metal chastity and locks.

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

metal chastity and locks.

Post by peterslave18 »

So i've got a question for users here. I have stainless steel chastity belt, and when I'm in it with my metal lock it can make a lot of sound when I move around. Metal hitting metal, and stuff. Do You have any tips how to prevent it?
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Re: metal chastity and locks.

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Try to fix it rubber band: wrap rubberband around both your tube and lock, so it will press lock to your CB snug, and that would prevent from clicking. Another option: wrap something soft around your lock (dense texture rag must work) and fix it with rubberband too.
Stay locked and protected! ;)
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by rob204 »

That's why I choose a cock cage made of plastic. No sound at all. Difficult enough to hide it visually. I don't need metal clicking or even bells attached to it drawing attention.

Before I had the cage I used to put a condom over my cock and balls. It was quite nice though it was only meant to be worn for an hour or so.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

I recommend my standard Fix for metal cages
Silicone Medical tape
1. it is waterproof, 2 it is skin sensitive.. does not bother sensitive skin
just cut a thin strip and wrap it around the lock itself
May want to make sure you can still use the key though.. :lol:
Once it is on,, it does not come off.. unless you take it off.
I have used it for areas that pinch
or even for adding a bit of thickness to stop/hinder slipping issues..
It is amazing stuff
very inexpensive and available in almost every country
and NOT expensive at all.

Hope that helps
(the guy to ask about chastity belts)

Last edited by all2true on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peterslave18 »

Thanks for all the advices, but i didn't mention one thing. I want it to be as visually appealing as possible. I've got a custom heart shaper chromed and engraved lock, and It pains me to destroy the effect by the tape there. I'll try sticking the tape on the bottom part and cutting it perfectly to remove edges and give myself the acces to the key, lol :P
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

You could always use permanent markers to color the tape?

Yeah white tape is not all that.. glamorous, pretty looking
apologies
but it really is the best thing for long term fix, and cheep..

I am unsure.. if you want to be noticed.. why you would want to muffle the sound
perhaps the little sound it makes will help you be reminded that you are caged?

Another possibility is muffling the sound..
Just wear TWO sets of panties
or Jeans.. I know I know Jeans are not sexy either..

After doing a little bit of an internet search the only other
good solution is to secure it to the cage
frankly.. I have not found any way to do this.. rubber bands break..,, You could tape it down..temporarily with a more standard house tape... but then you run into the aesthetic problem again..

frankly if you get a better solution.. let me know so I can inform others with this particular issue
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peterslave18 »

i don't want to be nocited that's the main point. The aesthetics are for my gf to see and enjoy.
I'll buy the tape in a couple of days, and will post my results though.
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

something that may work would be a could of blobs of hot glue on the bottom smoothed over with a lollipop stick, that was the look would remain the same but you would have a decent rubberised bottom to stop clanking? :banana:
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-Tack

Not entirely sure if it attaches tight enough on a metal surface, but could be worth a try. Easy to remove, and should be able to use small enough blob to hide it behind the lock .. just don't get it in the keyhole ... :)
WeakerS3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeakerS3x »

I always used hair binders, those covered rubber bands women hold pony tails in place with. They are cheap and much more stylish than plain rubber band. With my plastic cage and a hair binder doubled around the lock and the cage I could wear it to the gym without the lock making a sound.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Post by blacklioness96 »

peterslave18 wrote:i don't want to be nocited that's the main point. The aesthetics are for my gf to see and enjoy.
I'll buy the tape in a couple of days, and will post my results though.
AWWWW... Heart shaped padlock sounds so cute! :love: :love: May i ask what is engraved on yours, please? ;-)

I would love to see something like following every time he pull his pants down! :blush:

Image Image
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peterslave18 »

this is some random engraving, but You get the point how awesome it looks.

Spoiler: show
Thats the back of the lock, so the keyhole is on the back there.
And what I engraved there... : "The Property of Ms Paulina " with the greatest and cutest image underneath I could ever imagine.
You see after some teasing in the cage, my cock has stripes from the bars of the cage... just like a tiger - that's what she calls me, she on the other hand is a sweet devious (and mean) kitty. That's why i chose this to be engraved there :

there's never too much cuteness in a relationship.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Post by blacklioness96 »

peterslave18 wrote:
And what I engraved there... : "The Property of Ms Paulina " with the greatest and cutest image underneath I could ever imagine.
You see after some teasing in the cage, my cock has stripes from the bars of the cage... just like a tiger - that's what she calls me, she on the other hand is a sweet devious (and mean) kitty. That's why i chose this to be engraved there :

Oh thank for pics, i begin to love Etsy, totally agree there's never too much cuteness in a relationship and so sweet when guy care about that everywhere! :love: "sweet devious (and mean) kitty" oh seems it suits me too lol. Oh tiger, hope you are ok into your cage? You know tigers should be put into cages for taming their sexuality and training being cute! ;-) And so wonderful idea with those cats he-he. Thinking about my nick, must remember it lol. Unfortunetly last pic does not open anymore.. :weep: Thanks for reply though and congrats to Ms Paulina having so wonderful slave!
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

peterslave18 wrote:this is some random engraving, but You get the point how awesome it looks.

Thats the back of the lock, so the keyhole is on the back there.

You're absolutely right, there's never too much cuteness in a relationship. Your relationship sounds like mine, except I'm the dominant one and she's submissive. She calls me tiger and she's my sweet little kitty. Love and intimacy are the biggest turn-ons in a relationship and being cute and sweet to each other is a display of that. This is a very good idea, with the engravings, and you've found an excellent picture to go along with it. Good for you, man
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peterslave18 »

I need Your help! Last week she saw the lock and she loved it (little bit too much). We had great time and she took the key with her. But today i pulled the lock wthile cleaning (not too much force to be honest) and it opened up. I was devastated, since we both love it, and she was finally showing off the key around her neck and was really really touched by the overall cuteness.
I hate to tell her now that the lock is not only not secure but just a decoration. Guys and Ladies , every idea counts, how to solve the problem? and Yes i've considered glueing it shut.
here are some photos of the back, but there are no screws and nothing that i could fix.