cockrings and savetity

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
FlashyLight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

cockrings and savetity

Post by FlashyLight »

My girlfriend showed me a sexstory where the husband wears the wedding ring around his cock. It is described as working like a chastity cage. And in the end he needs a doctor who destroys the ring. How dangerous is it really to use a wedding ring as cockring. I only have rubber cockrings.
perik43
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Re: cockrings and savetity

Post by perik43 »

How did he manage to get his cock through the wedding ring small hole? :)
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I once saw a video with an awfully swollen cock, a doctor and a huge bolt cutter :lol:
I hope you are not really thinking about trying to slip a ring for fingers over your willy :unsure:
FlashyLight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FlashyLight »

perik43 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 pm How did he manage to get his cock through the wedding ring small hole? :)
It is not told. I think it is possibleif not teased and some lube. But I didn't try yet.

Maybe when I heve time and want I will tranlate it as Tease. With a warning better not to try. :whistle:

I think if I get it on limp it is possible to get limp again and got it away. But I am not sure if I will get limp again. :-/
FlashyLight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FlashyLight »

Can someone transform it to better English?

The wedding ring story

The natives in South America have a tradition. The young people get rings when they enter the puberty. Their honeymoon ceremony is to exchanges their rings with there parnters.

Now it happens that a white colonialist's son falls in love with a native girl.

The parents don't want them to marry, because they are enemies. But anyway the young couple clebrates their honeymoon secretly.

The young man buys a ring from his uncle, because hadn't one. Then they change their rings.

The father of the girl sees the ring and knows what happend. He warns the boy that he will kill him, if they are unseen one day and he has this ring on his finger.

After that they couple doesn't meet. 2 weeks later...

She sees him again and he tells her: "I am sorry, but your father wants to kill me. Can you excuse me?"

But she disappointly asks: "You don't wear my ring. Where is my ring?"

He says: "I wear the ring. Let me show you." He kisses her and pulls her hand in his pants.

She feels the cold ring around his cock. She smiles and kiss him more strongly.

After the kiss he explains: "I wear the ring not to be seen but to make me chaste. To be denialed fucking you or any other woman before we are married. I promissed it to you on honeymoon and I am true."

She replies: "I want to fuck you right now."

But the kiss teased him and he cannot take the ring off.

After much trying she teases him more. So he wants to fuck her anyway and forgets about the pain it gives him.

But the ring cuts into the flesh because his dick grows and swolls too much.

They go to a doctor and the doc uses a pliers to cut the ring off.

But they hear the doctor tells his son to inform the police that the yung couple is found.

He says: "We have to runaway." They escapes in a basement of the house of the nightwatchman who helped them.

When they lived there for a month and the nightwatchman tells them that the families gived up to find them, the guy worked as a goldminer. His beard is grown full, most of the time he was in the mine and nobody recognize him.

Because they cannot meet other people the watchman and the girl become friends. She want someone to talk. It was not about sex.

But one day the miner comes home and sees his wife talking to the nightwatchman.

Because of the ring he cannot fuck her as often as he wants and he thinks that he cannot fullfill her need. Why shouldn't she fuck with the nightwatchman?

Angrily he try to kill the nightwatchman. But she calms him down and explains the situation.

He touches her pussy and her pussy goes wet.

It teases him. And they have the best sex ever.

End.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Maybe using an Elastratior maybe more suitable with a piece of string along side of it maybe more suitable, so you don't have to go to the doctors to have it removed.
(Unless you are hoping for the humiliation of having to go to the doctors to have it removed.).

Here is a Elastration video:   
  
  
Yes it is on the balls as its meant to be used but I'm sure you could use it on your cock in the same way - although it may hurt a lot.

Elastratiors can be bought fairly cheaply off of Amazon/ebay etc
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

"titanium-based ring" -> "pain and swelling" -> "penile strangulation" -> "organ-threatening complications" -> "medical equipment failed" -> "fire brigade used a grinder" :no: :yes: :no: :no: :no: :yes: :no: :no: :no: :no:
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

Sissy Elise wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm Maybe using an Elastratior maybe more suitable with a piece of string along side of it maybe more suitable, so you don't have to go to the doctors to have it removed.
(Unless you are hoping for the humiliation of having to go to the doctors to have it removed.).

Here is a Elastration video:   
  
  
Yes it is on the balls as its meant to be used but I'm sure you could use it on your cock in the same way - although it may hurt a lot.

Elastratiors can be bought fairly cheaply off of Amazon/ebay etc
Damn, elastrators are scary. Although I always thought the rubber part squeezes much, much tighter. Still frightening.