Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by chefboyrdee »

Hi all. I'm a 26 year old male sub looking for 18-40 female domme. A little about myself: I would describe myself as a handsome man. I'm 5'10'', 165 lbs, black curly hair, brown eyes, and I have long eye lashes.

My hobbies include: hiking, games (both board and video games), cooking, and baking. I also love watching movies and I got a few podcasts that I listen to.

For work, I'm finishing my last year in grad school in the healthcare field, so I'll be working full time soon enough, but in the mean time I work part time in consulting. I would say healthcare, and my line of work are things I'm honestly very passionate about. I absolutely love what I do and I'm so privileged to be able to say I love my career.

My biggest kinks are orgasm control, feminization, anal play, tease and denial, and chastity. Those are not musts, but those are just my favorites. I also like CBT, some humiliation, handing over control of daily things, and power play. My hard limits are scat play, urine play, other unconventional bodily fluids, forced bi, and cuckolding. I'm also really open to trying new things, and exploring kinks.

I live in Southern California, if that timezone or location works for you.

If you're interested, feel free to message me here.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

shieldy44 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm
MilanWindictive wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:04 pm carefull guys, Miss Shavia Real is only for money slaves - go pay if u wanna play :no:
i can confirm this she contacted me out of the blue wants you to sign up for a website and pay for the premium membership before she will talk to you
She also contacted me - sent me three separate messages to my email address (all exactly the same). I've literally never even expressed an interest for a Dom lol I wonder how many random people got these messages?
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

I'm 38 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance from MTL.

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that toghether.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaoMao3974 »

shieldy44 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm
MilanWindictive wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:04 pm carefull guys, Miss Shavia Real is only for money slaves - go pay if u wanna play :no:
i can confirm this she contacted me out of the blue wants you to sign up for a website and pay for the premium membership before she will talk to you

Yeah I had exact same! literally just got my access to forum and got a welcome note with an interesting message, which as you say lead to sign up to a premium membership and onto alternative of paying her directly via paypal or amazon gift card!

Videos she sent made it tempting but she certainly got pissed when i asked questions.

I'm so glad this forum exists and this post especially! the above interaction made me think how awesome it would be to have a real virtual interaction with a domme in the TeaseAI way.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Following my comments above.

I'm new to this Milovana and i'm curios interested in trying a Dom relationship.

So I'm a Straight Male, UK, 37

Looking for a Female Dom

My ideal would be some fun similar to the experiences via Tease AI/Java / Edge & Cock Hero style challenges - being able to do a real interaction version of that would be perfect!

im not into any of the self pain or humiliation stuff, anything illegal, No guys, No sissy or anything like that. Basically a mild fun Female Dom who I can happily obey and worship.

PM me if interested. :wave:
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

- - - Looking for a Domme - - -
27 yo male lookin for a Domme to serve as a loyal and devoted sub.
I already served other Miss and i'm in this from about 2 years.
I would like to find a Domme that can have total control over me and my orgasm, i am open to several things, but ofc i have some limits.
If any Miss is interested, i will give more information about me in pvt.
Puppy_corn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Puppy_corn »

Furry male looking for a fellow furry male, female, or trans to explore with. As for mindsets, I'm a switch, but for positions, I'm mainly a top.
What I'm looking for:
Simply some sexual intimacy with a mixture of our kinks to make things fun (long term of course) - and if it feels right, something more serious

I'm interested in:
Canine anthros, Knots, Tease and Denial, Edging, Feral content, AFTERCARE!

Turn offs:
Scripted roleplay scenarios that take place via texting, Ageplay, Humiliation (Receiving, unsure about giving), Incest, Pain (Receiving, unsure about giving), Exhibitionism, Gore, Scat, Watersports

As for distance, the closer we are, the better, because if I really like doing stuff with you, I'm going to eventually want to do it in person (provided you are a feminine type, as that is what I like IRL). However, I can still do just fine with something long distance. Currently I live in Washington. Feel free to send me a PM, I'd love to hear from you!
tearsandscreams
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I am open to approaches for all Dominants.

Post by tearsandscreams »

Male slave and masochist here. I'm looking to hook up with a sadistic gay male dom who is interested in giving me self-torture orders to follow. Photo's and videos will be sent of me carrying out any orders given.
Thyanin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thyanin »

Hey im a 19y/o sissy and im looking for a long term relationship with a dom. Male ore Female i love doing sessions and tasks.
As a prove im okay with sending Pics. Important for me are Loyality and Fun for both partner. If you are intrested send me a reply for further information.
My kinks are: anal, oral, humiliation, eding, cumplay and sissification ofc.
Master89
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): None

Post by Master89 »

Male sub here, still looking for an online master or mistress who would take controll over my pathethic little cock and offcourse its orgasms~ :smile: Im very loyal and obedient, interested in cbt, sph, orgasm denial, edging, ruined orgasms, humiliation and possible semi private blackmail. Everything is up for negotiation offcourse so please send me a private message if you're interested. Thanks! :-D
argonaut
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I need one.

Post by argonaut »

I'm a sub looking for a Dom, and Domme. I"m interested in becoming more of an erotic person. I'm 3 (36 in four days), a virgin, bottom submissive, looking for consensual but far out sexual experimentation. Long term masters for online and preferably in real life in the Phoenix area would be best but I'll take online master and domme too. I'm into a ton of different fetishes and I'm willing to expand a little for my superiors. My name's Jake and I promise I WILL expand very very far from where I am now into stuff that even some hookers would be embarrassed to do.

Yes, I am still looking.

Aftercare is a must.
Tomtom5222
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tomtom5222 »

19 year old sub looking for an online master or mistress to control my cock and balls. I am interested in JOIs, tying up my cock and balls and humiliation but open to try new things. I only have household appliances and have no toys but need my cock and balls controlling. I have Skype (tomtom52222) and am available to pm on here. Look forward to any replies
marcusvipsanius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by marcusvipsanius »

Hey

Looking for a mistress for casual play when both have the time.

About me:
26 years old. Finishing my master's in computer since this semester. Already signed for a huge international firm. So my plans for work after my study are ready. In my vanilla life I love to rock climb, cook and gaming.

Some of my kinks are.
JoI
Toys!
Anal
Nipple torture
Spanking
Rope play
Ice play
Wearables

I can give a brief example of what I love.
Get a preparation message. Like, insert 5 ice cubes, frogtie yourself, put in your gag and find 5 different anal toys. When you are done, tell me. After that I get instructions for what to do.
Something like that.

I'm a switch so the possibility for switching it up is there.

Send me a PM if it is interesting.

BR
Marcusvipsanius
Pyro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pyro »

Hi, I'm new into this community so I would like to get some experience with both being a master and being a slave. I am looking for pretty much anyone, who you would also like to learn how to give / accept orders. Female, Male, I will gladly experiment with anyone. ;-)

Don't be shy and PM me for closer information, I will respond as soon as I can. :-)

Edit: I can't delete this post, which I should, because I am no longer looking for any subs or doms. Sorry.
Last edited by Pyro on Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21amoore
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 21amoore »

I am a Dom looking for a submissive female preferably. This is my first time doing this so if you are also interested just pm me here. I will respond somewhat quickly.