems to Have Imploded

Post by Turtle »

Girlsreleased.com used to house hundreds of photo-sets from dozens of websites. A post here on Milovana recommended the site as a good pic-source for web-teases, and that's what led me to it about a year ago. At the time, I duped myself into thinking that girlsreleased was on the up-and-up. Maybe the photos had been given out as promotional material or something. Right. That got harder to swallow as more and more pictures disappeared, replaced by grey boxes with the message "Image Removed -- Copyright Violation." As of right now, it looks like GR has been gutted -- only about 20 sites represented and most of the photo-sets nothing but grey boxes. Bummer. :no:
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: GirlsReleased.Com Seems to Have Imploded

Post by aldorax »

Yeah I noticed that as well. For a while it was dumping some seriously nice, definitely not-promotional photography. Guess the copyright cops finally caught up with them?