Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistress_Katharina
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Mistress_Katharina »

I am looking for subs that want to be exposed publicly (but anonymously) on the web.
I like the idea of humiliating all kinds of subs by building a register of all of them where they are listed with a humiliating picture and some basic information. If you are interested in something like that please visit my site, read the details and submit your entry.
This is a private project, so I wont ask for money. And I will take the pictures down if you ask me (unless you tell me not to do so, or only under certain conditions, if you need that extra thrill).
I know this will be too extreme for many, but I hope to find a few willing victims for my pillory.
Here's the link: https://onlinepillory.tumblr.com
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello ! I am Ralf and I am looking for a mistress.
I'm from Germany. I am 51 years old.
I'm going to give it all up
Without face.
(Google tranzlater)
burbenk1500
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by burbenk1500 »

Hi to all.
i'm an italian loser boy, 31 yo. i'm in gmt +1 and i work from monday to friday from 7:30am to 7:30pm. After work i go to gym and then go back home. So i can't be online ever, at night and on weekend.
i look for a mistress preferably, but the right master can do as well.

My likes are cum control, t&d, chastity, red light green light, cum countdown, edge, ruined orgasm, speed control, humiliation, online public, light cbt, bondage.
I' don't know all my dislike so we should discover them together.
I show my face only when we trust.
if i can be your submissive loser or if you want to ask me anything, you can contactme on
kik: Burbenk85

i hope to hear soon someone.
your, possible, new loser.

ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm trying to improve it
cam_junge_19
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by cam_junge_19 »

Hello, I am Max, 26, speak English and German and a newbie submissive.

My favourite fetishes are: SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Heels, Nylons, Dessous, Tease and Denial, FEET and general Instructions. All in all I also like other aspects of being a sub....

If you are interested feel free to contact me, I would be very happy.

I am looking for a Mistress/Goddess/Madam, but also male dom´s are welcome to contact me.
ToadallyAwesome
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ToadallyAwesome »

Hi, im looking for an online mistress . Im kinda new to all of this so i need someone that will guide me and show me how stuff works.
My kinks include: JOI, edging, orgasm control, ruined orgasms, light bondage, light pain and anal to some degree.

Feel free to contact me
mrmagoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mrmagoo »

Hello subs,

let me introduce myself. I am a demanding and dominant master. I have experience in real life domination and also in "educating" online slaves.
Currently I am looking for an female online slave.
Here is how it works:
From time to time you will receive instructions via email from me. These instructions are very detailed and exhaustive. I really put a lot of effort in them. Sometimes the instructions contain link, videos, pictures. But the main rule is....obey. Do exactly as told. I am looking for a long-term arrangement, therefore I will adjust the tasks from time to time to match your (and my) expectations.
The good thing in doing this via email is that you can fulfill the tasks when it suits you. You should be focused and dedicate your attention to the tasks while fulfilling them.

If you want to become my slave here is what you have to do. Write me a message with following information:

- Your age
- Your email address
- Your experience

After that you will receive an email with further instructions and maybe your first task. As I said I want a long-term arrangement so my email will not only contain tasks and instructions but also a "dialog" between you and me.

Be prepared to send me proof pics. You don't have to show your face, if you don't want to. And I also want to mention that not all the pictures require nudity. It depends on the tasks. Some of the tasks can be proven without nudity.

Last but not least I want to give you ONE example task so you have an idea what kind of tasks expect you. But be aware this is just one out of many different tasks.

"I want you to get completely undressed. Put on your highest and sluttiest high heels. After that I want you to apply lipstick on your lips. But not on your lips in your face! The other lips between your legs! Got it? Make sure your legs are spread wide open all the time. Don't let your legs touch the lipstick. Next you are going to masturbate. Do it however you like....use toys, your fingers....I don't care. Now comes the fun part...you are not allowed to blur the lipstick! Try not to touch the lipstick. And one more thing you are not allowed to cum! But I want you to edge while masturbating. You know what edging is?
Google it!
I want you to edge 3 times! But don't cum! If you cum you will be punished real hard. So better control yourself and edge 3 times without an orgasm. After each "edge" I want you to shout out loud: "I AM A FILTHY WHORE!"

Looking forward for your messages.
siberian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by siberian »

hi i am male and i am looking for a nice mistress that can train me and help me to explore, i will send my kik in pm

i am searching the opportunity to serve a Domme. I'm looking for a female who wants to be my Mistress for short or long time

i am able to send you pics or video, i am able to show face but only after i am confident with you

i seriously want to serve my mistress, and I want you to take pleasure in this, i will obey all of your commands to the best of my ability and make you happy

my life:

my life is not always steady, my job requires me to work more than necessary sometimes, and some days I am obliged to perform some extra out of job hours

i am able to speak Italian and English only

About me:

31 male Italy, i look like a bit more young, but it is my true age

I Likes: Orgasm control, Tease, Light humiliation, Light pain, Control, Instructions, Tease and Denial, Light Anal (i am not good confident yet), Pet roleplay (like dog or other animal), and more (i am open for new experience)

I Dislikes: Full-Public, Penis plug, i will not show face while performing some type of task until i am confident (i will show only for prove who i am at the begin and for other purpose)

Limits:

Common things: public, permanent, findom, family, scat, Illegal or whenever kickoff from my job, drugs, blackmail or similar

i am up for any messagging program you like
edgeme85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeme85 »

I am going Wildcamping this coming Wednesday and I would like some company for a little adult fun with. I will be wearing my chastity cage so I can only do so much. Ideally looking for a Girl but a Sissy will do as I have never experienced a male before and a TS or Sissy would be a good place to start. I will be camping in the Snowdonian mountains and only staying 1 night. Please message back if you want to come along.
Again100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Again100 »

Hello, im looking for an online Mistress. Im kinda a bit new of this so i need someone that will guide me.
My interest: edging, T&D, orgasm control, endurance tease, ight bondage, deep heat, and maibe other thing for the right Mistress.
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

I'm 36 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance from MTL.

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that together.
draxo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by draxo »

Im a completely virgin slave and Im looking for an online mistress, I have no experience but I know that Im nothing else than a dirty slut.

Im spanish, 19 yrs old, and my limits are scat or public humiliation; Im interested in everything else.

I will always obey my mistress and make her feel proud of her dog.
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Seeking married or attached woman for feedback!

Post by xploratory »

I am actively looking for an online kinky partner! Somebody introduced me to writeforme.org last week and I'm so addicted already! I would like to invite all women, especially if you are in a relationship irl, to try out the short assignment I wrote, and give me some feedback! Thanks in advance, and I hope some of you will find it and enjoy it! https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=42492
deni
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

- 20's male in search of a committed Dom; M or F. I wish to further explore personal kinks and push limits. Some interests include,
tease & denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming/head-play, forced cei, milking, sph, chastity, anal, and many others. If interested please PM me.
Herrin Simone
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Post by Herrin Simone »

Young german mistress looking for one or tow new online slaves.

Only looking for european males age 21+.

If you are interested I expect a long and significant application!
Igloo456
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Mistress

Post by Igloo456 »

Hello my pets,

I am a Mistress looking for new online subs, preferably sissies! I'm new to this sort of community, but that does not mean I won't be domineering!

If you're interested in me at all send me a message detailing why you would like to be mine, as well as a picture of yourself with the word "Igloo" written somewhere on your body.