Nyx

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
sissy_emma
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Nyx

Post by sissy_emma »

so i've been using nyx to write my first tease and i notice it's still in the early beta from 2008.

would it be viable to get a team together to finish developing it and update everything to make use of the latest features and create a much more streamlined product?

possibly even port it across to html5 instead of flash but im not sure how well that would work.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Re: Nyx

Post by MasterMike »

HTML5 would be amazing but as with all projects someone would have to be either paid or be totally passionate about building something for a good cause. And then there would have to be people skilled enough to do so. If the code is not open source, modifying it would be extremely difficult. So unless you volunteer don't get your hopes up.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Seraphox was already working on a new Tease Editor called EOS.
It was pretty much what you wanted I guess.

He never finished it though :(.

Also someone wrote a html5/js import for teases -> http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-14804
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
tonyasub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tonyasub »

Hi,

I've developed a Tease Editor in C# that runs as a Windows App offline and exports a script that can be pasted into Nyx. It is fully featured and includes options such as sound, ranges, must/mustnot control, etc.

I just used it to develop the Pee or Cum tease as a test. I am working out a few minor tweaks but can release it in the next week or so. If anyone is interested in being a tester let me know!

T
sissy_emma
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by sissy_emma »

i'm pretty good with html so if someone did put a team together i could help out

interesting to hear about EOS, anyway seraphox would be willing to either finish it or release the code so someone else could?

tonyasub your editor seems interesting too, i'd like to have a go with it