Electro Stimulation

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Electro Stimulation

Post by vitesse »

I have recently bought an inexpensive Estim kit.

Zeus digital powerbox, a prostrate massenger and a corona with urethra amplifier.

They are both bipolar toy and the box has two output. Would it be possible to plug both negative leade on one toy and both positive lead on the other one so thee became unipolar toy? Technically it would work, but I just don't know how safe it would e.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

vitesse wrote:I have recently bought an inexpensive Estim kit.

Zeus digital powerbox, a prostrate massenger and a corona with urethra amplifier.

They are both bipolar toy and the box has two output. Would it be possible to plug both negative leade on one toy and both positive lead on the other one so thee became unipolar toy? Technically it would work, but I just don't know how safe it would e.
As long as both of the electrodes have 2 points of connection meaning as in a positive connection and a negative connection then yes I dont see why not, I dont see any forseeable danger, you could try it with just one lead as a tester, put the negative to the prostate trode and the positive of the same lead to the urethra. If thats not strong enough for you then hook up both leads at the same time :)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

if one isn't strong enough, then hooking up two will make no difference because electric strength will remain the same.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Nezhul wrote:if one isn't strong enough, then hooking up two will make no difference because electric strength will remain the same.
I think you`ll find it will :p trust me on this one my first box was a zeus power box and I always doubled up the wires for that bit extra strength, your not actually increasing the output power of the box but doubling them up increases the strength you feel.
Tnjones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Tnjones »

All you need is a sufficiently powerful audio amplifier. The one I use is 60 watts per channel and is more than enough at half power. I've begun pasting the stero-stim files over the soundtracks of corresponding ch videos and playing them back through my amp with the speaker outputs connected to home-made stims. I've had to flatten the ramps in the mp3 files because otherwise they go from unnoticeable to unbearable. Once I get the volume right it's quite a ride. I've never 'won' an episode if I try to actually stroke to the beat as well as experience the electro. However, the elctro alone can't get me over the top either. I love to stroke to the beat until I edge and then let the elctro just keep me there. That often eventually results in a hfo in the end. Thanks to those of you who have made this new experience possible! Tzahrkiya especially gets my thanks.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Tnjones wrote:All you need is a sufficiently powerful audio amplifier. The one I use is 60 watts per channel and is more than enough at half power. I've begun pasting the stero-stim files over the soundtracks of corresponding ch videos and playing them back through my amp with the speaker outputs connected to home-made stims. I've had to flatten the ramps in the mp3 files because otherwise they go from unnoticeable to unbearable. Once I get the volume right it's quite a ride. I've never 'won' an episode if I try to actually stroke to the beat as well as experience the electro. However, the elctro alone can't get me over the top either. I love to stroke to the beat until I edge and then let the elctro just keep me there. That often eventually results in a hfo in the end. Thanks to those of you who have made this new experience possible! Tzahrkiya especially gets my thanks.

I just noticed this post,, if the ramps are going from not noticeable to unbearable then you may wish to look at how u have your volume set up, I encountered this problem when I accidentally didnt set my speaker volume to 100%, u should always make sure your pc volume is at 100%, your speaker volume is at 100% and then set your base intensity from the stim unit volume.
try it and see.
jause
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jause »

Such a part always wanted my friend, but I am not sure for which this will need
Tnjones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Tnjones »

Tzahrkiya wrote:
Tnjones wrote:All you need is a sufficiently powerful audio amplifier. The one I use is 60 watts per channel and is more than enough at half power. I've begun pasting the stero-stim files over the soundtracks of corresponding ch videos and playing them back through my amp with the speaker outputs connected to home-made stims. I've had to flatten the ramps in the mp3 files because otherwise they go from unnoticeable to unbearable. Once I get the volume right it's quite a ride. I've never 'won' an episode if I try to actually stroke to the beat as well as experience the electro. However, the elctro alone can't get me over the top either. I love to stroke to the beat until I edge and then let the elctro just keep me there. That often eventually results in a hfo in the end. Thanks to those of you who have made this new experience possible! Tzahrkiya especially gets my thanks.

I just noticed this post,, if the ramps are going from not noticeable to unbearable then you may wish to look at how u have your volume set up, I encountered this problem when I accidentally didnt set my speaker volume to 100%, u should always make sure your pc volume is at 100%, your speaker volume is at 100% and then set your base intensity from the stim unit volume.
try it and see.
I'm not using a stim unit. I'm using an old Kenwood audio amp :)
jause
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jause »

I try an Eros stick and it was wonderfull