Penile Plethysmograph

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Penile Plethysmograph

Post by lemming »

Sadly piJoy has ceased communications regarding his plans for this. I'm not sure if he still is planning to develop it or if real life has kept him too busy. it has been pretty clear he isn't interested in talking about it anymore :(

He is pretty active over on fetlife though, in the mad tinkerers / electronic gurus forums.
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

[
Attachments
DSC_5972_thumb.jpg
DSC_5972_thumb.jpg (2.12 KiB) Viewed 6612 times
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sjaak24e
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by sjaak24e »

Hi,  after read this thread I become very excited.  A device that can sense my arousal and control the vibrators was a dream for me.  I want to be eged and denied forever but I can't control myself longer than two weeks on my own. And some times I accidentally come when I tease myself. So I decided to build such a device myself. And I finally have one!  Thanxs to all who have shared there ideas. I have dive into some electronic components learning sites to know what componens do and make a little chance to let it work. And because the world is better if we share everything it's time to share mine.

I build a heartbeat detection sensor like this one:
http://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=1671#comments
I only used the sensor part. Not the digital counter part. So I have a device that the LED blinks on my hearth beat. The two LEDs are build as described by smallhorse. But I put them under my ballsack.

Secondly I used my relay card to amplify the signal from the LED to switch a realy.
U can build yourself a amplifier to switch a relay.
Now the relay clicks on my heart beat. I can use my finger on the LEDs to test.

Third I build a little timer with 3 resistors 2 npn transistors and 1 pot
The timer will be activated by the first relay after a twich. The second relay shut down the vibrators and turns them on after a pre defined time.

Done.

Showtime:
I wrap the sensor under my balls with a cords or elastics.
I turn on a movie
I make myself hard.
I put on the head vibrator.
I turn on the power for the sensor.
The vibrator turns on.
I twitch and the vibrator stops.
I relax and the vibrators turns back on and after a twich the vibrator stops and a timer is running after 5 seconds. If I twich again the timer counts from the start. So I have to wait still 5 seconds. I keep still and relax and the vibrator brings my to a hornier level. My cock will become harder and harder because I try to relax but I am teased to the max.
I becane to feel the little twitches and the become stronger, now the vibrator stops. After relaxing the started again but I am to horny so I twich. But after 3 twitches and 15 seconds rest I manage to relax beter. The vibrator brings my back to a very hard cock full of tens. So tens it feels like it will explode. And after a will it will explode but first I have to learn to relax. After an hour I managed to relax till it's explode. But when I do the vibrator stops and a ruined orgasm is what I get. And after relaxing it's start again and the process start all over, again and again. Milked dry but no full orgasm.

Pros about this system:
This system can build with only electronics and you don't have to use a computer and programming skills.

My followups:
I am going to make a magnetic lock with a battery so I can make myself locked to a chair. First I tight myself the angles and one wrist and use the magnetic lock for the last wrist.  A timer set to one hour and for safety the battery drain after two hours.

Than put a frozen cum cube in a little clothe and bound this to my mouth. So this will meld after ten minutes and a can taste for the remaining hour.

If someone is interested in the build, I can give you the details.
hotiger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by hotiger »

Hi sjaak24e,

I find your device very very very stimulating. It is exactly what I am looking for since a long time. Unfortunately I am a complete idiot in technics, so I will never be able to build one myself. I am using a Venus2000 for arousal so the relay would have to switch that on and off. Would you be willing to build another one of your device and sell it to me?

best wishes hotiger
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

I know this is a very old post. But have any seen the schematic from smallhorse.
He refer to change 2.2k resistor instead of the 33k at R6 but without the diagram it is
not easy to see haw this is assemble. Nezhul and les seems to have seen the diagram. :unsure: