Mistress Samba

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Mistress Samba

Post by SissyNicole »

Ok first off, if you don't know who she is, she is a hypno-domme that I found to be better than the rest (ex. Isabella Valentine, Mistress Lycia, ect...). She has a file called Virtual Chastity, and also a webtease on Milovana that correlates with it.

My question is, has anyone else tried this? I tried the her tease a few times before I tried the hypno file. Now I'm using her hypno file, and I have to say it is having some severe effects. The file Virtual Chastity does exactly what you would expect. You believe you have an invisible chastity device on, and you are unable to ejaculate without your "key holder's" permission.

I listened to this file a couple times a couple of months ago, then quit because I was scared because I couldn't finish the job (I think I made a thread on here about it). But, now I have listened to it quite a few times in the past few days, and made Mistress Samba my key holder. I've talked to her on YIM and email, and it's just amazing the power of hypnosis. Right now I am horny as hell, but in her last email she told me not to touch myself for a week, and I'm not. I want to so bad, I don't have an actual chastity belt on, and she is about 4000 miles away, but I just can't. It's blowing my mind! (Probably due to not sleeping for the past 50 hours...but still)

So again, my question is has anyone else tried her files? And if you haven't, I highly recommend it!
tyler haven
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Mistress Samba

Post by tyler haven »

I listened to one of the free files on the website for about 2 minutes. It sounded like a computer generated voice to me.
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyNicole »

I believe it is, but for some reason It's working for me a lot more than other hypno-dommes. I think the most brilliant part about it is that the backround music, and the way she gets you into trance is the same for most of the recordings (At least for the 3 I have) which makes the files faster acting, and can really set the suggestions down deep.
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by EternalLust »

This trance is not hypnosis as it is mentionned, but a concentration technique and yes it can be very effective, maybe dangerously effective, and the voice is not important. In your case it is your desire to acheive this virtual chastity that makes it work.

But it is very important to be aware that this technique can be very manipulative and some poeple might get stuck in some kind of trances (such as sissification or money slavery, or other none sexual stuff). Note that this technique is used by actors and in acting classes to get into a role. Also it is the same technique that is used by some fake religions (the stuff that are made to manipulate people and take their money).
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

Get some sleep.

Depriving the body of sleep is very unhealthy and can cause you some serious problems...

I've been down that road, it's not pretty.
exciter
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by exciter »

Man, this is wicked. I tried the free "Surrender" file last night and (unlike other hypno-dom files I tried) it had some kind of effect on me. I didn't really forget the whole session yet can't remember that much of it. When I finished listening I was somewhat aroused and felt...well hard to describe but a bit like being stoned.

Anyway, I wonder if someone tried this one:
Blowjob orgasm torture

After listening to this file you will lay on you bed and you will be totally unable to move. there will be a wonderful pair of lips giving you the best blowjob you have ever experienced. But those lips are wicked, and they will let you cum only if you have been a good boy for the last 7 days. If you came within the last 7 days they will hold you on the very brink of orgasm, preventing your arousal to fade out and preventing you to get over the point of no return. You will endure it for a full hour.
If you have been a good boy, and you didn´t came within for at least 7 days, they will force you further, further and further until you finaly orgasm. But this will be an orgasm that will last for 5 minutes.Wave after wave will run thru your entire body, and you will cum again and again until the last one will cause a dry orgasm, because there will be nothing more to squirt.
Have fun and enjoy my newest file.
Handcuffed
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Handcuffed »

EternalLust wrote:Also it is the same technique that is used by some fake religions (the stuff that are made to manipulate people and take their money).
You mean all religions. :lol:
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

get some sleep bro
Featherly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Featherly »

exciter wrote:Man, this is wicked. I tried the free "Surrender" file last night and (unlike other hypno-dom files I tried) it had some kind of effect on me. I didn't really forget the whole session yet can't remember that much of it. When I finished listening I was somewhat aroused and felt...well hard to describe but a bit like being stoned.

Anyway, I wonder if someone tried this one:
Blowjob orgasm torture
I had the same experience. It is a computer generated voice, but that doesn't matter. It's really well done, and it's really convincing. It's overwhelming because there are a lot of background voices speaking and it gets me to relax into a dream-like state where it feels like I'm dreaming... thoughts spinning around in my head.

There is a part near the end of the Surrender-clip where she tells you something like that you're her slave, or something similar. I've tried to listen to that part, but it's surrounded by triggers that make me go under again more or less... and near the end she tells you to forget all about the session, and the scary thing is that I'm really not able to remember a lot, even if I try really hard. She also commands you to become addicted by the file and that also has a noticable effect.

Of course I secretly would love to be controlled, so it's not like I'm actually doing stuff against my will... but I am really trying to remember exactly what she said, but I just can't...

I haven't had any other hypnosis experience yet where I really felt an effect that was this intense. Does anyone know similar files, or know if her paid files are any good? I'd like to experience really coming without touching, and although I feel like the Jackpot-video has some effect on me, it was nowhere near what I felt at this video. Most hypnosis video's don't even get me hard. The problem with Isabella Valentine is that I sometimes start getting aroused, but that this arousal takes me out of the trance.

This is the video that has had a lot of effect on me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6k_LLqO2_c

Love to read about other people's experience. I'd love to know if Mistress Samba would really be capable of controlling me so much that I can come without touching!
Featherly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Featherly »

I just used my headphones while laying in bed by the way, so I used the youtube video but actually didn't watch it.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

bump of this old thread.

I have tried many of these type files and never liked them or agreed with the content.
When I found one I liked I got no response from my mind to it.

Yesterday I found the "Blowjob orgasm torture" by Samba and gave it a sample listen. Ended up listening all the way through.
Somehow I had a hard on develop when she started describing the intended results and it stayed until just before the count up to your return. After the session I was supposed to have more but that was real weak or I did not give it time to progress.

Then I went to bed. After 3 hours I woke with a raging hard-on which I have not experienced for several years. (I am 66) It finally relaxed but reoccurred about 2 hours after that!

I am confused but will be listening to this audio as instructed for the next couple weeks to see what happens.