Building a male sex machine

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Building a male sex machine

Post by Nezhul »

So I'v had this idea long time ago. To build a sex machine for myself. The problem here is that market doesn't seem to offer ANYTHING good. What is there looks not very convenient, not really well-made, and above all - overpriced as hell.

So I'v been planning it up for a few years now, and here's what I came up with.

1) It will be a tube, inside which a fake pussy moves up and down by a motor.
2) It should be low voltage to rule out any possibility of damage, because I don't have skills needed to make it safe otherwise.
3) It should have speeds ideally from 30 strokes per minute to 180, controllable.

Now, here's the plan:
1) As a fake pussy the best option I see is Fleshlight Sex in a Can series. They are not too large, provide good sensation, they are easily shaped = can be easily held in place by a holder.
2) For the device itself I am thinking of using plastic water pipes of different diameter. 2 pipes in total:
- 1st pipe is for holding the fleshlight. Inner diameter is the same as FL to hold it steadily. This pipe would be moving inside the second pipe which is the outer shell of the device. Sturdy plactic, about 2mm thick (or even 1mm if it's sturdy enough)
- 2nd pipe is the outer shell of the construction. It's inner diameter is slightly larger than 1st pipe's outer diameter, to rule out friction. Good thick sturdy plastic.
3) It all is moved by a motor that is places in the far end of the 2nd pipe. The motor... is a problem.
Way I see it it should be a gear motor that will rotate a circle to which an arm is attached. Arm is extending and retracting a small pole that is attached to the 1st pipe, moving it up and down.

Now, why do I write this thread?
First, to share an idea.
Second - to receive criticism from more knowing people.
Third - to ask for help with the motor.

As I said it should be low-voltage. It should however be powerfull enough to be able to lift about 1.3 pounds (the weight of fleshlight).
But there comes a problem. I don't know what to choose! How do I calculate the needed torque of the motor? How do I find the one with variable speeds? The only thing I can judge right now is pretty much only voltage and size.
And where do I look? I know a lot of enthusiasts assemble ROBOTS, but I don't even know where to get a small but powerful motor.
So... Help? :blush:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Kalil
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: Building a male sex machine

Post by Kalil »

Well, I can at least help you get started with the motor.

Torque = Newton * meters = Power/angular velocity = P/(2*pi*RPM * 1 minute/60seconds) = Watts/radians per second

Power = Voltage^2 / Resistance * Power factor = Current^2 * Resistance * Power factor = Voltage * Current * Power Factor

A lot of these measurements (voltage,current,rpm) are usually given by manufacturer datasheets for the motors and the power factor is usually around 0.9 due to power efficiency.

Hopefully that helped at least a little bit on where to go from here.
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

I used a high torque motor from a drill, attached to a wooden disk with some holes made it in. Then I could adjust the "stroke" by pinning into a different hole (closer to the center the less stroke).

http://www.robotmarketplace.com/product ... ushed.html

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page and you will see the low voltage, high torque motors.

-A
Glarg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Glarg »

Hi, I've thought about doing something similar. The way I was going to go about it is probably a dash more expensive - not as much as a Venus 2000, but still a pretty penny.

I was also hoping to get one of the bumpy textured fleshlights and rotate it using a motor and a chassis I could knock up with 3D printing. For up and down motion instead of a normal motor, I was planning on using a linear actuator. This one looks fairly ideal:
https://secure.robotshop.com/ca/en/4-in ... uator.html

This has some drawbacks. For instance the most you can realistically hope for is about 2 strokes per second, stroking 4" of the penis. Hopefully the rotation would make up for some of this. Noise may also be a bit of an issue.

I was then going to control everything from a Rasberry Pi. I was hoping to use machine learning techniques with some sensors to try and take me to the edge without letting me go over. From the research I did around this, it didn't look likely that I would succeed in that though.

I know some of this is a little bit vague, unfortunately I didn't make it too far into the design before realising building and using this discretely is going to be an issue. I hope this helps anyway. Good luck!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Thanks a lot! Actually it already helped a lot, because now I see there are things like "Linear actuators" That I couldn't find/didnt know the name for before. They do seem more suatable for the thing I planned and a whole lot simpler to set up. The drawback is that they will make a device longer by the length of Actuator itself, but I guess I can bear with it. Also it seems that they need a rest time, i.e. they can't run for more than a certain ammount of time, and ones I saw it was like no more than 6 minutes every hour. So needs more study.
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

Last edited by rob123 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you can get on vibration, the only idea I would have is to write a simple app that will control the vibrator, making it random or follow certain patterns. Also you can try making it follow RealTouch video's scripts. Both ideas need some programming skills, but any good mind can learn programming to the needed level in two weeks spending 1 hour a day with the book. IMO.
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

thanks ,
I'd luv to have an actuator controlled fleshlight to but give the other person on the other end of the computer control, my other idea is pretty much the same but w/ a hitachi.
that control to them is the fun part for me....
Zechnn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zechnn »

A possible motor on low voltage, could be a rear window wiper motor like the on used in the device build by "TournesolInPrivate". Instructions and demonstration can be found on YouTube. Do a search for "Homemade masturbator". You should find an instruction in 4 parts.

I'm sure, that You will find some usable concepts that can give You ideas to how You can tailor Your project.

Good luck!
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by teased247 »

Have you seen this new product? Looks promising, and then to maybe attach it to a stroke machine .... wowza! http://www.lovense.com/ :whistle:
dottio69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dottio69 »

I am going to combine a multi speed controller, a windshield wiper motor and a fleshlght, within plastic tubing. :w00t:

The speed needs to be controlled for optimum climax! :yikes: :hump: :mbounce:
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

let me know when you get it going please take notes and pics
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

The main problem building such devices being the back - forth motion, I've always wondered if threading the interior of the device in a series of 45 - degree spiral could simulate the sensation with an alternating rotation. A reverse auger, so to speak.
jocher
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jocher »

Long time since this was active but I came across this: http://sweetlips.com/index.php.. and was keen on trying to find a topic regarding similar products. Seems like this is what you're describing? And how did you project go Nezhul? :-)
smallhorse

Post by smallhorse »

Like Zechnn posted ... it is alreay there in almost the exact way you described in the initial post:
Check out the following:

Home made masturbator Part 1 to 4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlvFH_CdV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-ZupC7sLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buME2mGDJe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8o4FaKg5A

When watching the first two videos I thought it was something like a Venus, but then I realized the guy just built a Fleshlight type of masturbator with vacuum. The third and forth video improves the design to contain an automated masturbation function with the possibility to attach real Fleshlights and other devices.

Enjoy :w00t: