The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

The Welcome Thread

Post by seraph0x »

Hello new members,

:hi: to Milovana.com!

You can use this thread to introduce yourself. Go ahead, don't be shy! :-)

If you prefer to lurk for a while, that's ok, too. But keep in mind that active participation is always more fun! :-D

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here and this site will grow into a cool place for us to hang out and talk about teasing!

Happy posting,

seraph0x ;-)
Last edited by seraph0x on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subman1_99
Explorer
Explorer

New Here!

Post by subman1_99 »

Hi and thank you for rescuing all these great teases from cyber-oblivion. Looking forward to seeing many old favourites as well as the new teases.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hello i liked the webteases which were created in the past and i registered here for this reason. Im excited what comes next. Perhaps i will try to make my own tease.

But one bad thing i have to say. Not all teases were good, so i would prefer more quality than quantity ;-)

Nice smilies :o)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Hello i liked the webteases which were created in the past and i registered here for this reason. Im excited what comes next. Perhaps i will try to make my own tease.
Sure, go ahead! T&D fans have a tendency to stay in the dark, so I'm happy about every single person who actually steps forward and takes action. Thousands of people visited the classics today and we have about 20 registered users in the forums... Something is wrong here. :-P
dark wrote:But one bad thing i have to say. Not all teases were good, so i would prefer more quality than quantity ;-)
I agree. Hey, if you have any ideas on what we can do to encourage better quality, please post in the Suggestions forum.
dark wrote:Nice smilies :o)
Hehe, yep. I like them, too. :thumbsup:
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Thanks

Post by Bonkgr »

Thanks for putting this site up...here's hoping it stays here and stays free!

:-D
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Thanks

Post by seraph0x »

Bonkgr wrote:Thanks for putting this site up...here's hoping it stays here and stays free!
You're welcome! Btw. I can absolutely assure you that the site most definitely will always be free as long as I have a say in the matter.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

seriously, i can't thank you guys enough!!

not only do you have the old teases, but the capability for new ones!!!

awesome job! many, many thanks!
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

hi

nice work everybody
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hey guys, welcome! :wave:

Great to see so many familiar names! :smile:
thomas_the_tame
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Red ribbon

Post by thomas_the_tame »

Hi, glad to have found this place.

I had no idea anything like this existed and now I'm blown away.

I didn't really even know that the teasing and denial was a fetish.

It happened to me when I was on IRC when a girl with the nick of Kayla came on and msged me. We had some friendly chit chat for a few, which was still edged with some pretty erotic banter.

And then she somehow got into some pretty erotic details and started telling me what to do and that if I didn't do it, she wouldn't say another word or every talk to me again.

She would basically ask me all these intensely erotic questions and talk about them and her and give me instructions about what i should do, like
stroke yourself like this slow, slow, slow, fast, fast, slow, slow, slow for the next minute.

And it continued on like that and continued and continued, in between her bossing me around lol and making sure I wasn't touching myself and so on.

After that first time, when I did not get to climax, I was told to come back at the exact same time the next day but to find and bring a red ribbon. I was, er, early to say the least.

I had the red ribbon which of course got tied around the head of a very special place and she continued the same process of teasing me until I was pretty much begging and promising to do just about anything.

It is a very intense memory. I didn't see her anymore after awhile, but I still think about it.

Anyway, that's my introduction for now I guess.

thanks,

ttt
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi Thomas, nice introduction. Yeah it can be very hot to be teased :yes:
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Red ribbon

Post by seraph0x »

thomas_the_tame wrote:I had no idea anything like this existed and now I'm blown away.
:w00t: No, I'm blown away! That's a great story and I really hope more guys will discover this area for themselves. And if this site can help with that, then all the effort our team and the members put into it is worth it. :smile:
thomas_the_tame wrote:I didn't really even know that the teasing and denial was a fetish.
Hehe. :-P

I'm not sure even whether it really is a fetish though. Most people regard it as one, but it might just be human nature. Show me one guy in the whole world who doesn't get excited by a hot woman teasing him and I show you ten guys who don't get any special kick out of, say, leather or whatever.

On the other hand I absolutely don't say it's the end of the line in terms of sexual practices, there always something else to discover. All I'm saying is that everyone should try it once. (My opinion.)
Last edited by seraph0x on Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slaveboy00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaveboy00 »

Nice job folks. Glad to see all the old OD stuff again.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Red ribbon

Post by camipco »

seraph0x wrote:I'm not sure even whether it really is a fetish though.
Sure it is. I think it's just one of those fetishes with a very low entry level. Like lots of people think handcuffs are sexy, or a little spanking, but that's not the same as people with a bondage fetish. Or 99% of men enjoy a sexy pair of legs, but a much smaller number have a full-blown leg fetish. So I think most men (and women) enjoy (or would enjoy) a little teasing in their sex lives, it's only folks like us that take it to fetish levels, by y'know, creating entire websites dedicated to it.
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

This is great! I thought these teases were gone for good. Nice job, Seraph, and any/everyone else involved.

Thanks for the quick account activation, too.

dave