Make me drink my piss JOI

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
OddCalm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no. Would like someone that at times I could meet up with to be their slave. female, male, or couple
Sub/Slave(s): no. Would like someone I could meet up with who was willing to serve a kind and creative master. I would like to gently explore and push your limits.

Make me drink my piss JOI

Post by OddCalm »

I have searched for JOI videos telling me to drink my own piss, but have not found any. I long for a kind, yet stern dom (preferably female, but male ok) telling me how much they would like me to drink my own piss:

"Roll back and raise your hips. Get your penis as close to your mouth as you can. Now pee into your mouth. That's it. Swallow. Good. Again. Do it. I know you want to. It makes me hot to think about you doing this for me."

Tell me all about how wonderful it is that I would do this for you, without actually meeting you, but following your desires as expressed in your video. Maybe you could drink a little of your own piss for me. "Too bad we can't drink each other's piss, but at least we can drink our own, and know that we are enjoying each other drinking our piss for our mutual enjoyment."
ScrawnyCat
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Make me drink my piss JOI

Post by ScrawnyCat »

I've seen a few, although none of them were kind. I prefer the women knowing and telling me how degrading it is.