Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm 37 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in...
Taeus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Taeus »

Hey, I am 20m and looking for an online Mistress that especially enjoys tease and denial. I am also always open to simply do a roleplay with you.
J-faster
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom

Post by J-faster »

Hi, 24 year old male looking for a mistress to give me instructions through messages, private message me for more details
voyeur21
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by voyeur21 »

I'm male, late 30's, British, hetero and looking to experiment as a switch.

In the past I've dommed several women IRL and cyber, with sufficient imagination, erotic verbalisation, writing skills and hungry, sensual, desire to a string of crashing orgasms - or if the cruel mood takes me, denying them that storm of ecstacy, leaving them so desperate to cum that they thrash in their bonds or promise anything, anything at all, just for that extra stimulation I've denied them or for my permission to cum.

So I can dom, and I'm willing to do so again for an interesting and loving woman.

But I'm charge day to day, and can have usually have whatever I want, so I've become increasingly fascinated by the idea of chastity and denial and played around with chastity cages. If there was a Domme out there interested in teasing, denying and maybe chastity caging an erudite and occassionally witty sub, who can type oh so... fast, then I'd be ever grateful for your attention.

And ideally, I would like to meet and explore my sexuality and hers with a female switch, exchanging power and alternatively teasing and being teased as our moods and sexual needs take us.

Drop me a PM, whichever way you switch, submit or dominate.
Traks420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Traks420 »

Looking for an online dom to email and explore femdom
FamiliarBarracuda
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FamiliarBarracuda »

Im male, 18, and I’m looking for someone to play truth or dare over text with. I love being dominated, and I have no limits except for financial stuff. I think I’m straight but honestly I’m desperate enough to try anything. Pm me for my phone number please.
Elliot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Nope. :(
Sub/Slave(s): Nope.

Post by Elliot »

Hey, I'm a 19 years old guy looking for a Mistress. I'm pretty new at this world so I need to be introduced.

I like to be submissive but I don't like hard BDSM, not prepared for that yet. Send me a PM and I'll send my contact info.

Languages: English / Spanish. Note: I'm spanish so my English isn't perfect.
here for the party
Explorer
Explorer

Post by here for the party »

Hello,
I am looking for a dominant woman. I know that there are many here that make these posts. I figured I would describe myself here a bit first and explain what I have to offer. Then get into the rest,

I'm 23, and have browninsh green eyes.My hair is dark brown and short for the most part. I have an average build. I am around 5' 10 in height and weigh about 170 lbs.

If interested I can send you a picture proving it is me. I wont waste your time as I wouldn't waste my own time. You would be my only Domme and my focus would be pleasing you. Whatever pleasure you may wish to give me would come second to your needs and pleasure. I am willing to try new things so if you are interested in things that I may not be I am willing to at least try them before saying no. If you aren't in a playing mood that is fine I wont push like most do. I also promise I wont be "that" guy that gets off and then disappears into the sunset.

My likes are: Edging, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Anal, CBT, Body writing and humiliation

Hard Limits: Blood, Scat, Family, Blackmail and pee play.

Everything else is negotiable. Please pm if you are interested.

Thank you
Sync
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sync »

I male looking for an online dom on kik
here for the party
Explorer
Explorer

Post by here for the party »

Hello,
I am looking for a dominant woman. I know that there are many here that make these posts. I figured I would describe myself here a bit first and explain what I have to offer. Then get into the rest,

I'm 23, and have browninsh green eyes.My hair is dark brown and short for the most part. I have an average build. I am around 5' 10 in height and weigh about 170 lbs.

If interested I can send you a picture proving it is me. I wont waste your time as I wouldn't waste my own time. You would be my only Domme and my focus would be pleasing you. Whatever pleasure you may wish to give me would come second to your needs and pleasure. I am willing to try new things so if you are interested in things that I may not be I am willing to at least try them before saying no. If you aren't in a playing mood that is fine I wont push like most do. I also promise I wont be "that" guy that gets off and then disappears into the sunset.

My likes are: Edging, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Anal, CBT, Body writing and humiliation

Hard Limits: Blood, Scat, Family, Blackmail and pee play.

Everything else is negotiable. Please pm if you are interested.

Thank you
Tupnup
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tupnup »

Male
Looking for domme
sisjennifer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sisjennifer »

20 year old sissy male looking for an online mistress. Looking to obey and subject myself her. Open to most things except for pain.
Rideoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Rideoo »

Hey,
I’ve recently turned 18 and I’m looking for a mistress. I’m a very submissive guy without many limits. (I do have a few though)

Things I love:
Edging, Anal, Tease and denial, but I’m very open to new things.

My limits include:
Pee/scat
Public
Pain
Family

If you’re interested in having a loyal submissive guy PM for more information.

Have a nice day.
Luigiman1995
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Luigiman1995 »

Hello everyone,

I'm a straight male switch and have recently started experimenting with the more dominant side of things. If you are a submissive woman looking for a man to dominate you, let me know and we can have some fun! It would be an online relationship only, but I would still expect you to take it seriously and give me absolute control over you. If you're interested, let me know what your kinks/fetishes are and we can go from there.

You can PM me here or message me on kik: luigiman1995

Thank you
SweetJessy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by SweetJessy »

I am no longer searching!
Last edited by SweetJessy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.