The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
PassionFruit
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by PassionFruit » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 am

Hi everyone,

I've just received my invitation to create my Milovana account. I'm very glad to be here.

I will do my best to contribute to this wonderful website.

Cheers :wave:

speedster90
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching at the moment

Post by speedster90 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Just got my invite code. Thanks to the kind person!

Some years ago i got hooked on the cock hero videos by vindicare and decided to check this website out. Many many many horny days later i decided to sign up and have a good time.

ObedientSub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t have one yet, but who knows? Maybe a strong woman is willing to allow me to serve her with my devotion and obedience.

Post by ObedientSub » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello to all Milovana users!

I am a 36 year old guy from germany. Like my username is already saying, I´m more like the devoted type of guy. I see my role in being a slave, serving a strong woman. Total obedience and devotion are the keywords. So hopefully I can find some people, to share experiences and kinks with. I hope you all got a very nice weekend.

ToBeTeased
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t really have a Domme at the moment. Of course it´s always the dream of a submissive man to be controlled by a strong woman. If a Domme, Mistress or Lady would find myself worthy of serving her, would be a dream come true =)

Post by ToBeTeased » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello everybody :wave:

When you are new somewhere, you make sure that you atleast leave a little note of who you are and what you want. No difference here. I´m new to all of this so be patient with me.

I am a 38 year old submissive guy from germany. I once had a dominant girlfriend but ever since we split up, I´m all alone with my kinks and fetishes. I wanna try this forum, maybe there are some people here I can share my kinks and experiences with or even make new ones.

StarKiz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by StarKiz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:28 am

Hi to all! My "name" is Stark or StarKiz and I hope you will enjoy my first cock hero! The corrupted castle..! I will create a post in the appropriate section. :-D :love:

misskayla
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by misskayla » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 am

Hey everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this site, but not new to this lifestyle.

I noticed how fun previous 'forum games' have been and I started planning a couple of my own!

I hope to have a fun time here :innocent:

Miss Kayla

P.S. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the free time for any one on one training.

ToBeTeased
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t really have a Domme at the moment. Of course it´s always the dream of a submissive man to be controlled by a strong woman. If a Domme, Mistress or Lady would find myself worthy of serving her, would be a dream come true =)

Post by ToBeTeased » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am

misskayla wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 am

I noticed how fun previous 'forum games' have been and I started planning a couple of my own!

Miss Kayla

P.S. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the free time for any one on one training.

Wecome Miss Kayla, I hope you gonna have fun here and everything works the way you expect it to :wave:

TeasedObedience
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TeasedObedience » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 pm

So....

Seems like I finally decided to register to Milovana. I spy on this site for almost a year now, trying some of the teases (thank you domTanya for the chaste times) :-) , reading very hot stories (regards kittyzateez) :-) , trying to find a place where I can jump in. Now I finally did it and I hope it´s not to late to find a place to share kinks and interests. Also a big heads up to askenable. You got a very nice slave audition going and I hope you have fun with it :-)

What to say about me? Like I already mentioned in my profile, I don´t want to reveal too much. There still should be reasons for a conversation right? All I can say is, I startet to get interested in T&D like 5 years ago. I actually startet as a switch, til I met my long time girlfriend. Through her I discovered my submissive side and I really liked it. I always used to be dominant and authoritarian ( at work as example), so it was surprising to see this other side of myself and I really got used to it. I like being controlled and dominated, but who doesn´t? I´m pretty sure there are way more subs than dom/dommes on here ;-)

However, feel free to always pm me. Most of the time I´m a really nice person, I promise :-D

I hope you all got alot of fun and enjoy the rest of the day :wave:

ruinedceijames
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Jessie

Post by ruinedceijames » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 pm

misskayla wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 am

Miss Kayla

Welcome! I hope you have a fun time
I am Jessica's little cumslut

users.pawn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by users.pawn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello! Just signed up. I came across this site after spending waaaayyyy too much time just watching videos and really wanted to join a community of like/open-minded people. When I saw the games forum and Mistress Lisa's new game posted there I had to join. I can't wait to start playing. I am submissive and I love watching JOI vids can't wait to start interacting with everyone on the boards instead of doing it all on my own.

GoddessBaba
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by GoddessBaba » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 am

GreatNikos wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:27 am
Hello! I just signed up, and i wanted to say Hi !!!
Hello :)

feetmadcap
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I want to have one

Post by feetmadcap » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello community :wave: . I was playing on this site for about one year and now i decided to register. My name is Bartosz, I'm 18 years old guy from Poland. I hope it will be a lot of fun here :-D .

Fukurokoji
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fukurokoji » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to be a registered user finally, thank you admins for the invite code!

hickorysix
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by hickorysix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Hello everyone, I'm a young transmasculine sub looking forward to contributing a little more diversity in the webteases, both in theme and target audience. I'm also looking forward to putting myself at the mercy of chat from time to time. I love submitting sexually but I hate being touched, so this site is pretty much perfect for me.

FaloRed
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by FaloRed » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:02 am

Hello guys!
I've been an roleplayer since I was 15 years old. Initially I was a tabletop RPG narrator and then started playing on social networks, what I do until today (on VK).
After a while I discovered webteasing, denial, I made a lot of this by phone, webcam and in person (no touch/with touch). Because I was a bit bored and had a lot of free time, I decided to research the subject and discovered this site, what is a huge surprise because I had no idea there was so many people in the world with the same tastes for things like this, in the pure form, not masked with fantasy (fake) characters like is in RPG.
I played for the very first time CH and I enjoyed a lot and I'm looking foward to read as many wt as I can.
I hope we can all get along very well and sorry for any mistake spoken (english is not my native language).
See you all, thank you very much and greetings for the good job with this site! :-D