Nyx serious problems

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Nyx serious problems

Post by all2true »

okay
I KNOW this is not my fault
something weird is Defintely happening to my last tease
the Nyx script is getting corrupted...

Everything from page 128#
to page 198#

got squished into one line when I wnet back to fix a few things.. today

Parts of this tease keep vanishing!
seriously am NOt making this up!
Honest!!

Is it because I have witten so many flash teases that my personal space is used up?
or has Nyx finally reached it maximum storage limit?
or ..
What the hell is going on???

I am not eveing going to post the disaster of coding I saw..
but looked like many pages jsut.. melted together somehow!!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Nyx serious problems

Post by Nezhul »

I don't think NYC has storage limit. I would guess it has something to do with unclosed tags (like you didnt put an apostrophe and some script was considered like a text line or something.) Anyway need to see the script.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by all2true »

Nezhul wrote:I don't think NYC has storage limit. I would guess it has something to do with unclosed tags (like you didnt put an apostrophe and some script was considered like a text line or something.) Anyway need to see the script.

I thought that to
and kept banging my head against a wll..
but I would actually FIX the problem
and SEE it fixed.. in visual
then go back
and see that 40 pages had become ONE page..

I have actually tested the "bug" and replicated it
first I use my back up information, and save over the scrabbled page..

then I log out log back in, yup all there..
then I wait a bit..
and look at the tease again..
and squish it is all ..jumbled!
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by all2true »

this is the Affecte/effected area... In script it looks like this:

Code: Select all

page117#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Naughty subby..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">not yet.. hehe..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">in fact for asking you have to repeat the last challenge!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w329341730.jpg"),delay(30sec,24#,style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page118#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">time to edge!!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">start stroking.. using that vibrator..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f817805137.jpg"),buttons(page120#,”edging”),delay(1min,range(30,33),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’) ); 30#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hurry to edge</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Fast stroking..or vibe on high</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page120#,”edging”),delay(1min,range(30,33),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(30#))); 31#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">take your time.. slow stroking</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">or vibe on low</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page120#,”edging”),delay(1min,range(30,33),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(31#))); 32#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">play withyourself however you want!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">just get to that edge!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page120#,”edging”),delay(1min,range(30,33),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(32#))); page120#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and HOLD that edge!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),buttons(page339#,"Stopped!"),delay(45sec, page121#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page339#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Poor subby</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">stopping because you can not hold the edge that long?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w441986003.jpg"),yn(page340#,page340#)); page340#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Frankly I don&apos;t care !!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You will do that again!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f817932980.jpg"),delay(30sec, 30#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page121#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off!!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">well done!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w769176168.jpg"),buttons(page122#,"moan")); page122#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFF00" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">now..stay where you are.. do NOT move..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFF00" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">you just have to wait  until time is up!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFF00" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and you Must listen to: http://raining.fm/</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f621883599.jpg"),buttons(page123#,"can't wait!",page123#,"must pee now!",page123#,"mercy?"),delay(30min, page124#)); page123#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#CC0000" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><B>naughty subby!..you said you would obey..</B></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#CC0000" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><B>now I have to start the timer all over again..</B></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#CC0000" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><B>oh the button.. does not help you at all so do NOT push it!!</B></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w390873478.jpg"),buttons(25#,"No!!!"),delay(30sec, page79#)); page124#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Feeling desperate yet?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">well you picked the this level</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">so you are NOT done yet!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w679625742.jpg"),buttons(page125#,"whimper")); page125#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Take a drink!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">drink 300 ml or more!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("d1139919942.jpg"),buttons(page128#,"Did it!", page126#,"Safety!")); page126#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Safety?  YOU are so full ..You literally can not take another drink?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f710325830.jpg"),yn(page127#,page125#)); page127#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">okay yo do Not have to take anouther drink!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">but you MUST stay in your chair!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f1774627991.jpg"),buttons(page128#,"Thanks!")); page128#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">let&apos;s try to edge..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">be careful cumming is forbidden!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f710975679.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page128#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">let&apos;s try to edge..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">be careful cumming is forbidden!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f710975679.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); 33#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">stroke</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">or rubbing with vibe!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#33))); 34#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">fast/ hard..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#34))); 35#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">SLOW</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">or softly..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#35))); page130#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">feel like you</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">are going to explode yet?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w1899508393.jpg"),delay(40sec, page131#),hiddensound(‘rain.mp3’)); page131#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and time to edge again!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">vibrate or stroke..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f257863572.jpg"),buttons(page132#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(36,38),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); 36#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Nice and fast/hard</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page132#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(36,38),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#36)); 37#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Steady</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page132#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(36,38),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#37)); 38#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Nice and slow</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page132#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(36,38),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’) ,unset(#38)); page132#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You are such a good subby</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Okay You can crawl on your hands and knees to the bathroom..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Hope you make it.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">click the button when you return</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f1499702071.jpg"),buttons(page200#,"am Back")); page150#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You will need some rope</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and  3 Liters of liquid.... it is recommended that you have different kinds of liquids..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">such as Juice, milk, water, Soda, tea...(ect.)</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f215909421.jpg"),buttons(page151#,"okay")); page151#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Okay tie your legs together and your feet to the chair your sitting in</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and also tie your waist.. leave your hands free...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">take your time.. do a good job we don&apos;t want you moving..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f422771812.jpg"),buttons(page152#,"done")); page152#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">now take a drink. of at least 300 ml...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">the rules are simple you can not untie...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">or leave your chair.. without permission...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">the point of this is to NOT pee on yourself!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("dbenefits-of-drinking-water.jpg"),buttons(page153#,"finished")); page153#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Make sure your sound is turned on.....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">and.. starts slowly getting sexual excited</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">rub.. caress yourself</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w441986003.jpg"),delay(40sec,page154#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page154#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Stop hands off...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I just want you to know.. your fate is now up to chance so.. play..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">but use your own judgement if you need to!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f1030444019.jpg"),delay(30sec,page155#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page155#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off.. again.. Listen to me</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">now it is time to really start our game properly....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">what ever you do.. do NOT cum!!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f141417621.jpg"),delay(30sec,page156#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page156#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"> it is time to edge....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">so rub/ stroke..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),buttons(page157#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(40,43),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); 40#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">nice and fast/hard....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"), buttons(page157#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(40,43),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(40#))); 41#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Slowly.. softly...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page157#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(40,43),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(41#))); 42#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">get to that edge...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page157#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(40,43),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(42#))); page157#page('',pic("dwater-glasses.jpg"),delay(1sec,range(43,45),style:secret)); 43#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Hold that edge.....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),delay(40sec,page155#),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(43#))); 44#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">do you think you can safely take another drink?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),buttons(page160#,"Yes",page158#,"Not yet"),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(44#))); 45#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You get a nice break...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(40sec,page159#),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(45#))); page158#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Maybe you should not be playing.. this if you can&apos;t follow simple instructions!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do your best!!!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w1688780838.jpg"),delay(15sec,page155#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page159#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off ....rest before...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w329341730.jpg"),delay(40sec,40#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page160#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">good subby..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">take your time.. but drink at least 300 ml</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("d1139919942.jpg"),buttons(page165#,"done")); page161#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">smart! know your limits...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">when you are ready to edge some more click...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w*.jpg"),go(page156#)); page165#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w*.jpg"),delay(1min,page166#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page166#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),delay(1min,page167#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page167#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page168#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page168#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page169#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page169#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page170#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page170#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); 46#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">stoke/ rub</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden: mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(46#))); 47#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">stoke/ rub ,, Hard/fast</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(47#))); 48#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">stoke/ rub... soft/slow</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(47#))); page180#page('',pic("dwater-glasses.jpg"),delay(1sec,range(50,54),style:secret))); 50#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Hands off....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">rest...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),delay(40sec,page170#)hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(50#))); 51#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">HOLD that edge....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),buttons(50#,"stopped"),delay(45sec, page187#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(51#))); 52#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Hands off....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">rest...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),delay(30sec,page171#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(52#))); 53#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">ooooh bad luck for you..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">you get looped back! and will re-do</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hope you can wait!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w541953336.jpg"),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(53#))delay(30sec, page155#)); 54#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">just rest</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),delay(30sec,page187#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(54#))); page187#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">can you take another drink?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),yn(page189#,page188#)); page188#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">shame...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f422771812.jpg"),delay(30sec, page171#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page189#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">good subby</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">drink up!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">300 ml.. or more...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("drinking-water.jpg"),buttons(page191#,"done",page190#,"NO!")); page190#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">if you want to quit all you would have to do..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">is close the tease..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">so obviously you are being ..naughty.. and naughty slaves get punished.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w1648905353.jpg"),delay(10sec,page156#)); page191#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page192#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page192#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page193#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page193#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... ....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page194#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page194#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page195#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page195#page('',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page196#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page196#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"> sit a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1” >....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page197#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page197#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  ... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page198#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); page198#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page199#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’)); 
Last edited by all2true on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by all2true »

in visual editor it looks like this: (just part of the "squish")

CING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page170#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’));page170#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’));46#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">stoke/ rub</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden: mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(46#)));47#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">stoke/ rub ,, Hard/fast</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(47#)));48#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">stoke/ rub... soft/slow</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">until you edge.. no cumming...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),buttons(page180#,"edge"),delay(1min,range(46,48),style:secret),hidden:mult(sound (‘rain.mp3’),unset(47#)));page180#page('',pic("dwater-glasses.jpg"),delay(1sec,range(50,54),style:secret)));50#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Hands off....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">rest...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),delay(40sec,page170#)hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(50#)));51#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">HOLD that edge....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f*.jpg"),buttons(50#,"stopped"),delay(45sec, page187#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(51#)));52#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Hands off....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">rest...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),delay(30sec,page171#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(52#)));53#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">ooooh bad luck for you..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">you get looped back! and will re-do</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hope you can wait!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w541953336.jpg"),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(53#))delay(30sec, page155#));54#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">just rest</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("n*.jpg"),delay(30sec,page187#),hidden:mult(sound(‘rain.mp3’),unset(54#)));page187#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">can you take another drink?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),yn(page189#,page188#));page188#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">shame...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">hands off</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f422771812.jpg"),delay(30sec, page171#),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’));page189#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">good subby</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">drink up!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">300 ml.. or more...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("drinking-water.jpg"),buttons(page191#,"done",page190#,"NO!"));page190#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">if you want to quit all you would have to do..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">is close the tease..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">so obviously you are being ..naughty.. and naughty slaves get punished.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("w1648905353.jpg"),delay(10sec,page156#));page191#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page192#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page192#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page193#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page193#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... ....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page194#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page194#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page195#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page195#page('',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page196#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page196#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"> sit a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1” >....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page197#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page197#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  ... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page198#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));page198#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">just sit there a moment...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">relax...  hands on your head... listen to the sound....</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("*.jpg"),delay(1min,page199#),hidden:sound (‘rain.mp3’));
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

first quetion: why do you have two 128 pages?

page128#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">let&apos;s try to edge..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">be careful cumming is forbidden!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f710975679.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’)); page128#page('<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">let&apos;s try to edge..</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">be careful cumming is forbidden!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',pic("f710975679.jpg"),buttons(page130#,"edging"),delay(1min,range(33,35),style:secret),hidden:sound(‘rain.mp3’));

Copy/paste'd your script in my editor, and I can't seem to find any bad parts. Not in visual, not in script view. Everything looks legit. WHich tells me your problem is probably BEFORE the fragment you posted? :unsure:

Post the entire script. Or at least the squished part, because in your code that you posted there's no "just sit there a moment..." page, which is the start of your squished fragment.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

Isn't it It is a well known bug that nyx breaks with long teases, hence the need for authors to make multiple parts for a single tease.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by all2true »

Nezhul wrote:first quetion: why do you have two 128 pages?
probably form cutting and pasting repeadly, fixed that...
deleted one of the pages..page128 only appears once now..
and... still Not working
sighs...

Squished mess again...

I hope there i more than one question.. so I can fix thisss damn thing.... maybe..
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

tBone wrote:Isn't it It is a well known bug that nyx breaks with long teases, hence the need for authors to make multiple parts for a single tease.
Try using multiple small teases instead of one big one.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by all2true »

tBone wrote:
tBone wrote:Isn't it It is a well known bug that nyx breaks with long teases, hence the need for authors to make multiple parts for a single tease.
Try using multiple small teases instead of one big one.

thanks t-bone
Mya have to do that
but.. not what I was hoping for
:construction: