Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
arnold4tef
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by arnold4tef »

Hallo,
ich bin auf der Suche nach einer dominanten Oma, Granny! :-)
Arnold
kina1985
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

33/male/sub in the US seeks female dom to turn me into a pantyboy

Post by kina1985 »

I am making this as my other post I lacked information so am trying to do a better job here.

I am interested in being made into a panty boy by any women. I would like to start off slow as I am just beginning to explore the idea of moving into a private occasional panty wearer into a full time one. If any are willing to help me and make me a panty boy please pm me. If it goes well I would consider trying more than just wearing panties/ working to replacing all my male underwear with panties as I would not mind trying out other things as well as I have not done very much in experimentation before. I'm willing to supply pictures as proof of task given to me.

I currently wear panties occasionally at home in private and have for about 10 years but have always been unable to motivate myself to go beyond that. I really like how they feel when I wear them but the idea of wearing them anywhere but in private scares me as it would be humiliating if anyone noticed, even though the idea also excites me as well. I am looking for a Dom that can keep me motivated to change that. I currently own a few panties. I have 3 thongs Black gray and pink. I also have a pink full back panty and a black and pink panty. I am of course willing to buy more as we move towards me wearing nothing but panties.
PhilSubSlave
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I don't have a Dom currently, but I'd love to please anyone long-term
Sub/Slave(s): I am fully submissive

Post by PhilSubSlave »

Hey, 18 year old submissive slave looking for a domme.
I am despite my age quite experienced in being a sub, since I have had a dominant girlfriend for about 2 years and played a lot online!

I enjoy almost everything when it comes to femdom and bdsm, beginning from Orgasm control to humiliation and pain! My absolute favorite thing about this whole sub - dom relationship is the feeling I get when I did something correct and please you.
If you think I might be a fit for you, don't hesitate to PM me here or on kik @philsubslave, you can ask me any questions there! :rolleyes:

Btw I am only looking for female doms! - sorry :-(

xoxo, slave phil
mysissyname
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by mysissyname »

hi im 21 yr old sub from switzerland and search for my first domme.
if u are my georgeous goddess u can put me in chastity and fullfill your desires.. im not bad looking but you can help me get motivatd to get in shape or do humiliating things for you i cant rly follow trough cei but i will have to if its not online no more..
you can do cbt anal bondage... mostly what you want but nothing that belongs to the bathroom
Tupnup
Explorer
Explorer

Need big cock to ruin my wifes pussy

Post by Tupnup »

Would love to see a big thick cock pound my wifes pussy balls mabe even more than 1
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

Hi all, i'm a 27 yo male, and I have a strong character in RL, but since i started to see femdom and humiliation videos, i discovered that i like this kind of stuff, maybe because it's the only situation where someone can play to dominate me.

So i'm looking for an online mistress that would like to have me as a slave.
I'm new in all this, and i have some limits, but but i will do my best for satisfy my Miss.
for things i like and i don't, send me a pm :)
IceC
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by IceC »

Hello, I am a complete bottom/submissive/slave from the baltimore dc area in maryland. I am open for meetups, instructions, tasks, or anything miscellaneous. I am into anal, humiliation, piss, spit, bondage, and up to try almost anything. I am not into pain, but can tolerate small amounts if someone wants me to. I am bi but prefer female doms/switches, YOU MUST BE DOMINANT I LOVE LOSING CONTROL. PM me and i will give contact info. Looking forward to hearing from you kinkers :love: :love: :love: !
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

IceC wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:11 am Hello, I am a complete bottom/submissive/slave from the baltimore dc area in maryland. I am open for meetups, instructions, tasks, or anything miscellaneous. I am into anal, humiliation, piss, spit, bondage, and up to try almost anything. I am not into pain, but can tolerate small amounts if someone wants me to. I am bi but prefer female doms/switches, YOU MUST BE DOMINANT I LOVE LOSING CONTROL. PM me and i will give contact info. Looking forward to hearing from you kinkers :love: :love: :love: !
seems we have quite some fantasies :)
GL in searching a dom.
IceC
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by IceC »

Ryuteka wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:40 pm
IceC wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:11 am Hello, I am a complete bottom/submissive/slave from the baltimore dc area in maryland. I am open for meetups, instructions, tasks, or anything miscellaneous. I am into anal, humiliation, piss, spit, bondage, and up to try almost anything. I am not into pain, but can tolerate small amounts if someone wants me to. I am bi but prefer female doms/switches, YOU MUST BE DOMINANT I LOVE LOSING CONTROL. PM me and i will give contact info. Looking forward to hearing from you kinkers :love: :love: :love: !
seems we have quite some fantasies :)
GL in searching a dom.
Thanks you too! <3
Goddess Pooja
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Goddess Pooja »

Heya There Slaves and Subs,

I am Goddess Pooja. Got to know about this site recently, One who is available to play on skype can pm me here and give me your skype ID..

Goddess Pooja
koslow1997
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by koslow1997 »

Hi, I´m a male sub from Spain. I´m 21 years old and I want to find a Goddess to serve her and make her proud of having me as her dog. My limits are: illegal stuff, scat and games with blood.

Also this must remain in secret, and I will reveal my face when I know the relationship is serious. I´m just a slut, so contact me if you are looking for a nice sub.
Thyanin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thyanin »

Goddess Pooja wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:04 am Heya There Slaves and Subs,

I am Goddess Pooja. Got to know about this site recently, One who is available to play on skype can pm me here and give me your skype ID..

Goddess Pooja
Hey im a 18y/o german male slave slut
Hey i really want to be your slut I do everything you want

If you want me as your slave write me back
Rocket719
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rocket719 »

Hey. I'm a young bi guy from Germany who who wants to have some fun. Am an inexperienced switcher so contact me if you want to be dominated or dominate me ;) prefer sissys but feel free to PM me

Your Rocket :-P
MichaelBae
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by MichaelBae »

[Deleted]
Last edited by MichaelBae on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sluttasha2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Sluttasha2 »

Hello,

I’m looking for dome female for online play.

I love anal and bondage. Feminization and other kinky things. No scat or chastity.

I can do long session (1-6 hours).