Long Distance Padlock

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Long Distance Padlock

Post by Manbat »

Hello everybody. Does anyone knows a padlock (or similar device) controllable through the internet? I have a far away submissive and would be much more fun be able lock/unlock her up myself.

Also, if anybody knows any device that you think could be interesting, let me know.

Thanks for the attention.
fenix03
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, I would love a mistress to serve

Re: Long Distance Padlock

Post by fenix03 »

My Mistress has me locked in chastity most of the time. I am only unlocked either by her or if she gives me permission over skype. I have the key in a lock box (like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWXSY9L) with a number combination on it that can be changed when the lock is open. Only she knows the combination, and when she is done playing with me, she has me hold up the number dials to the camera and tells me which ones to turn. Without me looking at the combination, the box is locked again with the chastity keys inside. The combination is then scrambled so that I cannot get out without her permission or supervision. So far that has been the most effective method I have come across for enforcing chastity over long distances.

You could get normal padlocks with keys and then put them into the combo lock box. Just an idea, let me know if you have any other ideas. Have fun!
venue
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by venue »

Would something like this do?
https://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
Haven't had a chance to try but idea smells like fun.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I'm thinking of using a 3-number suitcase lock controlled over Skype.
The hasp is small enough to fit a CB6000.
The combination is whatever the numbers are when it is closed.
So, fit the lock in the chastity device, twirl the numbers, let mistress see the numbers over Skype,
snap the lock and twirl the numbers again. All can be done by feel or Mistress may insist
you wear a blindfold.