Fantastic femdom hypnosis site with tons of free files.

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Fantastic femdom hypnosis site with tons of free files.

Post by Qwert »

Hello I'm glad to introduce to all of you guys (and girls) site I found few days ago.

http://spiralseductions.com/

This is site managed by two fantastic woman. Mistress Charlotte and mistress Ember.They have so much femdom hypnosis (much of them are T&D related) and most of them completly free. Yes it is right, no charge of any kind, no trick here. You just go to the site click Free files Tab and you have instant access to almost 100 (one hundred) free hypnosis femdom files without even need to log in or something like that. And this is no end thanks to very kind policy they have. Each file they release on site become free file after six months and as a person who have experience with femdom hypnosis, I can tell you it is high quality stuff.
If you read their blog you will see they make other kind things too like spending three weeks worth donations to give happy christmas to some womans and their childs who experienced domestic and sexual violence. All of the donators and these two precious dommes who encouraged payments by making exclusive stuff for donators and organized this action deserve a credit.

Back to the content:

There is much variety in sessions they do but each file is good described and you have good feel what you can expect without spoiling too much fun.There are sessions that focus on going into trance, relaxing and just enjoying experience and sweet voice in your head and there are more hardcore sessions focused more or certain fetishes, bdsm and femdom activities like bondage, pain, submission and few other little more edgy ;-). Please note most of them are not like much stuff around internet which calls themselves hypnosis but are nothing more than of course often very sexy but only sweet jerk off sexy mp3. Most of their files don't contain any participation from your side (and it also mean stroking) expect from participating of your mind. Almost none of them give you sexual release even if most of them are made to make you aroused (and some of them to make you very, very aroused) which I think it is perfect for the fans of content of Milovana.

If you are interested, but you are scared of word hypnosis and you worry somebody will fuck your mind to the point it will ruin your life don't worry. There is no way anybody in the world can make you do things you really don't want to do. Nobody can force you to pay anything or submit to anyone if you don't want to and truth is as much of their files are focused on submitting to them (hey it is femdom hypnosis) there are maybe two, three files containing financial themes, and they are described so you can skip anything you don't want to participate.

If you are new to hypnosis but are decided to try it I strongly encourage you to start with some sessions focused on just going into trance like http://spiralseductions.com/the-first-surrender/ and just try it few times before going into more complicated trances.

And last but not least If you decide that you really like the stuff they made please consider from time to time making a donation, buy premium file or just buy a gift from amazon wishlist to one of these two nice womans who give us so much quality stuff free. It is not easy to make good hypnosis file and there is so much of them for free to anybody who enjoy it. Even small gift like 5$ from time to time help them to keep making free stuff.
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No current owner.

Re: Fantastic femdom hypnosis site with tons of free files.

Post by Tsme »

Thank you for this :D , i have been listening to femdom hypnosis on and off for years, some are really good, i really liked Hands (Un)Free, got me very very excited , looking forward to trying it again.
A
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Never had one, would like to try one day.

Post by A »

Looks like an interesting site! Thanks for letting us know!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                  This ASMR trigger-fest includes the following triggers:

soft-spoken ~ whispers ~ crinkling ~ peeling open packages noises ~ paper sounds ~ face brushing/washing ~ personal attention ~ breathing ~ ear-to-ear ~ mouth noises ~ tapping ~ writing ~ typing ~ exam gloves ~ medical testing ~ water noises ~ scissors ~ tape ~ and a few more surprises…
                     
                     http://spiralseductions.com/asmr-trigger-test/

                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.