Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
justans18
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by justans18 »

I'm looking for a dom that will take complete control of my sexual needs and desires. Make me eat every drop of my cum, finger myself while doing it, edge repeatedly over and over until I'm one stroke away from exploding, then stop all stimulation for about an hour or two, and then start again. Give me assignments like cum eating every day, or 10 edges per hour and o.r.g.a.s.m b4 I go to sleep within a certain time limit.

My limits are poop play, pain, blood & urethra insertion.

If you would like to contact me, email me here:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Your new slave,
Justan
nctfn7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nctfn7 »

Hi, I am a 42-yr old male living in the USA. Looking for Dom(me) for control and denial. I want you to own my cock, give daily touching/masturbation instructions etc. I have gone as long as 3 weeks without orgasm before, and i'm looking to greatly improve on it. I can do long edging sessions on webcam (yahoo), mostly during the daytime (US). Contact me here or on yahoo as jon_blackw00d. Also into hard ball slapping.
TeaseMe38
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TeaseMe38 »

39 yo Submissive MWM alone and horny while wife is away for a few days - seeking dom or mistress serve till she returns - very few limits. would like assignments and will send proof of completion is required. I also like to cam and serve online. Into self bondage, CBT, cross dressing, humiliation and submission. can contact me here or at camerashyxxx on yahoo
Miss EH
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Miss EH »

I'm looking for a sub to play and toy with. He must have webcam, and must have a chastity belt of some kind. I am 25, female, UK. I will explain in more detail what I require through PM's.

PM me only if you have webcam and a chastity device. If you still PM me without owning these I will ignore you.

EH
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cal »

I am in search of a Domm.

I am a straight male 37 years old. I am looking for a mistress that can train me through orgasm denial and edging to control my masturbation urges. Either virtually through email/chat conversation or through in person secessions would be ideal.

I live in the states in the Midwest.

PM me if interested,

Cal
nottheme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nottheme »

hello,

i am looking for a relationship with a dominant woman, this might not be the ideal place but why not try.

the relationship: to begin with we should probable get to know each other over the net, and see if we like each other and just let it grow from there. i live in northern Europe but would be prepared to move if i found someone.

looking for:

sex: female

role: dominant

me:

sex: male

role: submissive

what i want: to please/satisfy my future wife/girlfriend/princess/queen/mistress:).

if your interested send a mail([email protected]) and we can get to know each other.
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

Any girl in Hong Kong?

I am 24, Chinese, handsome, obedient, if you order ;)
Humbler
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Humbler »

Looking for a domme to colaborate on a tease with me as the captive. I will respond to all directions and am a professional writer.
bird
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bird »

Hi,
I'm on Milovana for about one year when I met a beautiful mistress that started to use me.
She let me know teasing, denial, feminization, possession and that period was one of the most fantastic of my life. Probably the key factor was our condition. Both happy married with the willing to keep our marriage over our Mistress/slave relationship. (By the way she ordered to make my only webtease).
Now (4 months ago) she left milovana to detoxify herself from femdom....
and i still searchin another girl that want to take me as her toy.
PM me for further information :)

Thank You.

PS
Sorry 4 my english.
driptip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by driptip »

I'm looking for a Domme.

I'm 22 years old, and live in the Boston area. Online would be great, but if you're local then in person would be incredible. My main interests are tease and denial, and foot fetish. Of course being submissive, any humiliation (private only) is welcomed, CFNM, footrest, possibly spitting, giggling amusement at my predicament. Pain, not so much, but won't rule light pain out. It'd be fun to have a calendar with X's for days I can cum, just an idea.

The longest I've been denied was 13 days. Man, that was tough, but I won't limit it to that. I'm not into verrry long term denial though.

Send me a message... if you're not local, you can still tease and deny via e-mail!
littlepeter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by littlepeter »

Signora Damina wrote:Looks like some males just dont get it.... :no:

Fortunately there are few who do... :love:
Last edited by littlepeter on Fri May 27, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Signora Damina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Signora Damina »

Last edited by Signora Damina on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Mistress (sometimes), TTP: Training, Teasing, Playing;. Orgasm-Control,
humiliated loser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by humiliated loser »

Signora Damina wrote:Well boy,
you shall have opportunity to prove...
I beg you for your forgiveness. Please can you forget all about my first few messages i send you, i probably came off like some kind of weirdo. I apoligize. Please can we start again.
sissyslutsabrina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissyslutsabrina »

I'm a male sub in my late twenties. I like forced feminization, private humiliation, and long walks on the beach. Okay, I am no-where near a beach. If you are looking to have some fun send me a message on yahoo. I am sabrinaslutsissy on there.

I don't mind if you are male or female identifying. i will admit that I have very little experience playing with males, but I like a challenge.

pm me or Yahoo IM me with your thoughts!

Sissy Slut Sabrina
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by darkstar »

Hi there. im looking for a dominant female in my life. inititaly a web based format would be acceptable but i would prefer to have real life person. as such i live in the south west of england and i have my own transport. aditionaly i would want to discuss what the other party would be interested in and ensuring that the two ideas mesh suitably.

im 29, strait male and i am willing to try most things both sexualy and general things in life however Scat, body modification and anything perminant are no gos for me.
physicaly i admit to be average hight, large build and overweight due to knee problems reducing my mobility.
i have always enjoyed tease and denial and i have just purchased (and locked myself into) a cb6000 for the fun of it.