Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jt9889
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by jt9889 »

Hi,

Straight 25 y/o male looking for a domme. Nothing long term and online only. Text chat only. Mostly looking to explore orgasm denial, I have done so myself before but I struggle to last more than 3 or so days. Would love to extend that to a week to 10 days.

Hard limits:
Toilet (poo/piss) play
Permanent damage
Hard pain
Public play
Anal play
dodor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dodor »

hi

im looking for someone to give me a daily task to do or how often i can cum or not
i like eating my cum and would like to get told to save it and eat it
also into soft anal play

i could also give you tasks :wave:
Sub99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sub99 »

Hi sorry i’m new to this so I’m looking for a Dom/ mistress that can Teach me how to be a good submissive. I’m a 19 year old bi male and want to push my self. Everything I will try as only way to find out my limitations.
Thanks
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

Hello,

I´m a young switch with some experience both on the dom and on the sub-side. I´m looking for a switch or a dominant counterpart, either female or male. The relationship should be trust-based (no photos).I like dominance and submission, tease and denial/delay, chastity, bondage and have also already tried some anal. Humiliation is fine with me as well if you like it. Please send me a pm with some details about your interests if you like what you just read.

servus
Alex445
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alex445 »

Hi there.Naughty young boy(25 years old) here looking for a mistress.If a girl is interested in controling me send me a message and I will give you all the details in what I like and dislike.Thank you
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I don't have a domme, but I am looking for one. I did a few cam to cam with girls who dominated me, but that was for a few hours only.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not a slave yet. I only experienced it cam to cam with girls looking for submissive males for a few hours.

Post by edgeegooner »

Hi there! I am a French guy, 30, looking for a domme to play tease and denial games, possibly cam to cam with live domination and games.
denyme228
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by denyme228 »

Hi, 31 year old female sub looking for a domme to train me, tease me, and deny me for her pleasure. I love orgasm control and denial, mixed with heavy teasing, and nipple play/pain. I may be willing to cam once I am comfortable and it has been talked over, but I won't just send a picture because it is demanded in a message. Submitting is my choice, and it will come naturally if I feel you respect me and cherish me as your sub. I'm not asking for you to not push my limits, this is just one that I have been burned in the past over and will take a little time to get past.
Ripmelol
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ripmelol »

Hi I’m an 18 year old male sub looking for a dom to guide and punish me. I am willing to try many things and don’t have very limits. Message me for more details.
jt9889
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jt9889 »

Hi,

Straight 25 y/o male looking for a domme. Nothing long term and online only. Text chat only. Mostly looking to explore orgasm denial, I have done so myself before but I struggle to last more than 3 or so days. Would love to extend that to a week to 10 days.

Hard limits:
Toilet (poo/piss) play
Permanent damage
Hard pain
Public play
Anal play
Evalina
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Evalina »

I am looking for a female switch to play with (I love playing teasing games :-) ). If you’d be so sweet to message me with some information about you and your wishes that would make me feel more comfortable. Feeling a connection makes it easier for me to get into it :-)

Love,

Eva
no1here
Explorer
Explorer

Post by no1here »

Hi there, I am a male sub seeking a male Dom for teasing, edging, and denial submission on Kik or Skype.

It has been ten days since my last orgasm and I would love to find a master to submit myself to.
asslick4483
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asslick4483 »

Need a Dom to blackmail me, fe fy fo fum please mistress come get some
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

I just want a woman who wants to stay at my house and boss me around, make me clean for her, do her laundry, cook for her, deny me orgasms, and fuck my face on a regular basis. all I ask is that she's smaller than me, is this so much to ask for? just forget your stressful job/school and quit. let me do everything for you. come live with me forever. we should meet on skype first. pm me.
Attachments
WIN_20180406_233912.JPG
WIN_20180406_233912.JPG (205.96 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

- 20's male in search of a Dom; M or F. I wish to further explore kinks and push limits to make Dom happy. Some interests include,
tease & denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming/head-play, forced cei, milking, sph, chastity, anal, and many others. If interested please PM me. I have many toys at Doms discretion to use. I particularly enjoy prolonged head torture by palming or stroking until Dom is satisfied.
Michelle111
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by Michelle111 »

Good luck!