Milovana 3DXChat Community

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Milovana 3DXChat Community

Post by Captnfappin »

Hi Milovana Community!

I'm the Captn! I don't want to sound like I'm promoting. But I think the milovana community should know about this game.

I LOVE THIS GAME! And I think the milovana community will love it too. :love:

So does anybody on here play 3DXchat besides me? Post and let me know if you do (Or PM me). We can meet up and fuck. I don't care if you're a sissy or a boy playing a girl. (The game allows futa/sissy female characters).

I like to roleplay two things in the game. Being a dom for sissies. Or being a cuck boyfriend for females.

The game requires a subscription to play
. But if you're lonely like me. It could make you feel a bit better chatting and having sex in the game. I think a lot of you would love it. It's an extremely high quality online virtual roleplaying sex game where you can meet others and fuck. You can make a male or female. Be a dom, or be dominated online. (Or just be a slut looking for sex.)

Feel free to ask questions if you're interested in subscribing. I"ll answer as much as I can about how the game is like.

Here are some pics! And yes the graphics are as beautiful as they look!
:love: The game also supports Oculus and Vstroker :love:

I think Milovana should make a little community with the game. Post and Discuss! We can't add each other unless we are both online so PM me or post :)
HumbleMinion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: Milovana 3DXChat Community

Post by HumbleMinion »

This game looks really cool.
But it is possible to play freely? I'm not sur.
kinkysub27
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by kinkysub27 »

No free trial to see if it's worth the money. :(
They could have made a trial day....
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

I might give this a shot and play with you, if I wasn't super dirt poor and didn't have a shitty computer that couldn't even dream of running a game like this. :\'-(
Captnfappin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Captnfappin »

Absolutely let me know. We can fuck. The game is optimized very nicely so it might be flexible with low specs. Although I do have a good computer.

The fact that you can't try before you buy sucks. But I don't think anyone lonely or horny enough will be disappointed.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Captnfappin wrote:Absolutely let me know. We can fuck. The game is optimized very nicely so it might be flexible with low specs. Although I do have a good computer.

The fact that you can't try before you buy sucks. But I don't think anyone lonely or horny enough will be disappointed.
No, I know for sure my shitty computer couldn't handle it. The CPU is only 1.4 GHz :\'-(