Long distance remote shocking device

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Long distance remote shocking device

Post by domesticfred »

Is anyone aware of a system for remote shocking a slave long distance, other than the Dream Lover 2000? I'm imagining something simple, like a shocking dog collar connected to bluetooth, with an app on the phone for the receiving the communicating from the master/mistress.

I recently discovered the pavlok device, looks like a brand new thing.
http://buy.pavlok.com/pages/frontpage
Their app is still in "private beta". I thought I saw something that said another person could shock you remotely. They are promising an api for app developers.

There are other remote shockers, designed for dogs, but they are not internet/app activated.

Anything else out there?
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Long distance remote shocking device

Post by enoch »

I know this is an old thread, but I have some experience here.

So I ordered one of these about 3 months ago for this purpose (my Mistress lives in the UK).

Overall, it's not that good. The biggest problem is keeping the thing paired (it has a very weak internal radio) and it doesn't always pair back up when brought near the phone.

They do in fact have an API which works but is badly documented. I was able to use it with some simple nodejs to create a way to deliver custom shocks and vibrations remotely through a web page. They have a webpage they provide for this, but it's not really userfriendly (what we wanted was a simple page with one definite "shock" button, and then a menu for setting levels and a timer).

We were also able to connect it up through IFTT so that anytime she emails me it delivers a shock to get my attention.

When it will stay paired using it for something like we are with email does work fairly well as long as it's on my wrist. The radio is too weak to mount it under anything except very thin clothes. The other issue is that once it does pair it will deliver whatever shocks have queued up in the meantime. Overall, the pavlok isn't well suited for this purpose.

I've looked for other solutions to this without finding any. I'm in the process of trying to design a prototype device for this, and once I have a working version I'll start letting people know.