Estim units Vs Tens units

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Estim units Vs Tens units

Post by ospray »

I currently own a lower end Estim unit, its the Zeus beginners unit, and have wanted to upgrade for some time now, but estim is very expensive and the nicer units are $100+ however there are Tens Units that seem pretty nice for half the price. Will the Tens unit preform the same, Will it let the user increase the power to a point of pain/pleasure? I just have no experience with Tens units and only a bit with estim, any knowledge would be great! Thanks
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Estim units Vs Tens units

Post by Nezhul »

E-stim is just a brand name for a branch of TENS units. TENS is kinda the description of the device, while e-stim is the name for the sex-oriented branch of tens units. The principle is the same.

You should understand however that TENS units that are not build for sexual stimulation will offer you a differend kind of stimulation. They are supposed to relax muscles, not to make your cock orgasm. Thus this stimulation may not be good for sexual needs (although it just may happen to be good.).
E-stim units offer a variety of settings and patterns that are supposed to make you feel good. In this respect, they are definitely better.

As for the price, you should understand that components for this devices cost 20-40 dollars tops. All the rest is your payment for pleasure. E-stim box that costs 350 dollars gives its seller a 300 dollar pure revenue. Pleasure costs. :whistle:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Jaguar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim units Vs Tens units

Post by Jaguar »

I built one myself, total cost was about £50. Could have been less, but I live out in a little village and I'm not a professional electrician so I didn't have the trade price sources for some of the extra components I put in for safety.

I wouldn't suggest trying to build one yourself if you're not already experienced with electronics and audio circuitry though - I have a degree in it so I at least have some knowledge on how not to blow up my dick!

Nobody likes a blown up dick.