Chastity games

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SLAVEBOY037
Explorer
Explorer

Chastity games

Post by SLAVEBOY037 »

Hello people!
Finally I have published my 1st tease!

Its a completely random tease! Work in progress - More paths are already in the making. Tease will be updated!

Multiple paths, which have their own multiple endings too. Its a long tease which could keep you occupied for hours, maybe even days! Tease is over 1500 different pages, so there might be some bugs. Please report these.

You will probably have to play multiple times to find all endings. Expierence will change each time you play!

I would also love to get some feedback on my work! I hope you wont get too frustrated ;)

Please leave some feedback or report any bugs here.

Thanks.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Chastity games

Post by dix »

ariareflection wrote:You did a great work!

Although i don't have a cb, neither i'm allowed to stroke... i spent about an hour looking at the pictures.
I love latex, rubber, corsets, gags, restraints...

Bookmarked to try it in the future.

aria
You don't have a CB Aria? :-O What would Miss Jay say. Hehe.

Dix.
SLAVEBOY037
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SLAVEBOY037 »

ariareflection wrote:You did a great work!

Although i don't have a cb, neither i'm allowed to stroke... i spent about an hour looking at the pictures.
I love latex, rubber, corsets, gags, restraints...

Bookmarked to try it in the future.

aria
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm sure you will enjoy this tease even better when you have your chastity belt :)

Just out of curiosity, how many paths (teases) did you discover in that hour?
Because I believe atm theres a possibility you have to be quite patient before a tease comes up.
Every picture only gets called once, your chances of running into a tease increases each time a picture is called. I already started working on about 4 extra paths i want to implement as soon as their finished.
I hope when I add those the "waiting" time gets a bit more balanced.
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

it is a fantastic tease Slave Boy037

the pics in it are great

where did you get them all from, especially the susan wayland ones ? :whistle:

cheers

parr
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

I have two things to say to you , first I think you did an excellent job ,second we need more susan wayland
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
SLAVEBOY037
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SLAVEBOY037 »

Thanks again for the feedback!
Im happy you are enjoying the tease!

I found most pictures by entering: "free latex gallery" in google. Or just "Susan Wayland"
http://latexhunter.com/ always has a lot of Susan ;)

I got asked if there is already some light femiziation in the tease. Well there are 2 paths which have
some mild feminization. But there is already a path in the making which is purely based on femizitation (+chastity)

This tease is made for all the people that have a chastity device but no Mistress to play with them.
I wanted to try and get the same frustration a real experience.
So the tease will be a lot less fun if you dont own a chastity device!!!

Also I wanted to give a unique experience every time you play. The pictures, the teases, the keys..
This tease can be very frustrating! Maybe some of you have discovered already there are hidden timers!
So f/e sometimes its better to wait, then to beg. But other times make sure you follow orders fast! Or the hidden path will kick in ;)

There are multiple chances to cum, but
the program always gets to decide. (So even when I play, I don't know if I will be cumming or not ;)
Some people will get to cum quite fast, while others wont cum at all..

I found 2 bugs myself.
- Some sounds aren't working
- 1 hidden path messes up the tease and freezes it.

Like I said there are about 4 extra paths almost finished. I will finish these and implement them with the bugfixes asap. ( I wont make any promises exactly when!)

I am still looking forward to ANY critisism. So I can maybe adjust some things in next update!.

Please keep the feedback coming and enjoy the games!
novacatz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by novacatz »

Hi there,

Firstly --- AWESOME TEASE, the model is hot and the use of flash tease makes for an interesting change.

One bug I noticed, one suggestion and one request ---

Bug --- When doing the chastity dice game, if I lose I get the captions (so far normal) but i have found that sometimes I am randomly booted back to the start screen instead of seeing through all the random captioned and getting back to the 'do you want to play the dice game again?' screen. Never went through all the rounds of the dice game because it is quite luck dependent and this bug means usually get booted back to the start

suggesiton -- for the 'give up' option, put one screen in between with a "are you sure?" --- sometimes in the intermissions, just before getting back to the slideshow, I will click twice --- the second time being accidentally clicking the 'give up' option and needing to restart.

request --- all the pictures are AWESOME and I am wondering if it would be too much trouble for you to package them all up into a torrent so people can download for viewing outside of the tease.

again - great work. Appreciated!
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

a couple of issues i found were that when starting the tease about 5 mins in there was text saying 'remove any toys i've asked you to use so far' (or there abouts) before any instructions really had been given. also, during the dice bit i got to level 2, then failed and was shown captioned images, then starting again i immediately got a 1 and was shown them again, i exited after this semi-loop as i found the captions hard on the eyes.
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Excellent tease - wonderful photos, deviant enough to "feel" real to me. Great combination of physical and psychological torment/tease/frustration. BRAVO!!!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

-
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

indeed, awesome tease, too bad i haven't got a cb, but went through it a couple of times out of curiosity

and it seems, like i've found a bug

on a page with the video it sais something like "instructions, some more instructions", which seems to be a dummy text, you've forgotten to change

added to favs anyway
one of the best
SLAVEBOY037
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SLAVEBOY037 »

Thanks people!

I'm happy your all "enjoying" the tease :)
Also thanks for the bug reports and suggestions. ATM I have fixed a few small bugs.
I haven't had the time to look into the dice bug yet. But will look into it asap.
As for the new paths, what I will do is implement the new paths and maybe adjust some of the "old paths"
and then re-publish the tease, so its clear there has been an update.
If anybody has any interesting ideas / story lines or requests for particular Susan W pics to be used in upcoming paths, please pm them to me on here.

I'm quite busy ATM, so the updates might take a week or two.
I will keep you up to date.

cheers.
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

one more, that i've found:
there is a caption picture of a girl in black latex dress, who tell you something about mixture of pain and chastity and continue-button isn't working

once more: awesome tease
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

i tried dice game once more, and got the same problem with another picture
that happened when i lost the game three times
so, i think that's because i ran out of captions
you said every time any picture is called, it can't be called for a second time
and you've got 2 exits (76 and 77), so when you lose for the third time there is no exit from the caption marathon
you should at least have 6 exits, thats's a maximum of how many times you can lose, and after 6th time it should not be possible to play dice game once more, because you took out every value the first dice could take
i don't really know if it's possible to script something like that in nyx, but that's probably the only way to make it not to freeze at some certain point in this section

i'm sorry for my english and hope you could understand what i mean =)
edgingaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgingaddict »

Sounds really nice. Is it kind of ramdon? That it can be done more than once. I will definitely have a go. *looking for the chastity device*