Chastity Device

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Chastity Device

Post by cumping »

Hello, the good tease Nikki Blackmailing Bitch make me wanting a Chastity device again. Who knows what is a good one. I always heard CB6000. What is the difference between the cages in this price class? CB3000 like in the tease for example?

And what do you think is it really as good as you think before? Or is it like I fear that I buy a chastity and then see okay it is more a fantasy and I am not really teased by it.

An other idea I often think about is a chastitty with a vibrator and a remote controller. It is a nice fantasy being somewhere and using the remote control for a short tease but nobody knows or see because of the cahstity device keep me limb and I don't have to touch me. Maybe nice on my balls or the head of my dick...

I am jealous with women. They can put a dildo or vibrator in and walk in the city.
SnowsBenjamin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Chastity Device

Post by SnowsBenjamin »

It depends entirely on your price range, if you go for metal only use stainless steel.
I bought an iron device first and it rusted inside.
If your willing to spend a bit try 'steelworxx', they are custom sizes so there is a slight wait.
If you don't fancy a metal device try silicone rather than plastic, i have heard the plastic ones split and cut you.
To keep it interesting you need a keyholder though, i recommend 'carlilock' if you don't have someone.
Hope this helped.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

do comparison shoping
I have made a list of every chastity devive
I can find on the internet (spent weeks compiling an extensive list)
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016

there are some prices less expensive
but I would serious recomend a metal device.
they are eaier to clean and I have tried out diffent devices
and found metal to be more comfortable for extened wear and just as "hidden"
but check out the list and decide for yourself.
Last edited by SexualChoc on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Or is it like I fear that I buy a chastity and then see okay it is more a fantasy and I am not really teased by it.
that's what happened for me. I'm not regreating buying one though. I'm not able to really lock myself up, nor have I any intension of giving a key to a stranger (like online dommes), but I have a feeling It will eventually come to be used. right now it's more of a fantasy.
the difference between CB3000 and CB6000 is size. 3000 is shorter, although there is even shorter one called CB6000s. I didn't try metal ones, but yea, I suspect they could be better. Silicone seem to have better overall feedback, but I'v herad some negative feedback in comparison with plastic too. I guess it's a matter of choice.
I indeed did hear a few stories of plastic cage splitting apart and pinching the skin, but I get an impression that's a few rare cases that became into a well-known story.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumping »

Honestly I do not think about metal. There are some bad ideas about in my mind: Is not it cold? Does not it have a high weight?

But the greatest fear is that it does not feel like I think. Ideas like Ist it really different to my tight underwear, if I have a strong will and do not touch? Of course it is I think easierto pee with it and dont make it to a big deal like with the tight underwear. On the other hand of course it must be cleaned and that maybe also gets a big deal. Mistress? I do not see the opportunity soon. It is hard enough to find a normal girl friend. How can I think it would be easier to find a mistress. A dominant slut could be possible someday but first I need a better income.
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

The CB plastic devices are good for the curious or people just getting started. I find Mature Metal to be the next best price for the quality when it comes to a made-to-measure chastity device made out of steel. :)

Metal is only cold at first and tends to warm up to body temperature (and actually retains heat) quite quickly.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
insane
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by insane »

Almost every chasity device I have used is frigin tight around the the testes, I have castrated 1000's of lambs & i keep thinking something that is so tight cant be good for the blood supply. Its certainly not good for hygene. I don't want it all the time either. To me its not a lifestlye but a play toy.
I suggest get rid of the tightness & lock it it into body piercings ?
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

insane, have you tried a fitted device?

I had problems with 3 cheaper devices online. If they worked okay during the day then usually during the night (when I get colder naturally and shrinkage occurs), it would feel like it was cutting off circulation.

I finally made the decision to get Mature Metal, making sure I spent a long time on measurements, and now it's almost like I'm not wearing any device.

A note about metal: It's only cold when you put it on. Metal quickly comes to the temperature of the rest of your body, so I haven't found any problems with it.

About "tightness" vs piercings: I don't have piercings, and am not allowed to get them (kind of interested in it since it's inescapable, though), so I only know about chastity devices held on by other means.

For the metal device I have now, it mostly hangs on due to friction. Sometimes this means I have to adjust it, but usually not more frequently than I would use the bathroom anyway so it's easy to do. It doesn't fall off while wearing it, and actually can't since my balls are trapped in there, so that's a good safety precaution, even though I don't think it is completely necessary.

As with all chastity devices that aren't attached due to piercings, you can pull out the back when you are soft and want to badly enough. It might be impossible to get it back in, but you can still do the deed. So keep in mind that chastity is more than just the inability to masturbate/get hard. Any device you have will have positives and negatives, the only thing I can really recommend is to get one that fits (they should NOT hurt when using them for extended use). I didn't know that going in, which is why it took me 4 devices to finally get one that didn't damage me.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Hello,

I´ve got a question and I thought it might fit well into that thread. I´ve got a cb6000. Wearing it during the day is fine. But every night when the nightly erections come it hurts like hell. Today again I had one of those erections and I needed to go to the toilet as well. Sitting on the toilet I pressed but there was just almost no pee coming out. The pain got stronger and stronger. I decided then, again, to take it off (because I´m still trying to get used to the feeling the key is still under my control right now). After some time I could put it back on again.
That´s not how it is supposed to work, I think. And something that I´m sure about is that if it hurts that bad it can´t be good for ones body. I´d really like to give the full control to my Master and that requires me to stay locked through the night. But right now I can´t see a way to reach that aim while being sure to keep all of my body functions.
I´d appreciate any hints on that mattter. Thank you :)
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by mrivan »

I've tried a few devices -- also made a few cage type toys using leather and rings.

Some things I've learned include, for instance, everyone is sized and shaped differently -- no one device is going to be a guaranteed perfect fit. You need to try things and experiment to find the right device for you.

The type of device has a lot to do with comfort. Cage types as opposed to tubes WILL hurt when you're erect -- that's what they're designed to do. Its called the "nine gates of hell" for a reason. But keep in mind that blood circulation is a necessity if you don't want to lose your jewels.

Chafing is very hard to avoid to some extent, no matter how good the fit. I've found that a little caution on how the scrotum is positioned when sitting down can make a world of difference.

Metal vs plastics? Knives and saws can cut thru plastic and leather easily. But metal detectors at airports and courthouses can detect metal toys and result in an embarrassing physical inspection in which you'll have to explain your "hobby" to police officers. Use plastic -- and replace that padlock with one of those numbered plastic thingies so the metal detector will not utter a peep.

Security: Yes, you can probably pull your penis out of MOST devices that do not include a tight waist strap. The "Points of Intrigue" can make that a lot more difficult to do. Again, fit is a prime issue. Speaking of which, size is also an issue. Master's and Johnson informs us that average penis size in the US among Caucasians is about 5 to 5 1/2 inches. A bit more for Blacks, a bit less for Asians. I run average myself, just about 5 inches. I figured that was on the smaller size of average, so I got myself a cb6000-S. Turns out that S size isn't kidding when they say its for small dicks. Probably useless for anything over about 4 inches.

Yeah, there are rumors floating around about plastic chastity's cracking and breaking. First, even the rumors were supposed to apply to the remakes, not the originals. Second, I got a remake for barely $35. And I haven't had even the hint of any problems with cracks. Worked fine.

There was one design flaw, though. There are three vertical slots on each side for ventilation. I found that soft tissue would begin to protrude thru those slots, painfully, especially if I got erect while wearing the device. So I took some common scotch tape and taped over the holes on the inside. End of problem.

I don't know it all, far from it. But what I do know I'm happy to share. Ask -- if I have an answer, I'll post it.
FlashyLight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FlashyLight »

I read that it should be tried to wear it first only at day and be patience with expending the time. I am thinking about try this next because I often sleep only 4 hours with a chastity device.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

It is not only a rumour, I´ve experienced it myself with a fake cb6k. Now I´m trying a fake cb6000s.