My Clixsense Experience

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

My Clixsense Experience

Post by mowlboon »

Hello Fellows :D

two weeks ago I was googling around to find something earn money with. A side job? Running Errands? Just get some extra money on the site for the least amount of work since I'm involved in a full-time job 5 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Which leaves around 3-4 hours a day for potential work (still want 2-3 hours of relaxing before I go to bed at midnight.)
So I stumbled across the PTC Sites... a quite scammy portion of the internet.. so I thought!
I was like oh well, what's the worst that could happen? They have my spam-mail? Send me advertising emails to this account? Nothing to lose besides like 10-15 minutes of that evening, which would be fine because it was a reaaaaally boring evening - no one around to hang out, nothing on TV, not motivated enough to play games or masturbate.

I signed up and clicked around. Viewed some ads, did the clixgrid game and tried like 2 or 3 surveys(which take around 2-10 minutes usually). When I was finished with the "work" you have to do daily, which is viewing 15ish ads, doing 2 surveys and play the clixgrid game I had a fine amount of balance on the account with around 2.50$ or around 2.10€. I decided to keep going for a week and see how much I would get out of it.

After a week I looked at my balance and it was 14.92$ or around 12.20€ Imgur.com Link
I decided to let them pay me to my paypal account. They said it takes around 3-7 workdays. I figured it would probably be around 7 days since they are in the US and I am in Germany. But after 4 days after telling them to cashout, I got the money on my paypal! So a big plus for that!

Recap after 1 Week:
I had around 20 minutes of work for a week which is 2 hours and 20 minutes of work for 14.92$ / 12.20€ which is like 6.40$ / 5.70€ per hour. In my opinion a nice niche income for a really easy type of work.

So to end this for now, I'm already at 20$ again after about another 7 days and guess what? It's still not the good time of the surveys today which is in about 3-4 hours, where all the good stuff roles in! Also planning to test out the premium account which is 17 $ a year - because it doesn't really cost me anything besides some time, which would have been spend on boring youtube videos. Definitely keep you posted on this.

Conclusion:
You won't get rich from it in anyway, but you can probably easy earn around 100-150$ a month without an investment or anything.

If you have any questions regarding this, just ask, and I'll try to help you if I can from my perspective

If you want to check it out for free without any charges visit Clixsense w/o Ref
or if you want to give me something back Clixsense w Ref

Enjoy the kind of easy way to earn some money or don't. It's up to you :yes:

Cheers :wave: :wave: :wave:
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: My Clixsense Experience

Post by mowlboon »

Hello Boys and Gals :P

so since my last review is about 2 weeks ago I figured it's time to give another conclusion to the site.
A day or two after my last review I thought about this premium account for 1 year. It's 17$ so since I had around 20 on my balance I made the purchase. You get like double the amount of bonus on daily checklist completion (from 7% to 16%), 60 clicks on this gridgame, you will even get a 50% reduction on the adview timer there :D, and increased amount of ads to view (that give you more money for the same time) and surveys to do. Just 1 day later I came back from work and had like 30 surveys and 20 ads to view, with 2-5 surveys and 3-10 ads coming back every 2-3 hours (I guess they don't last the whole day?). Of course you don't match every single survey so you could easily divide the amount by 3 which still leaves you with 10ish surveys to do, but your ads still count :P.

So let's get down to business and what I've earned while being a premium member :w00t:
I won on the clixgrid game once which was 1$
I viewed ads worth of about 1.20$
I did surveys worth of about 45$
I also did a few offers (like something on FB, watch a site for x seconds..) worth of 3$

To sum it up I made 50$ in just 2 weeks :w00t: :w00t:
And I even missed out on some chances.

So if you're at home in the late evening watching some youtube videos just get that second monitor going and do some adviewing and surveys on it. :D

Cheers :wave: :wave: :wave:
choiniava
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

ntbxgavevp

Post by choiniava »