AutoHero

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: AutoHero

Post by 001010 »

New here. One of the main reasons I joined was to see if anyone made a AutoHero type of device. I like what was done here.

With a background in automation I have experience in all of the tech used for this project, however I think I might take it a step further. It will end up costing more than this version, but it has the capability of stroking up to 6" (or 10" depending on which linear drive motor I get), velocity control, and have programmable breaks for those CockHero videos that have Experience Levels and Perks. It will keep track of these, but at first may need a bit of user input to determine the end of a session/beginning of a break.

So this would have an API (which I can use the same logic that RealTouch had) which can read the scripted text that can be put into WMV files. Also this API will be able to play these files and feedback to the AutoHero device. Sounds complicated but it will be a fun project.

Only issue is finding a motor that has is quiet enough and small enough to not be too difficult to work with in covert oper-bation.
-OTU(001010_ON)
hamap
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: AutoHero

Post by hamap »

Hi there,

I just created an account to post here because I think this idea is really interesting.

What is the maximum torque that is needed to generate a stroke that is powerful enough?
So I wanted to ask how the OP managed this.

Regards,
hamap