Cam to Cam guided masturbation sites

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Cam to Cam guided masturbation sites

Post by zenlover »

Hi Gang. Looking at this one today, and before I fork over any $ wanted to do a little bit of due diligence.
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
guidedmasturbationonwebcam.CamTogether.com

Or...
Specific experiential based references to another (or any to avoid...)
Thanks!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cam to Cam guided masturbation sites

Post by Sisyphuster »

Haven't tried that one but please post if you try it! I've had some success with niteflirt
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Did you do 2 way video on niteflirt? That's what I'm hoping to find, and hopefully not in the way of "taking one for the team" to find out.... I did that for us all at "yourorgasmismine.com" as I've posted elsewhere.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Bringing this question back to life. Who has had good experiences on cam2cam sites, what were they, and what did they cost? If you fond a way to do this for free, do tell. Inquiring minds want to know!
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Some good news to post re: chaturbate.com
I set up a profile there and finally decided to do a cam session (me broadcasting) with my face not on cam. Got some interest because I had my toys on the other side of my body and on cam. Couple of women stopped by, ended up being guided (not very well) by one. So while the experience was not stellar, it was fun and I will repeat, likely on most friday evenings. :blush:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Have continued to play here and have fun. Often on on friday evenings, as i'm off shift and wife is on. Have been dominated by many creative people, men and women, and made to do incredibly hot things on cam. I keep my face off of cam and have my toys available for them to use on me. Very fun not knowing what they will have me do, and if they are slow & imaginative, seducing me and keeping me turned on, i get VERY into sub-space. Zenlover there too. Looks like I'll be on Tuesday night this week. :innocent:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Anyone with any good insights to share?