fleshlight stoya destroya

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
jamesborn007
Explorer
Explorer

fleshlight stoya destroya

Post by jamesborn007 »

brought a stu quite sometime ago it was really intense and much much better then the hand, after doing some research stoya destroya looks pretty good to be next im my collection. went to fleshlight website and wanted to order it however was shock to see the shipping price($50shipping+$45 sleeve) anyone got any good places to recommend? thanks!!
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: fleshlight stoya destroya

Post by Ditto »

jamesborn007 wrote:brought a stu quite sometime ago it was really intense and much much better then the hand, after doing some research stoya destroya looks pretty good to be next im my collection. went to fleshlight website and wanted to order it however was shock to see the shipping price($50shipping+$45 sleeve) anyone got any good places to recommend? thanks!!
Check your local adult novelty stores ... can't help more than that without a general location ... country at the very least ;-)
andresku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by andresku »

If you think this is expensive, just check price list in Europe...
MuleCock
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MuleCock »

Pretty sure there is free shipping for purchases over $100. It is in the US at least. So just get 2!
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

I currently have stoya destroya. It is good to play with:) It is very tight! But I prefer supper ribbed - it is a hell more intense.
wwn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wwn »

did someone tested the lotus , i would like to buy it
jamesborn007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamesborn007 »

wow thanks for all the reply's. for general location SG shipping to sg cost $50+ the sleeve i wanted to buy $45 so total would be $95 usd.(FOR A SLEEVE!!!) and there seems to be no other option?! any other website to recommend?

yes there is free shipping for orders above $100 however that only applies in the US.
jamesborn007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamesborn007 »

troyan wrote:I currently have stoya destroya. It is good to play with:) It is very tight! But I prefer supper ribbed - it is a hell more intense.
OMG stop tempting me!!! ;-) im already on the edge of buying but the shipping cost :-(
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Lord of Goon »

I have been wanting this sleeve to add to my collection for a while now. My fav is still the blue alien.
jamesborn007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamesborn007 »

Hey anyone who have the destroya care to give a review? How does the destroya compare to the stu?
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lord of Goon »

I'd like to know. The stu is nothing for me anymore. I can go for as long as I want.
jamesborn007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamesborn007 »

Lord of Goon wrote:I'd like to know. The stu is nothing for me anymore. I can go for as long as I want.
you thinking of / getting stoya destroya? how do you do it with stu? missionary last like 3 mins
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lord of Goon »

I've been training with fleshkigts for several years now. And when I do I always warm up with intense hard jerking off. Once warmed up I begin my FL training.