silicone chastity device

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
bigbob4563
Explorer
Explorer

silicone chastity device

Post by bigbob4563 »

So I have been looking into silicone chastity devices for extended wear, I tried plastic and it was to hard to clean and tended to develop a bad smell after a few days, and metal is not an option due to work. I was reading reviews and it seems people are saying they slip off easily, is this true?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: silicone chastity device

Post by Nezhul »

they don't slip off if you get the size right. It's a bit easier to pull out of them due to heir bendy nature. But I didn't hear them slipping off. Or at least it's the same aas with other devices.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
morihei
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by morihei »

i used to have a plastic one too and encountered the same problems as you had, on top of that i broke out of it at a certain moment, because their seams apparently can be a weak point.

no i have a silicone one
the breaking out doesn't seem possible in the silicone one because it "moves" along a little bit.
i' ve never had the problem of slipping of, in fact when i used to have an erection in my plastic one i "pushed" it away from my body, stretching my balls, not with the silicone one..
on top of that i think it is a big advantage that you can stil feel part of wat is on the outside of your cage, like for instance vibrations but can't get hard the same time...

you could however be able to pull out (for instance in a warm bath, but still not easy) but while the lock is on i have found that there is no way to get back in, so there's no secret escapes you could do ...
bigbob4563
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigbob4563 »

Thanks for your input, I think ill try a cheaper one off amazon before I get a name brand, wish they sold these things in stores.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

About them slipping off, I have a CB-6000S (plastic) and a Dickcage (silicone) and the Dickcage is actually harder to remove without the key than the CB-6000S. As morihei said they can all be taken off if you were really determined to remove it, but there is no way to "cheat" and get them back on. Cleaning probably depends more on the design of the specific device than the material used. Those metal cages aren't necessarily easier to clean because they are metal. They are easier to clean because they are usually more open instead of enclosed the way plastic/silicone devices are.

It depends a lot on your individual anatomy too though. I'm a "grower" so for me the most important thing is that the device has very little space between the cage part and the ball ring, otherwise I won't really be "in" the cage. Even the CB-6000S which is meant for small cocks has this problem to some extent, especially when it's really cold out.