Chastity games

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
andose
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Chastity games

Post by andose »

its a really nice tease, it got really tight in my Chastity cage. :-)
Hope to see more like this.

lovely greetings
rook87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rook87 »

Great tease.

I did run into an issue where the tease started over from the beginning. It was during the path with Susan wearing a short pink dress involving some stroking. The last slide before reverting to the beginning included a message of something like "Take a rest, there is plenty more time ahead of us". (or something like that)
sissslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissslut »

Incredible tease! How many different paths are there?! I've done it a few times now and never saw the same one!
I did see one slide that made me curious, after the second series of random photos (when you're out of the chastity belt) a slide pops up with Susan Wayland that says "remove any toys I may have had you use or put in", every time I've done it she's never told me to use any toys. It makes me want to keep trying until she does! Unless it may be a bug in the tease?

Edit: Just kidding, totally just did it again and she pulled out a butt plug and nipple clams. awesome!
Edit 2: WE NEED MORE SUSAN WAYLAND, she's just too damn beautiful!
hotwax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hotwax »

Meh :/

Just played for ~3 or 4 Hours and got put back to the start... Was at a part where I could beg not to get back in the cage, and should have been rewarded after not begging.

Other than that: great tease!

edit: 2. try, stuck at the chastity dice at this point: http://adult.postimage.org/image/te2y9h1q9/
erotusmaximus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not yet.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by erotusmaximus »

This tease is so amazing, I play it over and over!

Wish there was some updates though :closedeyes: