Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Unsure
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Unsure »

Hello I am 29 male and fairly new to the field. I would love to start an online orgasm denial relationship with someone. Giving up ownership and controll over my cock and orgasms was my fantasy for the longest time, and I would be so happy to finally make it a reality. If you are interested, please contact me for further discussions, thanks ^^
Polysubslut69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Not at this instance.

Post by Polysubslut69 »

PrincessLydia wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:50 am Good afternoon :wave: ,

My name is Lydia and I'm mainly looking for subs (mainly boys, maybe girls). My interests include cum eating instructions, ruined orgasms and light CBT.

Princess Lydia
Good morning, Princess Lydia.

My name is Stef and i am looking for a Mistress/ Lady to serve. I'm quite a bit older , aged 58 so if your looking for younger people, I will accept that fact. That is if you are still searching. I can find myself in your interests, though if you are also interested in verbal humiliation that would make it even better for me. More details about me you can find in my profile.
Hope to hear from You Princess . Pls. PM ME.
Humble regards,
Polysubslut69.
[stef][vana] 8-) :love:
Alpino Pinoal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): Mistress SweetJessy

Post by Alpino Pinoal »

Hi! I’m a male, 25 years old, and I would like to find a Mistress or a Master.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

I'm looking for a Master OR a Mistress to serve.

Please kik me at: gwscion

Or pm me here for my number in Usa
Clovis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I don´t have a real Dom, only online sometimes

Post by Clovis »

Hi there!
I am Looking for a female Domme to give me a hard online education.
Pleas send me message -I am seeking for answer!
BR
Clovis
Sissy-Coco
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sissy-Coco »

Dear Mistresses and Masters,

Let me tell sth u about me:

My name is Coco, im a 32yo Sissy-Slut from Germany. I´m kinda regular shaped, have a round ass and passable tits. one of my nipple is pierced. I have quite some lingery and stuff like that and several toys (plugs, dildo, clamps, whip...).

My Turn ons are: feminization, cocksucking-Fantasies, anal, clamps on my body, cum-eating, some pain...
My turn offs are: Denial, heavy public, pee, financial-domination (as im a poor student),
Absolut Limits: Kids, pets, family, poo, scat, blood, marks on my body

I have a skype/kik acount and will show on cam and pics.

Im willing and eager to be ur sissy-sub-slut, please let me prove my submissiveness to u.

If your a Mistress or Master and interested in training and educating me please contact me via PM or KIK: sissy_coco14

I would Love to have our first Session very soon.

Submissive greeting from Germany your coco
Jann196
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jann196 »

Hello,
I am 22years old and very devot from germany. I am searching for a Dom/Daddy, who educates me to an obedient sissy.
Taboos would be blood, kv and sounding, otherwise open to everything. (Especially anal hard-wearing)
I am very open to new things and looking forward to messages.
Master89
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None

Post by Master89 »

Hello. I know my user name may be confusing, so allow me to quickly explain. I used to be a Dom, or rather, a virtual dom, but lately I discovered that deep inside I was simply projecting the things I want to be done to me, onto others. You may say that I'm alittle experienced, and it is true, however I never was a sub before and am lets say... green in that field.

I am now looking for a master/mistress who would train me via internet, and turn me into what I trully desire. A good slave/pet, But also, I belive that a good dom/sub relationship is best formed upon friendship. :-P There's nothing wrong with being friends, but one of us having the complete controll over the others cock.

Unfortunately, I dont live alone, and while I am ok with sending pictures or pre recorded movies, my ability to live feed is strongly limited. I also dont own a chastity device, so the controll over me would have to be based on trust and honor system. I can assure you all, that if I didnt want this, I wouldnt bother any of you. If I give my word not to touch my penis without permission, I intend to keep that promise.

My profile is complete, so check it out for likes and dislikes - I dont want this post to get insanely long. If you are interested, please send me a private message here, and I'll be happy to discuss things further. :-)
Yoyo_10020
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by Yoyo_10020 »

Hello there,

I'm quite new to this forum. I have been enjoying a lot of the Milovana teases here and it let me explore a bit of my sexual preferences. I really like all edging / tease & denial teases. Recently bought some basic anal toys to be able to explore that as well. Now I am quite curious how it is to really follow instructions from a real life person, women only, to help explore the sub-domme thing (where I would like to start as a sub first).

I am a male that is almost 25 years old and I am looking for a women who wants to help me explore my sexual preferences further. Limits and stuff I am into we can talk through PM or KIK (or any other app we can discuss).

Curious regards,
Yoyo
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by stolenprofile »

Hi there I'm 26y.o. Dom looking for a sissy. Like: humiliation, feminization, orgasm denial. Turns off: excessive pain, body hair, diaper. PM if intrested.
janienite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by janienite »

Im Looking for a domme :innocent:

Im a young, fit male looking for an online relationship with a sadistic, kinky, horny female or transgender domme. I am willing to send pictures without my face, and am open to many different fetishes. My ultimate goal is for my domme to be pleased. Some of my interests are anal, cbt, cumplay, foodplay, and degrading myself. if you are interested, pm me, or for a faster response, message me on kik @swilliam56

I look forward to pleasing a domme :wave:
Last edited by janienite on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enrico
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Enrico »

Hello everyone
I'm a male sub looking for a domme, mainly for some real-time instructions. It could be anything besides some permanent damage and hard bdsm. I would love to try out new stuff as I am still exploring myself. Thanks Inn advance :)
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MilanWindictive »

carefull guys, Miss Shavia Real is only for money slaves - go pay if u wanna play :no:
shieldy44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by shieldy44 »

MilanWindictive wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:04 pm carefull guys, Miss Shavia Real is only for money slaves - go pay if u wanna play :no:
i can confirm this she contacted me out of the blue wants you to sign up for a website and pay for the premium membership before she will talk to you
Rafal098
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rafal098 »

happy
Last edited by Rafal098 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.