Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Snoopy76 »

Hi I am Snoopy and I have been here for about 5 years although very on and off. I am a female switch, age 40, but looking to nurture my submissive side for now.

I find myself back here in search for a dominant for orgasm control with the potential for short to long term ownership... Maybe more over time but thats where I am at the moment. I have had the pleasure :lol: of lots of denial experience and with regular teasing have in the past managed a year denial. To be denial without teasing isnt fun, so if thats your ideal then please jog on!

If this would interest anyone, male or female, then please send me a pm.

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
morphyaj
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Looking for one.
Sub/Slave(s): na

Post by morphyaj »

Hey,
I am new to the whole dom thing. so i would like to try it out if any mistress outhere is interested in training me. :blush: I love getting my balls busted and orgasms controlled. So pm me whenever you like. :love: :love: :love: ill reply asap.
lololo99
Explorer
Explorer

Financial Domination

Post by lololo99 »

hi everyone,

since a while i am in financial domination. quite an expensive but thrilling fetish. some of you into it as well?
i am still looking for a young longterm mistress, so in case you know someone or you yourself are intersted, just drop me a message...
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

Hi
I'm looking for a owner!
I'm 50 years old and live in the uk,

As for my personality, I'm very submissive, and because of this i feel i would be perfectly suited to serving any suitable Dominant that may wish to take me on as their submissive, to guide and mold me into a servant for their own wishes and desires.

I would be dedicated to anyone that took ownership of me to hopefully teach and guide me through continuous training and enforcement so as to install within me the knowledge that being a servant i should always put my owners desires before mine and also to learn that i should always follow any wishes and orders that may be placed upon me , regardless of what they may be without question.
as a submissive i should be more concerned with carrying out ones owner's likes and interests, my reward coming from the knowledge i have given myself fully and achieved my owners desires to their satisfaction.

what i am ideally looking for is constant servitude to someone , rather than just a few days or weeks, someone who could Dominate, guide and train me on a constant basis. i am more than happy to serve online through emails so any potential dominant can be anywhere in the world.

so please feel free to just say hello and chat if you wish.
I look forward to meeting lots of people and maybe making some new friends along the way.
23msub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 23msub »

I'm super happy; I've found my dom and that is br master mike.

I give myself completely to my master.
mike206
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by mike206 »

very obient my little sissy slave
aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer

Re: For the Love of CBT

Post by aseeker2000 »

aseeker2000 wrote:If you like CBT - giving and receiving like I do, set your skype to auto answer
- the person calling must give instruction on the abuse - no getting to know one another - no chitchat just the cbt.
- the person receving the call must do it on cam.
- If the calendar is an odd day (like the 1st, 3rd, 5th) then the person receiving the call must give a lesser cbt to the caller.
- if it is an even day (like 2nd, 4th, 6th) then the person receiving the call must give a harsher cbt to the caller.

my skype = aseeker2000

I am online now!!!
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by english-gent »

Good evening,

I recently got chatting to a rather wonderful Dom online. We've played a lot over the last few days on kik, and he is one of those rare breeds; a devious, inventive Dom, with a tone and authority that makes me shiver!

We spoke about a fantasy of mine, which was to have a group session, where the subs are controlled by a single Dom, and are forced to compete for his affections, with the loser being punished. We've no idea how it would work, other than it would be a group chat on kik.

So, I'm looking for a female (any age over 18), or a male (over 30). If you think this sounds like fun, PM me on here, and I'll answer any questions, and we'll take it from there!

EG
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance.
luftdrachen2015
Explorer
Explorer

Post by luftdrachen2015 »

Hi I am 33 yr old male submissive, and I am looking for an online Mistress, so I can get my feet good and wet, in BDSM. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
youaresexy44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I want one
Sub/Slave(s): I want to be one

Post by youaresexy44 »

Looking for a mistress i am a sub young like sissyfication bondage domination humiliation Pm me if you are a women dom
From A Slave
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

looking for female domme to worship. I can take pain, I have a really big crochet needle that I can get almost all the way in my dick. I can suck my own dick and only edge/cum when you tell me to. I can ruin it in my face or in my mouth. I have a fleshlight and bathmate. looking forward to being owned and used!
Attachments
8.JPG
8.JPG (186.2 KiB) Viewed 4078 times
siberian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by siberian »

Hello,

I'm new in this world and i am searching the opportunity to serve a Domme. I discovered it's really hard to find a Mistress honest and not for money purpose (yes i found unlucky online experience) I'm looking for a female who wants to be my Mistress for short or long time

i am able to send you pics but i am very bad photographer, i hope to give you best photo possible

i seriously want to serve my mistress, and I want you to take pleasure in this, i will obey all of your commands to the best of my ability and make you happy

my life:

my life is not always stationary, my job requires me to work more than necessary sometimes, and some days I am obliged to perform some surgery out of job hours

i am able to speak Italian and English only

About me:

26 male Italy (GMT)

I Likes: Orgasm control, Tease, Light Bondage, Light humiliation, Light pain, Control, Instructions, Tease and Denial, Light Anal (i am new in this and never enjoyed yet), Pet roleplay (like dog), and more (i am new and i haven't discovered all yet)

I Dislikes: Full-Public, Penis plug

Limits:

Common things: public, permanent, family, scat, Illegal or whenever kickoff from my job, drugs, blackmail or similar

i am up for any messagging program you like

PM if interested for more information
Theresy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Theresy »

Last edited by Theresy on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Loyal sub male with the desire to serve a Dom. My interests include;
- tease/denial, bondage, cbt, edging, palming, ruined orgasms, post orgasm torture, forced cum eating, and a few others.
If a Dom is interested please pm me and we can discuss the opportunity.