The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GreatNikos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by GreatNikos »

Hello! I just signed up, and i wanted to say Hi !!!
edgefan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by edgefan »

Hi! Thanks for the invitation.
I am planning to create an edge hero video but I am new to video editing... so hopefully I will find some howto's or help to get this project done.
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by DerpZerp »

smutreader wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pmMazes?
Yes just like CH Hero mentioned it is a reference to a really interesting teasing experience I recently discovered here on Milovana. Check it out if you are interested : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16797&p=240562&hilit=maze#p240562
Creator of Maze of Desire (GuideMe tease).
PassionFruit
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PassionFruit »

Hi everyone,

I've just received my invitation to create my Milovana account. I'm very glad to be here.

I will do my best to contribute to this wonderful website.

Cheers :wave:
speedster90
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching at the moment

Post by speedster90 »

Just got my invite code. Thanks to the kind person!

Some years ago i got hooked on the cock hero videos by vindicare and decided to check this website out. Many many many horny days later i decided to sign up and have a good time.
ObedientSub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t have one yet, but who knows? Maybe a strong woman is willing to allow me to serve her with my devotion and obedience.

Post by ObedientSub »

Hello to all Milovana users!

I am a 36 year old guy from germany. Like my username is already saying, I´m more like the devoted type of guy. I see my role in being a slave, serving a strong woman. Total obedience and devotion are the keywords. So hopefully I can find some people, to share experiences and kinks with. I hope you all got a very nice weekend.
ToBeTeased
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t really have a Domme at the moment. Of course it´s always the dream of a submissive man to be controlled by a strong woman. If a Domme, Mistress or Lady would find myself worthy of serving her, would be a dream come true =)

Post by ToBeTeased »

Hello everybody :wave:

When you are new somewhere, you make sure that you atleast leave a little note of who you are and what you want. No difference here. I´m new to all of this so be patient with me.

I am a 38 year old submissive guy from germany. I once had a dominant girlfriend but ever since we split up, I´m all alone with my kinks and fetishes. I wanna try this forum, maybe there are some people here I can share my kinks and experiences with or even make new ones.
StarKiz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by StarKiz »

Hi to all! My "name" is Stark or StarKiz and I hope you will enjoy my first cock hero! The corrupted castle..! I will create a post in the appropriate section. :-D :love:
misskayla
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by misskayla »

Hey everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this site, but not new to this lifestyle.

I noticed how fun previous 'forum games' have been and I started planning a couple of my own!

I hope to have a fun time here :innocent:

Miss Kayla

P.S. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the free time for any one on one training.
ToBeTeased
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I don´t really have a Domme at the moment. Of course it´s always the dream of a submissive man to be controlled by a strong woman. If a Domme, Mistress or Lady would find myself worthy of serving her, would be a dream come true =)

Post by ToBeTeased »

misskayla wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 am Hey everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this site, but not new to this lifestyle.

I noticed how fun previous 'forum games' have been and I started planning a couple of my own!

I hope to have a fun time here :innocent:

Miss Kayla

P.S. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the free time for any one on one training.

Wecome Miss Kayla, I hope you gonna have fun here and everything works the way you expect it to :wave:
TeasedObedience
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TeasedObedience »

So....

Seems like I finally decided to register to Milovana. I spy on this site for almost a year now, trying some of the teases (thank you domTanya for the chaste times) :-) , reading very hot stories (regards kittyzateez) :-) , trying to find a place where I can jump in. Now I finally did it and I hope it´s not to late to find a place to share kinks and interests. Also a big heads up to askenable. You got a very nice slave audition going and I hope you have fun with it :-)

What to say about me? Like I already mentioned in my profile, I don´t want to reveal too much. There still should be reasons for a conversation right? All I can say is, I startet to get interested in T&D like 5 years ago. I actually startet as a switch, til I met my long time girlfriend. Through her I discovered my submissive side and I really liked it. I always used to be dominant and authoritarian ( at work as example), so it was surprising to see this other side of myself and I really got used to it. I like being controlled and dominated, but who doesn´t? I´m pretty sure there are way more subs than dom/dommes on here ;-)

However, feel free to always pm me. Most of the time I´m a really nice person, I promise :-D

I hope you all got alot of fun and enjoy the rest of the day :wave:
users.pawn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by users.pawn »

Hello! Just signed up. I came across this site after spending waaaayyyy too much time just watching videos and really wanted to join a community of like/open-minded people. When I saw the games forum and Mistress Lisa's new game posted there I had to join. I can't wait to start playing. I am submissive and I love watching JOI vids can't wait to start interacting with everyone on the boards instead of doing it all on my own.
GoddessBaba
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by GoddessBaba »

GreatNikos wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:27 am Hello! I just signed up, and i wanted to say Hi !!!
Hello :)
feetmadcap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Open to new experiences

Post by feetmadcap »

Hello community :wave: . I was playing on this site for about one year and now i decided to register. My name is Bartosz, I'm 18 years old guy from Poland. I hope it will be a lot of fun here :-D .
Fukurokoji
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fukurokoji »

Hello everyone! Glad to be a registered user finally, thank you admins for the invite code!