Software controlled Tremblr / Venus 2000

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
JamesArker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Software controlled Tremblr / Venus 2000

Post by JamesArker »

cfs6t08p wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm I can confirm that the tremblr works with inflatable toys and it is indeed a fun ride :innocent:
This sounds interesting. What does it do with an inflatable device? Is it just providing a method to inflate and then pulse bigger and smaller?
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

It will pulse and you are able to control the maximum/minimum inflation with the adjust buttons on the remote. I'm thinking of hooking up a one-way valve to make it inflate more and more until you have to press the button to release it.. it would probably not be able to inflate much more than it is at maximum now, the motor just isn't strong enough. And that is definitely getting into territory where you might cause damage to the machine.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Hello.

i have decided to SELL my barely used Tremblr, if anyone is interested.

I bought it new, at a cheap prize (as you can see on a previous post in this topic) but i only used it a maximum of maybe 15-20 times. It still works 100% (cept for the 2 blue latches on the briefcase itself that broke).

I bought it for £299 + 25% import tax (£74) + £15 shipping = $389

So ill sell this for $350, which is still cheap

First priority buyer are in descending order : Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, rest of world :)

PM me if you are interested
waxmonkey
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by waxmonkey »

Hi Modnar,
I just joined as I stubbed upon your post looking for exactly this, DWEEB control of the Tremblr. My partner and I are locked down separately and she would like to tease and torment me via DWEEB during our video catch ups. Im shocking at coding, and am not having any luck getting any Arduino > Dweeb talk happening. I have experimented with the Nogasm Tremblr code and a transmitter, which works on set programs, but isn't really controllable for the ultimate tease.

Is there any chance you might share the code that made this interaction work, and possibly some photos of the breadboard setup you did, if you never got around to schematics?

Cheers.
modnar wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:57 pm
thejc wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:58 am Any chance you'd share your app and PCB details? I recently ordered a tremblr but I've never really done any code writing.
- Hey, well it was more of a strip-board style than a custom built PCB, but I don't have any schematic's because I just added as I built. I may release them in the future, but the built in "stall detection" isn't quite right yet, and may require a few hardware tweaks. To be fair, the Tremblr PCB that came never detected a stall for me even though it seems to have some stall detection hardware... Unless it's being used for something else.