The Poor Man's Cock Hero Vibrator

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

The Poor Man's Cock Hero Vibrator

Post by doremi »

I'm starting this thread here not to hijack the original thread:
Cock Hero and Fleshlight Launch
because my device is based on vibrations instead. Feel free to add your comments out of curiosity, or if you are trying to build a device yourself as well. So, here are quotes from my initial idea:
doremi wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 am Is there somebody who experimented with mini motors used to make cell phone vibrate? I've got this idea of creating a poor-man's-launch using a few of those to create the buzz. They would need to be well isolated to prevent the circuit from becoming an un-intended Stim machine. :lol: Bluetooth could be added to the motors controller with compatible commands so it instantly becomes compatible with the rest of the system.

Well, I'll know in the near future if they are strong/interesting enough because I just bought a small lot to experiment with. :construction:
doremi wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 pm Nice! The actual implementation that I have in mind is more like the sleeve in your article. I don't have the skills to do a silicone cast, plus it must be hell to clean, and the actual material might even reduce the vibrations, which I expect will be very low to start with. I'll make lots of photos (not of myself) as I go along. This will be an Open Source project. :-D
I received the little round vibrators, 1cm of diameter and 2mm thick. They require 16-18 mA at 1 vdc, and pack quite some punch for such a small package. They are also quite silent compared to cell phone vibrators. I'm pleasantly surprised. Imagine a dozen of them working in harmony… I felt a little warm coming out of it, so I hope heat won't be an issue, either for comfort (Cock On Fire! literally!) or to favour the motor longevity. It's kind of why I got a bunch, to replace failed ones. I also bought bigger ones (still waiting to receive them) to act as Base Drums in a music band. In his description, the seller said that they are really strong, so lets see how they fair when I get them.

At first, I need to create some sleeve, don't know how it will materialise yet, and the vibrators will be activated by a simple push-button. Afterward, I will use a relay hooked up to an Omega2 SoC (System on chip). I prefer this hardware because, compared to Arduino, it's basically a Linux computer, and could be programmed to understand Fleshlight Launch commands over bluetooth, or digitise Stim audio; and I already got it precisely for personal projects.