Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance from MTL.

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, financial dom, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that toghether.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Dom,

I am a 20's male with an obedient side. I know what it takes to stay on the edge and beg for denial. I'm looking for a tantalizing tease that leaves me dripping for more. I want to follow instructions while pushing myself into ecstasy.

I have a number of kinks which include; tease/denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming, and a few others. I'm looking for someone who will tease til the edge of bursting and then knows that the head is an exposed nerve that needs to be teased/palmed til you are satisfied it has suffered, then tease it further. Afterwards the decision to release is yours.

If interested, please pm me a reply and what you are looking for.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

am officially looking for a top
dom/domme
I know the odds of finding one by posting here are pretty long. but.. hey!

I am a well trained slave have served several masters, mostly male, one female domme
am looking for tasks of some kind
my likes and such are all listed on my profile
and I find it better to ask what I can do rather than list wjat I am willing to do.
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance from MTL.

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that toghether.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

- 20's male in search of a committed Dom. Want to further explore personal kinks and push limits.
- Tease & denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming/head-play, forced cei, milking, and many others

- Long time milovana registered user and even longer lurker. That being said, looking for a serious and dedicated Dom for an equally committed sub
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

need punishment

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

I haven't been doing too good lately. I have an ENORMOUS sound, ice, paddles, string, and am looking for someone to break me on webcam (you don't need to show your face but I'll want some hand signals to know it's you and not video). or you could just humiliate me, make me cum on my face or in my mouth, w/e. any time between now and tuesday evening.
XXXcdXXX
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Looking to be controlled

Post by XXXcdXXX »

I'm sure everyone has read this before but I am looking for a Mistress or master to control me and help me become a sissy. I am into sissification, anal, self bondage and chastity. Will order pretty much anything you want me to on the Internet and can shop for various clothes as well :) If you read this thank you for taking the time to do so, any questions or anything my kik is XXXcdXXX69, and my email is [email protected] . Thank you so much :love:
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that toghether.
Madden
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Madden »

Last intercourse: 12/25/13 Last orgasm: 09/21/16
Last ruined: 1/23/15 Weight: 274.8 down from 297.6
Longest Period of Denial: 100 days

madeline for Miss Linda, and madeline does what ever Miss Linda asks.
curiouser_32
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curiouser_32 »

Hey there everyone.. I'm a 30yr old male sub, who's never been dominated but am very curious about it - I'd love for a online domme to introduce into the world of domination.

I've experimented with denial, edging a bit by myself before. I'm intrigued by the idea of chastity, and I do have a butt plug which I'm not ashamed to say has seen a bit of use!

Things I would enjoy potentially:
Panties / cross dressing
Light cbt
Chastity
Orgasm denial / chance of cumming
Anal play (butt plug as said but I'm 'open' for more adventurousness)
Bondage (I've tried a bit, like tying my legs to the bed for example)
Things hat would be off limits:
Scat / urine
Extreme humiliation (light mocking is fine)

The jury is out on full sissification right now

As I'm new to it all I wouldn't be looking for long term, not at first. Perhaps a few tasks or suggestions would be a great start. But if I do find I like I'd be open to a longer term relationship.

If any dommes could give me a guide and 'hand' please PM me!!
Joweet1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for one

Post by Joweet1 »

Hey im a 19 year old fit army male looking for a mistress to serve i want to be owned, dominated, and controlled i want you to be the most important thing in my life and my only focus, im into cum play, anal, roleplay, feminization and bondage, like to try chastity maybe if you want to be my mistress my email is [email protected] thanks
Querty1234!
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Domme

Post by Querty1234! »

Hello, I am a curious submissive male, who is looking for a domme.
A girl/woman who want to own me, train me, deny me )chastity'.
But also someone who is into bondage and bdsm, and wants to explore this with me.
Preferably in the Netherlands,

Also interested in conversations with dommes about these subjects

Please message me :)
Querty1234!
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Querty1234! »

Hello there, I am looking for a domme, a girl/woman who trains, owns and denies me. I am new in the whole slave/submissive aspect, but I am really eager to learn. My turn ons are bondage, latex, chastity, candle wax and buttplug. Not a great fan of really dirty stuff and exposure. Please own me, punish me.... my mistress
masterRat
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by masterRat »

hello there!
24yo male new sub here.
Looking for young male Dom. To train me, into sub. Send me tasks.
Have skype.

into: ballbusting, tease and denial, ruined orgasm, bondage and things i havent try yet ;)

limits: damages, marks, blood, scat, dirt, money, Face

living with family. i have skype mail and i can sign in kik if neccesary!

Waiting to chat with you!
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi