Soft/flaccid cock orgasm?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Soft/flaccid cock orgasm?

Post by Tobias23 »

Hello,

is it actually possible for a healthy person to achive a (somewhat?) normal orgasm with a soft and flaccid penis?

I've done some research on this topic and a fact is that it is possible for people with an erectile dysfunction. This proves that an erection is not needed to achive an orgasm. Also I'm talking about an orgasm, not just ejaculation, which can easily be achived through a prostate massage.

Some selftesting and previous knowledge provided me with the insight that my cock doesn't need to be diamond hard to reach the edge. A 'semi' or 'medium' hard (whatever you may call it) cock was enough to edge, and be able to push myself over to an orgasm. But I wasn't able to even get near the edge with a complete flaccid cock. (Though I have been able to go from flaccid to hard & edging in under a minute, with a prior denial and teasing period.)

So the questions remains, is it possible?

cya
tobi
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Re: Soft/flaccid cock orgasm?

Post by billlr »

I did it once.
I was watching a sexy movie and got so worked up that the sperm squirted out before I could even get all the way hard.
Damndest thing ever.

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Don't know how to say this except straight forward. Yes, it's possible. As the male body gets older....healthy but older.....it can experience an orgasm and be not erect.

So, I don't see why a young, healthy body couldn't do the same thing.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

usually massaging your prostrate
for Milking
will do an orgasm even if flacid

It is also possible with electro stimulatiom of prostrate.

It is possible but difficult at best,
if not a little bit painful

Now it is Also possible to have a Mental orgasm that gives you the physical sensations
without actually
physically cumming
usually a bit of hardness happens even with this technique but it can be done without an errection.

This is NOT painful but usually little or no sperm are released this way.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

Actually I find it pretty easy, here's how I do it, however, keep in mind everyone's different, and you may(will?) react differntly :-P

1) Find a tease, or a movie, whatever, stroke, edge, for a while, and repeatedly.
2) Rest, let yourself go soft. Give yourself another min or two after getting soft.
3) (Lube recommended, but not necessary). Stroke as fast/hard as you can while breathing deep trying to remain relaxed.

One of 2 things will happen:
4) You get hard again and start approaching the edge. Go to the edge, hold it for a bit, then go back to 2.
5) You edge/cum while soft.

I find it's just a matter of (over?) stimulating to the point that your body gets to the edge (possibly because you're still turned on from a few minutes previous), but it doesn't get hard quick enough.

I've found that using this technique is about the best way I have of ruining my orgasm as well.
Slight change to the game plan:
5) if you start to edge, stop or hold it for a bit.
Eventually with repeated runs at this, it's as if the whole system "short circuits", and I start cumming without any orgasm. :-D Once I did it, and didn't notice it happening, just suddenly realized everything was wet and messy, and like "WTF ? Where'd that come from?" :\'-(

Ah well, enjoy!!
;-)
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Yup possible.

I recently finished a 8 week denial period, and after a few weeks, the pressure build up was enough to orgasm without being completely hard, or without much sexual stimulation. I had to be careful to stroke slow to get hard, I would be on edge within ten stroke and still fully soft :-/
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
mbop
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by mbop »

When you bring an erect cock over the edge and don't touch it he'll bob up and down as it spasms. What about a soft one? Will it move a lot? I'd think it would start to get hard once over the edge. Does it feel as good as being hard? I'd think it'd be worse due to less full length stimulation, but I dunno.
sensuela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sensuela »

I have done this, usually I get a nice erection afterward. It is an odd sensation.

-s
dereknor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dereknor »

When very horny and you stroking fast, you can cum even with a soft cock. I had that sometimes after I already had some orgasms. When I got my 3th or 4th orgasm, my cock wasnt even hard anymore.

But also after some WEEKs of denial. Then I'm soo overteased and sensible, that I can cum within seconds. Not enough time for my cock to get hard. But orgasms with a soft cock doesnt feel really good, no idea why.
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Tobias23 »

Very interesting ...

My problem is probably due to having a grower and not a shower for a cock. I have to get half errect to get some decent stroking done. But I agree with the fact that without being fully errect the orgasms doesn't feel as good, and it's a good way to ruin a ruined orgasms more.
MarqW
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by MarqW »

mbop wrote:When you bring an erect cock over the edge and don't touch it he'll bob up and down as it spasms. What about a soft one? Will it move a lot? I'd think it would start to get hard once over the edge. Does it feel as good as being hard? I'd think it'd be worse due to less full length stimulation, but I dunno.
Yes, a soft cock will also bob with each orgasmic spasm. It won't bob as much though if its soft or semihard. If I have a soft cock orgasm I don't get hard right away after cumpletion. No, the orgasm doesn't feel as good as it does when my cock is rock hard. Since an orgasm is in a sense a tension release, then the more tension (hardness) the more the release and the more pleasure afforded during the orgasm. I also tend to have more spasms with a hard cock orgasm than with a soft cock orgasm. I'm not sure about the full length stimulation. I guess this could be true for some guys, but for me some of the most intense sensations during orgasm are in the glans. A fully flared glans orgasm feels better than a soft glans orgasm, again more tension more release. There is a lot more sensitivity in a fully flared cockhead during edging and orgasm than a soft one. For me post orgasmic sensitivity of the glans is greater after a super erect cock orgasm than a soft cock orgasm.
Last edited by MarqW on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

yes its possible. After a long duration in chastity (talking about months) my cock didnt even get hard for the first few hours after i got unlocked. So i stayed soft when i stroked my cock and cummed like a horse and it was an amzing orgasm (not cause i was soft, cause it was the first orgasm i had after months).
dwsiddall
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Oops

Post by dwsiddall »

Oops...sorry. Post deleted...
Last edited by dwsiddall on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billpanty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Billpanty »

I have found as I age that yes indeed I do not have to be hard to orgasm. Even just slightly erect is all I need to jerk myself off, but the "soft orgasm" is nowhere as pleasurable as one with a full hard-on.
"you exist to suffer my wrath and wank using my cast-off clothing, so just DO THAT for awhile for gods sake" (Jennifer 02/27/03)