Fucking Machines

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Fucking Machines

Post by Gormur »

Wonder if some people here own one or have tried them out.
I bought a cheap one like a year ago and use it from time to time, interesting for sure. Bad part about it is that its lowest setting is 60 bpm which is a bit much to start with. Haven't seen any teases surrounding them though. Wondering if people have some fun experiments/sessions they have tried with them or other suggestions. :innocent:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Fucking Machines

Post by SexualChoc »

Doubt a lot of people own one
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

RandomStranger wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:27 pm I wish i owned one, i would spend all day on all fours infront of it.

But..They are expensive as F as far as i have seen, not to mention huge. Like where do you even hide those things huge. :lol:
Haha yeah it is a bit bulky :) I keep it in an unmarked box. Before I bought it I was going to build one myself but while searching for motors I ended up finding a site in the UK that seems to sell like homemade quality ones for about same price as the parts so ended up just buying that. sexmachines.co.uk promise I'm not affiliated with them or anything. Btw they seem to have sales all year round or something so yeah wouldn't read to much into sales there. I got that uFuc thing but yeah it is a bit loud and lowest setting is a bit fast but that thing sure works.
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

I do own one.

I bought the Probe Beast with a Bodine motor from OrgasmAlley.

They are pricey, paid a little over $1000 for it, it's not that noisy and the speed is variable, it has a gradator type switch where you can go from 0 to 10..... 10 being way too fast for me.

I use it when doing teases involving dildo/anal play and all I can say is WOW!

The series like AnalAddict's "A new Career" or vb2000's series are really fun to do with it :blush:

As for storing it, since it can be un-assembled it's fairly compact and can be hidden in a box under my bed.

The only drawback I see with this machine is the adjustments for the legs that can be a bit annoying with the screws that you have to thighten through the vertical bars, since the machine is heavy.

All in all it's a good product, a bit pricey but worth every penny IMHO

-Neo

P.S. sorry for my poor english, it is not my primary language :)
FloatingTurian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by FloatingTurian »

neo36 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:48 pm
The series like AnalAddict's "A new Career" or vb2000's series are really fun to do with it :blush:
Ya, sigh some of those higher speeds seem impossible to keep up with.

I've considered making my own but haven't put the time into it. I've seen a few around $400 usd, but the retailer was a little sketchy and that's still a big chunk of change.

Currently when I do such things, I have a large half inch board left over from some old furniture thing that I made a bracket to hold a dildo that screws into it. Too many disappointing suction cup fails right when you need it most. The advantage is I can move the board with the dildo by itself to fuck me if I want it hard and fast and I'm lazy. Or I can just lean it against something
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

I have this one:

https://www.sub-shop.com/products/2359p ... ex-machine

That place has some cheap prices when on special. I paid ~300 for it. Granted, it came with a cracked / weird remote, I had to just hold the plastic pieces (Front and back of the remote) and put some electrical tape on it. The clips that hold it together were broken but it works great. Seriously has good power, can make it ultra slow, or turn it up for a pounding. In most cases, the suction cups will hold it in most positions, sometimes in more of a self bondage scenario, I’ll tie it down or use a ratchet strap to hold it to a fold up table I have.
tyler0512
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tyler0512 »

dark0512 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm I have this one:

https://www.sub-shop.com/products/2359p-portable-sex-machine

That place has some cheap prices when on special. I paid ~300 for it. Granted, it came with a cracked / weird remote, I had to just hold the plastic pieces (Front and back of the remote) and put some electrical tape on it. The clips that hold it together were broken but it works great. Seriously has good power, can make it ultra slow, or turn it up for a pounding. In most cases, the suction cups will hold it in most positions, sometimes in more of a self bondage scenario, I’ll tie it down or use a ratchet strap to hold it to a fold up table I have.
Exactly the same for me...the same machine, a weird cracked remote i applied electrical tape to keep it closed.