Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Guitman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Guitman »

Hello everyone, Well, I have been on Milovana for a year or so. I havent really got into posting too much on the site but I have done alot of the webteases.
This is one of my favorites
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=170
I want to push myself further down the rabbit hole.
Basically I am looking for someone to send me erotic tasks to do and then I do them.
I will follow your suggestions to the letter and let you know how they went.
So lets get started!
I dare you
vergewaltigemich
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vergewaltigemich »

Hi there, this is my fantasy and all i hope is that one day this willl become reality, because i am to shy and careful to become a slave who much i want it. But yesterday i found a story and this or something quite near on this could make me a slave.

Enjoy reading isn`t to long.

http://webtease.net/blackmail/

Marc
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

guess ill give this tread a try... alltho im not convinced i whould get lucky :)

im a 24 year (1986) old submissive male
im looking for a dom (im stright but willing to do some forced bi senarios if wanted)
im willing to do most things to please (only thing i wont do is things involving blood and sharp objekts i do have some limits ofc)
been told that i am skilled at useing my tongue...

i live by myself in a small apartment in denmark (randers)
i do have a life so 24/7 is not a option (unfortunately)

i am allso willing to do things on cam...
but whould really like some "hands on" experience

if there is enything else u want to know just ask
there is no stupid questions.... only stupid answer
EdwardHyde
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EdwardHyde »

hey,
My name is Edward, I'm a 21 year old dutch student
Like everyone else on this thread I'm a male sub looking for a domme.
Honestly, I don't have any online submission experience,only in "real life" so I really don't know if I'll be any good.
I don't even know if I'm looking for a long-term domme-slave thing, I actually just want to have some fun & experiment and see where it leads us.
I do own a cam
my limits include permanent social/physical damage
if you are interested/have any questions/just want a chat please pm me

x Edward

ps excuse my english it is not my native language
Nickkk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nickkk »

I'm a 21 year old college male living in the unites states. I've never done anything like this before and was looking for someone to break me in. I'll whatever it takes but try not to be too harsh ;). You can send me a PM if your interested.

I'm 5'7, 140 pounds.
Online only.
Milsyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milsyy »

18 years old from Australia.
Looking to please a misstress or guy over the internet

pm me on [email protected]

Thankyou for time
xo
Milsyy
Explorer
Explorer

Dom, Differant though.

Post by Milsyy »

I know there is a thread for this.
But this is kind of differant.
Was wondering if there are any guyy's out there that wanna be a "Misstress" for another guy.

[email protected]

Edit: Moved to this forum, to keep these kinds of topics from cluttering the forum. Thanks! (Indy)
joer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joer »

Looking for a dominant female, to tell me what to do and teach me a little lesson
Im a male 20years old, i wanna be you're online slave!
I would be you're chatslave i have msn and others.. just plzz PM me
my email is [email protected]
slaveboy82
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slaveboy82 »

guten tag alle zusammen
ich bin vor kurzem auf diese seite gestoßen und finde es sehr auf und anregend hier :-)
hiermit möchte ich eine dame suchen die sich mir annimmt und meinen schwanz quält!
ich hoffe ich schreibe hier nicht im falsches forum oder so wenn doch bitte bescheid sagen
mfg slaveboy 82
Wullunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wullunger »

Not sure if this is the appropriate place (or website?) for this sort of thing but here goes:

Fancy a little light cock teasing?

I'm a 19yo, male, slim, college student, looking for some cocky stud who thinks he can handle some gentle cock teasing online. I quickly learn what turns my boys on - what really gets them going - then I use their own tricks and little fetishes against them to turn them to jelly.

I'll get right inside your head, and f*** you from the inside out. To warm up, I'll get you to that place where you really, really want something from me - lusting for glimpse of my steel cock, longing to feast your eyes on my cute arse, yearning for the rare permission from my lips to shoot your load. Then the fun really starts! Once I've reeled you in, you're mine! I'll make you keep your cock hard for hours on end with just one finger tickling the very tip. I'll flaunt my body in front of your eyes then slowly jack off, not letting you touch - maybe not even letting you watch. You can see my cock unveiled - if you can stroke for the required time without squirting like a thirteen year old! It can be tough with my laughter ringing in your ears! I'll let you hear me moan and groan as I grind myself to satisfaction, while you are forced to tease yourself into oblivion! Try and win, boy, but be warned...

Any takers? You must have a webcam, or you will not be considered. You must also be turned on by guys, otherwise it doesn't really work. If you're interested, please send me a polite, informative pm.

Stay horny!
x
Milsyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milsyy »

Sent you a message but no reply.
missj4boys
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by missj4boys »

I'm no longer looking.
Last edited by missj4boys on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotshot99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotshot99 »

19 m switch, looking for a female partner who wants to explore domination with me. Im pretty new to the whole game so id be glad to learn with someone at my own level. That being said if someone more experienced is looking to teach im ready for that as well. Looking for just online chat to start maybe webcam later on once things get more comfortable. Send a pm or post to let me know if your interested.
Cutsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cutsub »

I'm eighteen years old, straight, submissive, and fit. My limits are excessive pain, anything permanent, or anything that will get me caught for sure. Nothing gay and No urine or poo play. Besides this, I have no rules. I can take pictures and use a webcam late at night. I can message or text often if you live in the u.s.
I'm looking for someone to control, tease, and deny my cock. I'm not used to long periods without orgasm yet but, am willing to put effort in.

You can contact me at [email protected]
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

yes, i know it's been done

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

I am a 27 year old male and was wondering if there are any women on here (or men who would play a woman) who might be interested in teasing me online only. I enjoy scenes a lot more than the real thing, I am almost certain that I would hate to truly have my orgasms controlled, but it's a fantasy, of course otherwise why am I here?
I am into t & d, baby talk directed at me, orgasm control and verbal humiliation among other things.
My turn-offs are: Bathroom play (piss and poo), bodily harm, blood, rape, and underage sex.
If you are interested and/or have a fetish that I haven't discussed (I know I didn't cover everything) reply to this forum or send me pm.
Thanks,
Quaz.
P.S. I know that similar postings have been done, but I just had to test my luck.
P.P.S. I am a budding author with very good writing skills when it comes to fiction, so no worries there.
Quaz.