Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
imurbitch
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by imurbitch »

i am a 20 yr old male looking am lookingfor a domme i am open to almost anything. i really like cum play and humiliation. and a lil cbt. i am very new to this and have been dieing for a domme i take orders really well. i hope i can serve a gorgeous princess
Davis99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Davis99 »

50 M sub. srt8 but enjoy humiliation and being teased. Looking for a someone who wants to watch me follow a tease on cam.
seattlesub42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by seattlesub42 »

I would like to work with a Domme. Notice I said "work". Any D/s practice that comes of the interaction would probably be great but I would really like to work with a Domme to develop some awesome teases. I am an out of work graphic designer so I have a ton of time on my hands while looking for another job. My D/s and fetish interests are fairly exhaustive and I love working with a collaborator. I have more than a little creative writing experience as well.

Cheers!
CheerfullyInsane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Indigo wrote:I'm looking for a small, midget-sized, gay butt pirate to contribute pics for a webtease I'm creating.
I don't happen to have one handy, so this is just out of curiousity.......
What exactly would constitute a large, midget-sized pirate??? :lol:

Unless of course the large bit is just that......A large bit.
But then you'd just have half a midget on a tripod. :whistle:

CheerfullyInsane

"I want my women like I want my coffee"
"What, cold and bitter?"
- "Hollow Man"
By the time you swear your his.
shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
infinite, undying.
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying.
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

Hey, I'm new to the forum so I wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. First, thanks to everyone who participates here for making a community like this. It's cool that we can come together and safely explore our kinks and interests. Oh, and those teases that are collected here are a pretty nice feature, too :-)

As for me, I am a straight male looking for a dominant female to help me explore my submissive side. I would like something online and would be open to developing a more long-term relationship. I am not really into humiliation; I am pretty self-confident and well-spoken and I want to serve because it makes me feel good to bring others pleasure. I enjoy listening to and learning about people so that I can do that better.

I am into teasing and orgasm denial, and would be happy to give control of my orgasms to the right Domme. I wouldn't consider myself a masochist in general, but I am very much into having my balls busted. I like to think that I have a good sense of humour (at the very least I can always laugh at myself). I really enjoy reading and try my hand at writing now and again (mostly erotic stuff so far, but I may try and branch out).

Anyway, there's a little bit about me. If we sound like a good fit, drop me a line. Thanks again, and happy teasing :-)

Jim
Last edited by jimbean485 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just walking around, looking around . . .
CheerfullyInsane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Indigo wrote:Ever seen "mini-me" on Austin Powers? Imagine him in a pirate suit ...
Oh dear god..... :-O
Thank you for that mental image.

The bind moggles. :lol:

CheerfullyInsane

"Wouldn't this time be better spent planning an invasion of a small country that can't posssibly defend itself?"
"We can do that later. Right now we're doing this."
- "West Wing"
By the time you swear your his.
shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
infinite, undying.
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying.
feminizeme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Any Dommes in Dallas

Post by feminizeme »

Hi,
I came to Dallas , Grapevine specifically, to meet an old friend for my first RL D/s encounter, but she got called out of town unexpectedly. I am very eager to serve and want to be the little slutty bitch that I know i can be for your enjoyment, amusement, and pleasure. I am only here till tomorrow mid day and really really would like to meet someone, I have my friends best wishes and permission.
feminizeme
Will
my YM id is yourslutdebbie and that is the best way to contact me if you would be interested
Do me..... Please Mistress!!!
nikku
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nikku »

Hello Im hopeing that I can serve a domme that i can serve at a distance for the begining of her training. Im willing to do anything she asks. I hope to hear from you soon
bluei
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bluei »

Bluei
Last edited by bluei on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
teased knight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased knight »

Hello, i agree that this thread is quite pointles but then again i dont lose anything by posting. I will just show anyone reading who i am on the offchance a kindred spirit sees this. I will be blunt, i had a fiancee of two years but really we were husband and wife by our own rules. We knew each other inside out and we fully gave our bodies and souls to each other, in my case she also owned my orgasms, this happened organicly as we got to know each other and both realised that we both enjoyed this relationship, she enjoyed having all my attention on her like a laser beam and i loved the feeling of being owned and having my sex drive fully controlled and teased by her feminin nurturing spirit and found that male sexual activity is plain, undirected and unfulfiling when it is not under the control of loving female owner. Sadly my (what i call) my wife commited suicide due to chronic pain a year ago. After a year along with great pain and grief one thing i miss is having my orgasms owned, i find it very comforting. infact without female ownership i dont see the point of having an orgasm and i only do so when i must. any kind and sensuous woman who sees fit to own me or even love me would in return get a loyal, imaginative, honest, chivalrous and thoughtful submisive, and as an actual lover and husband i am deeply loving, accepting and faithfully devoted. I am open to whatever any lady wishes, ownership of my orgasms, a brief flirt or anything you wish.
michael0rr
Explorer
Explorer

19 year old sub looking to be dominated

Post by michael0rr »

anyone interested get at me =]
catgirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catgirl »

I'm feminizing and dominating guys through erotic hypnosis.
Kyle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kyle »

Straight male looking for a Domme!

I like Pee/Cum/Toothpaste/Anal/Enema .. Pretty much everything excluding scat, family, and nothing permanent.
Zoidy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zoidy »

28 year old male, curious in exploring his sub-side, looking for a female domme who would like to help with the first steps in this world - and go along for the ride. :wave:

I don't have many experiences in this area but would love to experiment. The relationship would be purely online and might become longterm.

What I am into: T&D, orgasm control, cum(-play)

What I am not into: Humilitation, Pain, Scat, Pee

Hopefully this does not sound too vanilla for a domme out there. :-)
Milsyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milsyy »

18 Male

Into most other things

Not into
Anal (For now)
Blood
Scat

Pm